The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not very safety conscious putting their car reg on Instagram today ?
There new address is going to be leaked as soon as the removal van pulls up !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why but it just annoy’s me how bad their English is who says on grass, in caravan do they not know the word “the” I know between the two of them they only have a few brain cells but surely they could learn the word “the”

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s a different type of heat in England though when I’ve been to hot countries ie Australia in the summer etc the heat is a lot more bearable and a lot less stuffy.

Reactions: 11
Omg that dress izzy had on bet creepy liked it way to see through once it's wet

• Sick
Reactions: 9
There's a saying for when people complain about traffic. " You aren't stuck in traffic you ARE the traffic." I can't help but think of this when creepy complains about other people being outside. Yes, creepy other people have as much right to be outside enjoying the weather as you do. You don't own the whole outdoors. It's not there for your vlogging pleasure. And it's not everyone else's fault that your family is a complete snore fest and can't create interesting footage while staying at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
THIS WAS NOT MEANT TO HAPPEN!! A GOOD DAY ON' GRASS!

Lazy feels so lucky to say the weather is beautiful. The girls are still reading their model books.

Creepy is in the garden with Prinny. He's about to set up some activities for the girls. They spent an hour debating whether to go out to a beauty spot but people in the UK don't care and are all going to the said beauty spots and they're rammed. So instead they're going to have a crazy, fun water day.

Jace has had a paddy trying to get in the pool before it's ready. They're filling it up with hot water and will then put cold in there. Footage of Jace putting his hands in the water. Creepy has the NASA live feed on because the rocket will be docking on the ISS in two hours.

Creepy asks Isla how the water feels and then asks Jace if he's going in. There's a little pool for Jace. Jace is in the pool with Isabelle and she takes his hand; he slips and cries. Camera cuts and the next scene he's ok. The girls slide into the pool using the end of the pool.

More footage of the girls to music.

Isabelle says she's going to slide into the pool elegantly. Then she tries to jump into the pool and bounces off the end instead of sliding in.

Half an hour later and Jace has gone for his nap. Lazy is about to do something with the girls and they have no idea. They choose different food dye colours. Isabelle gets yellow, Esme pink and Isla red. They're going to make DIY lava lamps. The girls pour the water in and them the oil. Isabelle is ordered to use baby oil by Lazy because the vegetable oil is yellow. Next they drop some food colouring into the jar before putting a fizzy tablet in. Creepy is laughing at Lazy because he thinks it won't work. It does work and Lazy asks who's an idiot now. The lava lamps start to work but you can barely see Isabelle's because it's so cloudy. The girls watch the bubbles.

Lazy is now going to make play doh with the younger girls. She tells us the kitchen is a mess and she films it. Lazy says the smell is like nursery. She is about to make an activity for Jace. It's to do with ziplock bags and the water/food dye. but she's going to stick it to the tuff table instead. She has visions in her head but everyone is like 'what' until she shows them so she'll do it and show us the end result. Lazy pours glitter, eyes and water into the bags.

It kinda went how Lazy was planning but the glitter is sticking to the bags. She might draw eyeless monsters on the bags so Jace can try and get the eyes to the monster or she might leave it as it is. Hopefully he will be up soon to enjoy it but Lazy wants him to sleep a little longer because she is going to help Isabelle film her Shein haul and react to it.

Lazy was hoping to do some work on Baby and Me but she was too busy. Isabelle is about to show her last outfit. Jace walks over and plays with the glitter bags. Lazy says it looks so satisfying. Jace rubs a sponge on the tuff table.

A note on screen says Isabelle tried to push Creepy into the pool. They didn't capture it on camera but they did film the payback. Isabelle is in the garden talking to the girls and Creepy creeps up behind her and pushes her into the pool. Esme splashes Isabelle with more water so Creepy decides to drag her into the pool by her arm. By the look on his face the smug little tit enjoyed that. Creepy stands by cackling. Isabelle says her knee hurts but Creepy doesn't give a tit and carries on laughing. Isabelle gets out and tries to get Creepy into the pool but he pushes her in again. He then pushes Esme in again and her useless mother stands by cackling away.

Jace walks into the kitchen. He's chasing Lazy for a nectarine. Lazy shares it with him.

They're about to say goodnight. Lazy says it's been another fun filled word. She doesn't want to say good luck because it isn't the right word but the Inghams are apparently thinking of everyone who's gone back to school/college/work today. She moans about the lighting again. She hopes everyone's day went ok. Comment down below if you went back to school or stayed home. They've had a lot of questions about Esme and they've chose to keep her home for numerous reasons.

End of vlog

I bet he enjoyed that. Absolute creep.
View attachment 143412View attachment 143413View attachment 143414

He even does a little jump with excitement afterwards
View attachment 143415

The absolute glee on his face as he drags his ten year old into the pool by her arm. He's really enjoying this and it isn't normal; Esme could've very easily been injured.
View attachment 143416

He enjoyed pushing Isabelle in the water so much that he decided to do it again
View attachment 143417

View attachment 143426

View attachment 143418View attachment 143419View attachment 143428
Always feel uneasy when the vlogs are water related. We all know Creepy has a fetish.

Chris, leave your teenage step daughter alone!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Always feel uneasy when the vlogs are water related. We all know Creepy has a fetish.

Chris, leave your teenage step daughter alone!!
Plus watch were you put your hands and stop pulling your kids by their arms

Reactions: 14
She is los

she is losing her shirt lately 😂
Come on lazy let’s have a rant 🙏🏻😂
Give us a rant witch, you know you want to. Do it!! Drink some gin and take one for the tattle team!😂😂💩💩🐷 You know you cant avoid it.Half your content is about us!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Izzy filming her shein haul with lazy commenting, already been done love with Mia and Georgie Fizz, the Minghams wouldn't know an original idea if it bit them on the arse.

Goodmorning fellow tattlers! Hope you’re all safe and doing well😊 showed off my “creative” side and gave the makeover lazyitus snarkella mingham and dr Phd, world renowned, “woohoo man of the decade”, sweaty beanie owner, skating doode and ain’t nuttin’ bout the truth, Creepius sweatium mingham!🥳 (I honesty don’t know how I manage to type all of that so fast and not welp, god help me), what do ya think eh?!🤯 really shows off their “natural vibes” and their true emotions just “pouring out”🧐 sometimes being the class clown never really goes away and with these two, they have juicier red noses, you can take the class clown out of the class clown but ya can’t take the class clown out of Lazyitusaella and Creepo Weepo Gingo🤡 (I screenshotted these from dougal’s videos, don’t worry, I wouldn’t even THINK of giving cackling, proud echo falls fan hyena Sarah and sweat factory of Bradford galore over there any views!👏🏻)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Izzy filming her shein haul with lazy commenting, already been done love with Mia and Georgie Fizz, the Minghams wouldn't know an original idea if it bit them on the arse.
Wouldn't surprise me if lazy had picked out all anyway. God forbid Izzy have a say in what she wears (purple coat)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol for having 1.3 million followers the views are pretty bloody sad 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This family are not coping to well at minute of not being liked, low views, slow subs etc and regardless of all the bull they say its so clear. Videos calling them assumptions but using it as a way to witch, they all look so unhappy when they are not realising cameras not on them especially, the constant moaning about one thing or another, the digs to us tattlers, the need of constantly saying they have money for new house. No youtubers moan, witch, over emphasis anything to prove points. They are not the only chanel to have people dislike them but no other chanel reacts like these over INTITLED idiots.
If they were genuinely happy, and everything was tickity boo behind the scenes then they truly wouldn't give too hoots about any citisism that they get because they would be wrapped up in the happiness. The title of last nights vlog is chris trying to be clever titling it what he was saying during his school boy meltdown in assumptions video because they are bitter and full of attitude because regardless of the bull they know the chanel is slowly dying out and their once 5 mins of stardom vanished. What is it lost customers on baby and me because your claim of bespoke has been outed for cheap China tat that you are making a killing profit from. Good I'm glad your being seen for what you are. Hope you lose everything because you turned selfish and greedy when everything was going your way. All those small youtubers asking for your advice you refused to acknowledge because they were under you. Karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There views are so low. Like only hitting 60-90 k a day. This time last year their vlogs were getting above 120k every day. Back then it was low but it’s high compared to now

Reactions: 10
They filled the pool with hot water first? Mix the damn water, if any of the kids especially Jace fell in to hot water we’re talking serious burns. Bloody idiots

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Watching one of their vlogs from July 2017. And they were normal back then. Izzy voice has changed sooo much. Like obvs it is going to sound different but it’s much more real. !!

Reactions: 7
Strange though that they updated their vlog 4/5 hrs later than usual yet still seem to have almost the same amount of views as if uploaded at 5.
Most of the Kiddifam would surely have been in bed and it would only have mostly been die hard fans from perhaps America. I reckon Creepy was on a buying spree.

I do reckon though with more lockdown being eased we’ll be seeing them gallavanting around outside and possibly some upcoming shopping trips. I reckon Creepy should continue to wear face masks though . If I happened to bypass him in the street then covid-19 would be the least of my problems.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He was way to rough when dragging the girls into the pool..Poor Esme’s arm 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Snap me fingers, made a lava lamp - without a certain instagram/x factor contestant would there be any content?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This family are not coping to well at minute of not being liked, low views, slow subs etc and regardless of all the bull they say its so clear. Videos calling them assumptions but using it as a way to witch, they all look so unhappy when they are not realising cameras not on them especially, the constant moaning about one thing or another, the digs to us tattlers, the need of constantly saying they have money for new house. No youtubers moan, witch, over emphasis anything to prove points. They are not the only chanel to have people dislike them but no other chanel reacts like these over INTITLED idiots.
If they were genuinely happy, and everything was tickity boo behind the scenes then they truly wouldn't give too hoots about any citisism that they get because they would be wrapped up in the happiness. The title of last nights vlog is chris trying to be clever titling it what he was saying during his school boy meltdown in assumptions video because they are bitter and full of attitude because regardless of the bull they know the chanel is slowly dying out and their once 5 mins of stardom vanished. What is it lost customers on baby and me because your claim of bespoke has been outed for cheap China tat that you are making a killing profit from. Good I'm glad your being seen for what you are. Hope you lose everything because you turned selfish and greedy when everything was going your way. All those small youtubers asking for your advice you refused to acknowledge because they were under you. Karma.
Yeah didn't he make a joke when he was talking about click bait saying we can't very well call a vlog "a great day on't grass" as no one would want to watch that. I don't think on' means anything 🤦‍♀️ he means on't (on the). For someone so educated you would think the grammar would be a lot better in their thumbnails - at least 3 in the last week have had errors.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.