The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she clearly moaned that she had paid for next day delivery but it didn’t come next day. Boohoo wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole! Especially as the vast majority of their viewers are little kids to young for boohoo. She brought them herself as she thought it might bring in some views. Big fat fail as usual. They don’t have an original thought in their tiny little brains.

Reactions: 25
I’ve just been FaceTimeing my 13 year old granddaughter and we got on the subject of You Tubers. I asked who/what she liked watching. She said she’s been baking cookies and made a cheesecake after watching some particular YT-er. I said had she heard or watched the Ingham Family. She looked at me as if id stolen her iPhone and she said ‘ Nana, I’d rather tit in my hands and clap!’
Ive never heard her speak like that but it did make me chuckle!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I said had she heard or watched the Ingham Family. She looked at me as if id stolen her iPhone and she said ‘ Nana, I’d rather tit in my hands and clap!’
OMG I LOVE HER!!! That's just made my day! 😂😂😂😂😂

On a serious note though, did she elaborate as to why exactly? (I know it's pretty obvious but some girls clearly like them for some reason (an ever decreasing number though, it would seem) and as social media and shady vloggers weren't really a thing when I was a young teen myself I'm still curious for the insight..)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
hate hate hate Chris, why would you choose to put your young step daughters chest as a thumbnail, to get the creepy men like you to boost your views? as a mother Sarah should know better, but I suppose she needs the money for chocolate for Jace to 'steal'

Reactions: 11
I’ve just been FaceTimeing my 13 year old granddaughter and we got on the subject of You Tubers. I asked who/what she liked watching. She said she’s been baking cookies and made a cheesecake after watching some particular YT-er. I said had she heard or watched the Ingham Family. She looked at me as if id stolen her iPhone and she said ‘ Nana, I’d rather tit in my hands and clap!’
Ive never heard her speak like that but it did make me chuckle!!!
I think that sums our thoughts up brilliantly! 😝🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right when is this house move going to happen? Because I swear a couple weeks ago they said they were getting ready to move in a few weeks yet there are no boxes, no piles of stuff ready to be packed, literally no evidence to suggest they would be moving? Because I know packing up a house takes ages, especially with all that tat they have and you'd start making piles of things or sorting through 'bits and bats' getting ready to take to a new house??

Reactions: 14
The Ingham Family #103 We'd rather clap doodoo than see the Boohoo foofoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I

I haven’t watched them before so don’t know what their vlogs are like but just looked at the views that Dad vs girls get compare to the minghams and they have less than 1 million subs. If I was lazy and creepy I would just give up its looking very embarrassing for them they can just about get over 50k views on their recent vlogs 😂😂
I cant understand why people still subscribe to them if they aren't going to watch them anymore,just unsubscribe

Reactions: 10
But she lied about her size in the video. All those clothes were from the plus section, and she didn't mention that once. If it was an ad she messed up big time.
Sarah ingham doesn’t know how to tell the truth there is usually a lie in every single vlog. Must be exhausting

Reactions: 17
Right when is this house move going to happen? Because I swear a couple weeks ago they said they were getting ready to move in a few weeks yet there are no boxes, no piles of stuff ready to be packed, literally no evidence to suggest they would be moving? Because I know packing up a house takes ages, especially with all that tat they have and you'd start making piles of things or sorting through 'bits and bats' getting ready to take to a new house??
It was the same at the old house, they only started packing a couple of days before they moved and then left it full of their old furniture, clothes, food etc as if they had been kidnapped by aliens in the middle of the night. If only...

Pray beg forgiveness but do we have to subscribe to watch? Pretty sure I’m not subscribed.
No you don't

Reactions: 6
#103 Chris is like a man possessed, making more thumbnails of his step daughters chest

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But she lied about her size in the video. All those clothes were from the plus section, and she didn't mention that once. If it was an ad she messed up big time.
I think we know how much Sarah Ingham messes up.

Reactions: 8
...they only started packing a couple of days before they moved and then left it full of their old furniture, clothes, food etc.....
Did they pay for a proper removals company last time or did they just get some dodgy 'white van man' from the Seacroft Massive to move (some of) their stuff?

please add creepy chris, feels more natural!
"Chris" and "natural" in the same sentence. Haha!

• Haha
Did they pay for a proper removals company last time or did they just get some dodgy 'white van man' from the Seacroft Massive to move (some of) their stuff?

"Chris" and "natural" in the same sentence. Haha!
I think they just hired a van and Dave helped them

Reactions: 4
2 years ago everyone wanted to be the ingham family and have their success. Since Chris and the no situation, very few vlog like the Inghams. Most have limited social media contact with fans, don't give too much away and do challenges rather than in depth family life. The Inghams did Family Fizz and Dad v Girls a huge favour by showing the dangers of breaking boundaries and being arrogant cu@#s.
Worth looking at those two familes on tattle too!

Reactions: 5
They probably sold their house with all the contents and will just buy all new crap for the new one 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.