The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Lazy and creepy probably tell her to put those captions and hashtags in the hope she'll get scouted and then not need a 'real' job. She's got the same dream as most girls her age who think a few instagram selfies will get them scouted for them to be a model - (and as my sociology/psychology knowledge has taught me, being a model means girls think they are found pretty by societies expectations and boost their self-esteem/make them more popular and give them validation where they fail to have it elsewhere - and I have no doubt the same applies to izzy - probably doesn't help thousands of fans go 'omg you're so pretty' , yet being pretty and being a model are different things)

However im not being funny, but some people just aren't meant for modelling, im not saying Isabelle is ugly, because she isn't, but she isn't what agencies look for in models. You have to be a certain type of person and have a certain type of look to be a professional model.
They look for people who are tall, slim, have amazing skin, beautiful hair, a pretty face - I know things like lots of freckles are in, bright coloured eyes, flawless jawlines and on top have a really good personality.

I have a good friend I went to school with who was scouted when she was a little older than izzy, maybe 14/15 and you just knew she was going to be a model because she is naturally gorgeous, she's tall, slim, naturally tanned, freckles and bright green eyes, and the most beautiful shade of dark brown hair, not to mention immaculate skin and she's just such a lovely person, so bubbly, chatty, funny. (She gives me the low down on the modelling world all the time so I have inside info here 😂 )

Like izzy just isn't what agencies look for - she isn't model size (usually you have to be 6/8 for mainstream modelling and be really toned, healthy, workout 4/5 times a week), (although nothing wrong with anyones size, I personally think izzy has a nice figure, and i'm all about body positivity but i'm just comparing it to mainstream, editorial modelling here) she doesn't have immaculate skin, she doesn't have a unique face, you have to extremely mature and be professional from a young age and I feel like izzy being babied all her life means she isn't and can be quite childish, (my friend used to travel down to London on her own when she was 15 for shoots - can you imagine izzy doing that?), her personality again is quite childish, I can't picture her being professional at all.

I feel like lazy and creepy have probably filled her head with all this nonsense about putting these tags in her pictures because they think she can be a model, but she isn't cut out and I know it sounds harsh but thats exactly what the modelling world is like. She's going to be disappointed when her dream of a model comes crashing down and she has to find a real job to do that isn't taking pictures/selfies with your phone camera all day.
I agree and I hate to mention the Fizz lot but Mia is model material (in my opinion) because she’s different and very photogenic.

Reactions: 12
That shein haul, probably a load of bikinis, you re too late love, Mia Fizz has already done it, playing catch up again Inghams.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree and I hate to mention the Fizz lot but Mia is model material (in my opinion) because she’s different and very photogenic.
Definitely...she looks unique, she's slim, she has a bubbly personality. Height for Mia wouldn't be an issue as she could do petite ranges for clothing companies. my friend who I mentioned earlier agreed and said she's the type of person agencies look for, although her skin would be the thing preventing her, and possibly the fact that she too sometimes comes across childish, but nowhere near as much as Izzy. I could see her stepping up and being very independent, very professional though if she wanted to do it seriously, although with that cult like family im not sure how far they'd let her go

Reactions: 7
Is there a "Kentucky" Fried Chicken in America? - Seriously, no words, the thick cow!

The words of the song playing while Isabelle was playing with Jace on the rubber cushion - Worrying as hell! There's going to be a huge scandal about his relationship with that girl in the future! It's like it's playing out in front of our eyes and there's nothing we can do!

Noticed items from Nuby on the table when she was opening the parcels full of tat. Hope she ordered them and they weren't gifted!

Jace eating that whole ice cream to himself, and Sarah admitting that she wanted a break from his crying so she gave it to him to keep him quiet - Cut him up some fruit you lazy cow! That child will be in the obese category before too long if she carries on feeding him utter crap!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m back....after a very long hiatus. This is gonna be long. Nice to see Sarah and Chris are still purging their own careers and still pretending to be somewhat “good” people even if their toxic actions are spilling this way, that way and wherever.

“My daughter has not got mental health problems“ well, you should really be counting your lucky stars that she hasn’t got any Sarah...that’s what I would say if the signs to depression and anxiety weren’t shown mostly by Isabelle in every vlog. She hasn’t got any mental health problems that are DIAGNOSED. Yes, she goes to therapy but I’m telling you most young people and adults go to therapy because they have either undiagnosed/diagnosed mental health issues. They’re not just sitting there having a tea party with the therapist, Sarah. You and Chris have a horrifying history of stigmatising mental health and even if you did “apologise” for it, you or Chris still haven’t learned your lessons.

Like I always keep saying, I’m not making out that you are this “horrible and horrific” mother, Sarah, there are most definitely worst mother’s out there...but you’re aren’t doing yourself any favours or even rebuilding any reputation you had left defending your husband. I think you need to come to terms with what you guys are doing for the sake of an income on a social media platform. Some of your FANS are noticing some clear signs of your true colours, that’s why your viewing ratings have taken a hit, obviously, it won’t affect you THAT much but remember...Like you’ve been showing for a while along with Chris...money is money at the end of the day, right?

As for Isabelle with her comments in that video, it’s clear that what she’s seeing from you and Chris, is being learnt. These actions you are using and showing your daughters and your son (in the future tense) they’re going to see that as “normal” and will be engraved in their learning as being “human” in today’s world. Why? Don’t you want your children to grow up and be better human beings for the future ahead of them? What good comes out to teaching them that lying, intimidating, breaking law rules and dangerously over leaping trust with vulnerable people? Nothing. Nobody is Perfect, I’m not, you’re not, Chris definitely isn’t, your children aren’t but as parents, you have the RESPONSIBILITY to teach them good morals, give them a voice and make a better future for them and whoever enters their life with good intentions. Please, don’t tarnish their personality and their thoughts on how to be respectful towards people and treat them as how they want to be treated by doing the complete opposite. Nobody wins. Not even you and Chris because believe me, you’ll be the two “down in the dumps” when things (your way) don’t go according to plan.
also, This vlog was made for poor and awkward viewing. it was all fun and games at the beginning but then things turned sour (like in most of the vlogs) and the claws came out. If you can’t stand answering these questions, then I would suggest looking outside of the box and finding other alternative topics to create vlogs about. Isabelle looked oddly “somewhat-off” in this particular vlog, we all know that you like to tell your children what to say before you start recording and how to act, so me thinking that this isn’t really in Isabelle’s best intentions and her just “acting out” or “pretending” to loudly voice these “comments” isn’t out of the ordinary. Kind to think of it, most family vloggers do it most of the time. However, I most definitely think the girls are learning these behaviours and seeing them as “rewarding” and “good” and not even seeing them as toxic or even un-pleasant. It’s heartbreaking.
Also, Chris, you’re not the one to be advocating about “weirdos online”. You’re broke that trust with those young, vulnerable girls. Don’t be preaching about serious issues like this when you are pushing a different apple cart.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is there a "Kentucky" Fried Chicken in America? - Seriously, no words, the thick cow!

The words of the song playing while Isabelle was playing with Jace on the rubber cushion - Worrying as hell! There's going to be a huge scandal about his relationship with that girl in the future! It's like it's playing out in front of our eyes and there's nothing we can do!

Noticed items from Nuby on the table when she was opening the parcels full of tat. Hope she ordered them and they weren't gifted!

Jace eating that whole ice cream to himself, and Sarah admitting that she wanted a break from his crying so she gave it to him to keep him quiet - Cut him up some fruit you lazy cow! That child will be in the obese category before too long if she carries on feeding him utter crap!
Don’t even cut up fruit. For gods sake just entertain the child and challenge his interests with something away from food. It’s not rocket science

Reactions: 14
Sarah asking if there’s KFC in the USA and explaining what it means...whilst fake cackling to a new level of irritation.
And her greasy hair...
She's such an idiot. It's a restaurant from the USA What does she think it's a British thing? Don't homeschool...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she thinks KFC isn’t in America then god she’s stupid, a 5 year old knows they have KFC’s outside of the uk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So much for Creepy being super duper excited about the Space X launch, ended very weirdly with Esme and Isabelle, with no reaction from him. Maybe too many Saturday night Lambrinis!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here we go todays shitshow thoughts...

**SPACEX LAUNCH + A SURPRISE DELIVERY FOR ISABELLE!!
- Would you look at that...AnOtHeR sUrPrIsE - also by the looks of the thumbnail its a shein order - probably being done for a tiktok bc thats a trend right now according to my niece. However shein is a fast fashion brand known for its poor working conditions, poor quality clothes, poor pay for workers, all manufactured in china for about 5p. Just like the baby and me tat then
- Also would you believe another thumbnail with izzy in :rolleyes:
- 5 ads in todays vlog...make it 6 for the one at the start...deffo in need of some more CaSh MoNeY
- Noticed there has been a lack of tuff table content, are they not experiencing withdrawal symptoms? Would expect better treatment for the most valued member of the family.
- Oh wait, spoke to soon...they put some water in it...WhAt A cOoL aNd UnIqUe IdEa
- Ooop return of the CLEVVERRRR BOYYYY :rolleyes:
- Im not surprised poor Jace is crying...his poor arms are probably still hurting form when Isabelle yanked him out that car seat.
- Izzy crying over a cookie....why don't you make some? Oh wait haven't got any packet mix for them have you 😂
- More #gifted stuff...why are people sending them stuff...as they said earlier they are very financially well off, they don't need gifts...save ur money or donate it to charity.
- That girls night in crate will be used once and then thrown into the garage...mark my words.
- If ur gonna send this family any gifts...pls send them a proper helmet for Esme...keeps falling off her head.
- Lazy you dont have to baby talk Jace, I know he's one, but every single conversation doesn't have to be done in such a condescending voice. He can understand normal voices.
- Just realised...out of all the babyandme tat, the only thing we never see are the bibs. You would think that as 'such a good product' Lazy would use it for her own child. Obviously not good enough...but also which child wants to wear a bib covered in thick fur - so uncomfortable.
- What happened to Lazy cutting her hair and creepy getting the girls to shave his??? Dying to see creepy without his greasy mop.
- A fun day on the grass???? Dont you mean a mega fun surprise day on the grass... gotta have that #GoodAdvertising
- cackle cackle cackle cackle cackle cackle cackle cackle cackle
- 'Im not sure if KFC is in the USA or not' - KENTUCKY...KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN ...IT LICHERALLLYY HAS A US STATE IN ITS NAME...
- Oh god not another montage with that stupid filter...thought we'd gotten past them.
- Wow girls ending the vlog today...what happened to creepy and lazy???

And thats another day from the minghams x
I hope you watch their videos on Invidious or Hooktube where they don't get the Adsense... She probably thinks the K stands for King fried chicken... What an idiot. Years ago it was only known as Kentucky fried chicken and then the name was changed to KFC

• Haha
Reactions: 10
** SPACEX LAUNCH + A SURPRISE DELIVERY FOR ISABELLE

Because 8-12 year olds are known for being excited about a rocket launch

Jace runs across the kitchen and Creepy has put his clothes on back to front. It's another hot scorcher day, especially where the Inghams are. It's almost 11 and Creepy and Lazy have been doing work this morning. The girls are awake but still in bed, they should be down for breakfast in a minute.

Lazy tells Jace to go and get his baby. He does and puts him in the wooden pram before pushing him around the garden a little. In the next shot the tuff table ha been filled with water and Jace is splashing in it. They can't stay outside for too long because he hasn't got his hat. Lazy films a big bee and says it's like a bird. Jace won't keep his hat on so they can only stay on for a while. Lazy pours water into a Nuby water play thing.

Jace is wearing a hat and crying. Then he is distracted by the tuff table. Lazy says the tempt of water might make it last more than a couple of seconds. He hasn't been in a good mood today, there's been big tantrums over the hat.

Isabelle is sat in the living room and the postman has arrived with her Shein order. Lazy tries tow whisper but Isabelle hears. Isabelle got an email yesterday but didn't want to open it. Lazy gives Isabelle the package. Esme wants to make play doh and has been looking at recipes this morning. Isabelle wants a water fight or party. Creepy has eaten all the cookies and Isabelle is going to cry.

Lazy missed Esme's face but she was really shocked when told Creepy might take her and the girls for a bike ride. Creepy is cleaning the bikes at the moment. Lazy asks why Esme is so excited but they've not been on them in so long. Lazy just got Jace's playmat from the roadtrip out of the caravan and cleaned it. She wants to get her and Creepy bikes.

A few packages have arrived for Lazy so she's going to do a time lapse. Time lapse of opening packages. A couple of things are what Lazy ordered. Thomas has sent more books. They've got some chocolate and lots of crème eggs. The girls have got a girls night in box. Jace has been sent a dragon toy so she plugs the page and practically begs for the astronaut. Jace's new nursery will be jungle themed. Footage of the girls looking at the gifts.

Creepy said they've got the bikes out and cleaned the bikes. Isabelle's handle bar is loose and they can't tighten it so they will have to take it to a bike shop. They can't go on a bike ride though. Creepy is excited for the SpaceX launch. The livestream will be going live soon.

Jace is eating an ice cream. It shouldn't be happening but this is the happiest he's been all day. There's a white chocolate flake in the middle. Lazy says they will hide the evidence before Creepy and the girls return.

Footage of the girls riding their bikes. Lazy gives Jace his dragon and then puts him in the mini. Jace takes it out.

The girls have pulled the inflatable mattress out of the tent and Jace and the girls are bouncing on it. Footage of Jace and the girls to another Creepy song.

They just turned the ipad down. Lazy hopes everyone on the estate is watching it or they will be hearing it from the Inghams' garden anyway. They're watching the rocket launch, which happens in three hours. Lazy says this is a big past of space history. Space is one of those things that when Lazy starts getting into it it really captures her imagination. She moans about the wasps and bees. Isla wonders if it will drink her drink and then Lazy freaks out when it goes onto her hand. She tells Jace he looks like a rugrat. Esme and Isla re doing their top model books. Isabelle is sunbathing editing photos from yesterday. Lazy has been to put dinner in. She was going through the assumptions vlog and someone said Creepy should've started the vlog walking out of the tent. They're having a full English breakfast for dinner today because the sausages are about to be out of date. Someone sent Creepy a cleaning box. It comes with some stickers and one says 'Chris's Zoflora'. Creepy asked who zofrlora is. They will probably have dinner in the garden outdoors tonight. Lazy wanted to put the space launch on the projector but it won't be dark enough.

Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Creepy said President Trump is on his way to KSC Lazy asked why and it's so weird. Creepy asked why it is. Lazy thought he said KFC. Lazy isn't sure if there's a KFC in America🤦‍♀️and she thought he was going to KFC to watch the launch. Isabelle interrupts and shows some photos of Esme. Obviously Creepy said KSC for Kennedy Space Centre.

Lazy shows dinner. It's Jace's first English breakfast. Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Isla says the breakfast is so nice. Lazy's favourite part is the bacon.

In the living room Creepy says they're having a launch party. Everyone has come inside and there's 20 minutes to go. The weather is looking goods Lazy thinks it will go ahead. Lazy says it's so exciting. Creepy hopes the ifam are watching it. He's practically wetting himself with excitement over this space launch. Calm down Creepy.

3 minutes to launch and everyone is sat in the living room. They're all so excited learning about everything. Isabelle is excited. They will be in space for four months. It takes 19 hours to get to the space station.

Footage of the girls watching.

They've finished watching the launch and it was incredible Isabelle says it's amazing because whilst the Inghams were sat at home they were somewhere else doing that .It's not dark yet so they cant see it. They're going to have a sleepover because the tomorrow night its a school night. Isabelle is going to make the snack box.

End of vlog

Have Nuby gifted them something again after everything that happened?
nuby.PNG

Calm down Lazy, it's just a wasp
lazy4.PNG
lazy5.PNG
lazy6.PNG

lazy2.PNG
9ad181b18ecac650123db882bf831664.jpg

lazy1.PNG

lazy.PNG
lazy3.PNG
creepy.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
** SPACEX LAUNCH + A SURPRISE DELIVERY FOR ISABELLE

Because 8-12 year olds are known for being excited about a rocket launch

Jace runs across the kitchen and Creepy has put his clothes on back to front. It's another hot scorcher day, especially where the Inghams are. It's almost 11 and Creepy and Lazy have been doing work this morning. The girls are awake but still in bed, they should be down for breakfast in a minute.

Lazy tells Jace to go and get his baby. He does and puts him in the wooden pram before pushing him around the garden a little. In the next shot the tuff table ha been filled with water and Jace is splashing in it. They can't stay outside for too long because he hasn't got his hat. Lazy films a big bee and says it's like a bird. Jace won't keep his hat on so they can only stay on for a while. Lazy pours water into a Nuby water play thing.

Jace is wearing a hat and crying. Then he is distracted by the tuff table. Lazy says the tempt of water might make it last more than a couple of seconds. He hasn't been in a good mood today, there's been big tantrums over the hat.

Isabelle is sat in the living room and the postman has arrived with her Shein order. Lazy tries tow whisper but Isabelle hears. Isabelle got an email yesterday but didn't want to open it. Lazy gives Isabelle the package. Esme wants to make play doh and has been looking at recipes this morning. Isabelle wants a water fight or party. Creepy has eaten all the cookies and Isabelle is going to cry.

Lazy missed Esme's face but she was really shocked when told Creepy might take her and the girls for a bike ride. Creepy is cleaning the bikes at the moment. Lazy asks why Esme is so excited but they've not been on them in so long. Lazy just got Jace's playmat from the roadtrip out of the caravan and cleaned it. She wants to get her and Creepy bikes.

A few packages have arrived for Lazy so she's going to do a time lapse. Time lapse of opening packages. A couple of things are what Lazy ordered. Thomas has sent more books. They've got some chocolate and lots of crème eggs. The girls have got a girls night in box. Jace has been sent a dragon toy so she plugs the page and practically begs for the astronaut. Jace's new nursery will be jungle themed. Footage of the girls looking at the gifts.

Creepy said they've got the bikes out and cleaned the bikes. Isabelle's handle bar is loose and they can't tighten it so they will have to take it to a bike shop. They can't go on a bike ride though. Creepy is excited for the SpaceX launch. The livestream will be going live soon.

Jace is eating an ice cream. It shouldn't be happening but this is the happiest he's been all day. There's a white chocolate flake in the middle. Lazy says they will hide the evidence before Creepy and the girls return.

Footage of the girls riding their bikes. Lazy gives Jace his dragon and then puts him in the mini. Jace takes it out.

The girls have pulled the inflatable mattress out of the tent and Jace and the girls are bouncing on it. Footage of Jace and the girls to another Creepy song.

They just turned the ipad down. Lazy hopes everyone on the estate is watching it or they will be hearing it from the Inghams' garden anyway. They're watching the rocket launch, which happens in three hours. Lazy says this is a big past of space history. Space is one of those things that when Lazy starts getting into it it really captures her imagination. She moans about the wasps and bees. Isla wonders if it will drink her drink and then Lazy freaks out when it goes onto her hand. She tells Jace he looks like a rugrat. Esme and Isla re doing their top model books. Isabelle is sunbathing editing photos from yesterday. Lazy has been to put dinner in. She was going through the assumptions vlog and someone said Creepy should've started the vlog walking out of the tent. They're having a full English breakfast for dinner today because the sausages are about to be out of date. Someone sent Creepy a cleaning box. It comes with some stickers and one says 'Chris's Zoflora'. Creepy asked who zofrlora is. They will probably have dinner in the garden outdoors tonight. Lazy wanted to put the space launch on the projector but it won't be dark enough.

Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Creepy said President Trump is on his way to KSC Lazy asked why and it's so weird. Creepy asked why it is. Lazy thought he said KFC. Lazy isn't sure if there's a KFC in America🤦‍♀️and she thought he was going to KFC to watch the launch. Isabelle interrupts and shows some photos of Esme. Obviously Creepy said KSC for Kennedy Space Centre.

Lazy shows dinner. It's Jace's first English breakfast. Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Isla says the breakfast is so nice. Lazy's favourite part is the bacon.

In the living room Creepy says they're having a launch party. Everyone has come inside and there's 20 minutes to go. The weather is looking goods Lazy thinks it will go ahead. Lazy says it's so exciting. Creepy hopes the ifam are watching it. He's practically wetting himself with excitement over this space launch. Calm down Creepy.

3 minutes to launch and everyone is sat in the living room. They're all so excited learning about everything. Isabelle is excited. They will be in space for four months. It takes 19 hours to get to the space station.

Footage of the girls watching.

They've finished watching the launch and it was incredible Isabelle says it's amazing because whilst the Inghams were sat at home they were somewhere else doing that .It's not dark yet so they cant see it. They're going to have a sleepover because the tomorrow night its a school night. Isabelle is going to make the snack box.

End of vlog

Have Nuby gifted them something again after everything that happened?
View attachment 142440

Calm down Lazy, it's just a wasp
View attachment 142453View attachment 142454View attachment 142455

View attachment 142442View attachment 142443
View attachment 142447
View attachment 142445View attachment 142446View attachment 142456
There was only 1 rocket in the vlog and that was creepy Chris🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.