The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know exactly what they've been up to but, in theory, sadly it is allowed. As long as you always stick to the 2m social distancing rule whilst out, you can travel with others from your household as far as you like (within England) to go to a public park/beach etc (no overnight stays though) and you can now sit/picnic/sunbathe etc whilst out, whereas before (as far as recreation goes) you could only go out for exercise close to home and you weren't really supposed to stop anywhere (but plenty of people did!) You are now allowed to meet up with just one person from outside of your household bubble (maintaining the 2m distancing rule) but it must be in a public place, not at someone's home etc.

As a general rule of thumb they said that your travelling time shouldn't be greater than the length of time you spend at your destination but people basically just do what they like.

I wish I was locked down in Scotland. Bojo has played this all so hideously wrong. ☹
Thank God I'm in Wales!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank God I'm in Wales!
Wales would also be a great place to lock down.....and Ireland too! Just not England....especially in the virus hotspots. Not fun.

Someone mentioned Creepy breaking lockdown rules.. what happened there? Have we seen Hi Steve and Jane with them at all?

I wondered who was at blanket HQ the other day when Lazy said she was alone but constantly looking off camera.

Reactions: 14
So their surprise dooper dooper day out will be them just sitting around in a field doing naff all as usual, they can hardly go to Alton Towers. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
I don't know exactly what they've been up to but, in theory, sadly it is allowed. As long as you always stick to the 2m social distancing rule whilst out, you can travel with others from your household as far as you like (within England) to go to a public park/beach etc (no overnight stays though) and you can now sit/picnic/sunbathe etc whilst out, whereas before (as far as recreation goes) you could only go out for exercise close to home and you weren't really supposed to stop anywhere (but plenty of people did!) You are now allowed to meet up with just one person from outside of your household bubble (maintaining the 2m distancing rule) but it must be in a public place, not at someone's home etc.

As a general rule of thumb they said that your travelling time shouldn't be greater than the length of time you spend at your destination but people basically just do what they like.

I wish I was locked down in Scotland. Bojo has played this all so hideously wrong. ☹
Thanks for the info, as of an hour ago we are pretty much the same although more than one member of a household allowed anywhere outside. I live near a beach and I’ve a funny feeling it’s going to be absolutely mobbed tomorrow 😌

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oop forgot to post my thought on the vlog yesterday, literally been sitting on my laptop waiting to be posted since last night 😂
Anyway here's my thoughts on todays tit show!

CUTTING MY TEEN DAUGHTERS HAIR - WRONG ON PURPOSE!!!
- Another day, another vlog, another title with 'teen daughter' in and another thumbnail with Isabelle in it. The fact they have to put teen because it bumps up the views from creeps is disgusting. Clearly trying to salvage some views after the poor viewing numbers lately.
- Is Lazy training Jace as a baby-sitter for when Baby number 5 comes along to boost the views?
- Oh my god why is lazy talking like creepy :sick: 'family time' - ngl they never spend time with anyone else but themselves...
- Ooop another toasted bagel...:rolleyes: this entire family must be constipated, might send them some boxes of bran flakes
- Oh my god the whole raspberry pronunciation fiasco....those poor kids being homeschooled by Lazy...😂
- Isla doing tik Tok dances...you gotta be 13 to be on that app kiddo :oops:
- Why do you have to pull the camera out when Jace is crying...poor kid doesn't want that
- These stupid pranks I cant even cope with them...like they're just getting stupid now...*cackle cackle*
- Poor Isabelle looks fed up of these stupid pranks...
- Ugh creepy go away...no one wants to see you :rolleyes:
- Another 'yummy lunch'....not being funny but that lunch doesn't not look yummy in the slightest bit.
- Oh here we go...its not an Ingham vlog without the daily skating montage is it?
- Izzy babysitting Jace yet again...im not being funny but it isn't really a siblings job to look after children the amount Isabelle does.
- What is wrong with Esme's helmet, like please get her a proper well fitted one.
- Surprised that its not pasta for tea...
- 'Isabelle is not cringe its cute' ngl, the whole name tag with compliment is something Isla would do not Izzy...
- 'Insirational'...new word added to the mingham dictionary
- Seems like a lot of food thats left on the table...like the girls don't seem to eat that much, obvs Jace does but I can't imagine they'd eat everything.
- Oh.....My.....God......Creepy without a beanie :sick: is he feeling ok? My god that hair of his is awful......I cant stop laughing😂
- Right so they dont know when they're moving...wonder why, surely you'd have an estimated date? And even weeks ago they said they had found the house they wanted, were happy with it, going to buy etc. Wonder what the hold up is? Could it be the dwindling views?

Anyway, thats another day from the Minghams x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lazy, if you're going to let Jace wear jelly sandals please at least put socks on with them otherwise those shoes will rub and end up ripping his feet to shreds. (Preferably not long socks pulled up to his knees though.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow scraping the barrel with assumptions! Forgive me because I’m in Scotland and obviously still in lockdown so haven’t been keeping up with what Bo Jo has been saying but she said they had spent all day out and about yesterday. Is that allowed in England? What are the rules?
She’s been ‘out and about’ the whole lockdown

• Angry
My major source of Inghams is their fb page and just saw the assumptions video suggestions. As if they will be honest about the assumptions. All the assumptions will be from kiddy ifam, for example, You all are absolutely same off camera as on camera, The girls are so well behaved, Chirs loves Sarah ...in short all sugar coated lies.

Now, assumptions which they should talk about 1) Chris is a creepy nonce, 2) Grandma helps Lazy babysit her kids while Creepy is out cheating on her 3) Sarah made izzy bitter about her bio dad 4) Chris is more interested in Izzy than Sarah

oh but I forgot, it is assumptions video not a fact about us video. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Staying at homes a whole new experience for us 😂

It's called normal life love!

Prinny has left the house with them. Praise be!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Skipped to the end. Watch Chris looking at himself in the viewfinder (or whatever it's called), every time he does it he pulls his creepy Insta narc face. Such an insecure weirdo.

Look at these exact times, see him look at himself then as he looks away his face relaxes, then looks back again and does it all over. He's so wrong but so funny.

Screenshot 2020-05-28 at 17.11.53.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why call going outside a surprise, like how is that a surprise 🤔🤦‍♀️
Also they have been in the garden and out the front skating, so they have actually been out dick head. I get that its away from home (maybe, havent watched) but the way its worded sounds like theyve not been outside at all for two months

• Haha
Reactions: 24
they make every little thing a surprise don't they? 🤣
Surely there cant be anything else they can 'surprise' the girls with, theyve had every 'surprise' going lol
ETA: maybe they can use 'jace surprises the girls with a poo on their beds'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t understand why Izzy is left with the responsibility of preparing the picnic. What is Chris doing? She is treated more like an adult / nanny than a child!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.