The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to her own channel? Did Sarah only make that as she was thinking of leaving Chris and would need her own income?

Reactions: 10
Also watching to the end of the vlog ( on invidious) it is so sad how Chris say he would normally dread having a “basic” day out in the countryside as there’s nothing to film. You are all about making memories but how about just live in the moment and Enjoy time with your family rather than worrying about is this good to film

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm now waiting for a body shaming rant from him, like the kiss a ginger one.
It's his shameful mind that needs addressing. The middle-aged Dad-bod 'spread' is not so much of a phenomenon but how the hell do you explain that head?

Dust off your soap box, Creepy, it's over to you. (Do be a love though and give us time to raid the lockdown treats stash first.....oh and feel free to raise your voice so I can hear you over the popcorn....not so much that it upsets Lazy though, with her newfound aversion to violence.) #NoFacesWereRippedOffDuringTheMakingOfThatVlog 🙄

Woohooooo I've got that Fri-yay feeling......BUTTERKIST.....BUTTERKIST.......RA, RA, RAAAAANT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm now waiting for a body shaming rant from him, like the kiss a ginger one.
I try and be considerate about what I post about anyone else, but if you're an ageing emo who hits on teen fans, I say it's game on.

Remember the photo of the girl who looked to be about a size 6 who thought she was fat and Chris asked her to send a photo without her hoodie just to be sure? If he ever rants I'll remind him of that. He's such a scumbucket....who needs a 38C bra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
it is so sad how Chris say he would normally dread having a “basic” day out in the countryside as there’s nothing to film.
Is he implying that the rest of the time his life is all super duper exciting, full of high octane thrills and worth capturing on film to broadcast to his legions of adoring fans worldwide? He may as well just call himself "Young Hollywood" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The picnic vlog was a bore Chris. You sat by a road and filmed slow mo panning of your baby which is what you do in every vlog 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Daily Mail informs me there is a you tuber who teaches how to pronounce words correctly. Very handy for madam. No thanks required Sarah just enjoy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lazy turning her nose up at Isabelle talking more 'Yaaarkshire'

It's because she's not in school with her well spoken mates who come from well spoken families. But at home 24/7 for the past 10 weeks in Bradford with her Hyacinth Bucket mother who uses her real accent off camera where she doesn't have to talk with a full.stop.after.every.single.word incase she slips up

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've tried to look at Sarah's Instagram stories and keep getting this message, is anybody else seeing this?

sarahinghamofficial. No stories to show. Not affiliated with Instagram and we don't host any of the Instagram Stories on this website,

Reactions: 5
I've tried to look at Sarah's Instagram stories and keep getting this message, is anybody else seeing this?

sarahinghamofficial. No stories to show. Not affiliated with Instagram and we don't host any of the Instagram Stories on this website,
I would say you have been blocked 😁

Reactions: 3
Hi Steve. Can you tell Lazy that Matalan opened again today. It will make her week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.