The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully Homesense reopens on the 15th so lazy and creepy can get buying more tat for the new chav palace.
Does she really shop at Homesense? I know she likes bargains but I would've thought Homesense was too upmarket for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who noticed in today's video at 10:38 Esme pushing Isla? Watched it 3x it was great. Another thought... If you know your script calls for water play why wear another skin tight dress with your bra hanging out as usual? I think I know the answer to that. Aw too bad the cheap props (water guns) all broke before they got to finish their tit show. Well at least we had a 10 minute ad for baby and me stolen design merch to break up the show...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The Ingham Family #103 - No boxes, no views, no proper shoes - but still pretending there's a house move 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Was Jace a bit of an accident there was never any mention of them trying to have a fourth child they had seemed to be over the baby stage of kids

Reactions: 5
The Ingham Family #103 Vlogs full of advertising blankets and designing new patterns… nothing else really happens

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was Jace a bit of an accident there was never any mention of them trying to have a fourth child they had seemed to be over the baby stage of kids
When my daughter used to watch them I remember the ifam asking constantly if they were going to have another baby. There was several CLICKBAIT vlogs where lazy would be broody and hint at a possible fourth, but it never happened. It was always creepy who seemed more interested, but lazy obvious liked the constant flow of freebie holidays so a baby would have been an inconvenience.
I expect though as soon as it was revealed that her noncey husband was screwing other young women and asking 16yr old teens to skinny dip she armed herself with ovulation tests & a turkey baster in a desperate attempt to cause a distraction.

• Haha
The Ingham Family #103 - Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Does she really shop at Homesense? I know she likes bargains but I would've thought Homesense was too upmarket for her!
🤣 yup when they bought the current chav palace they were there everyday “looking for bargains and rose gold Christmas decorations 😂

Reactions: 11
🤣 yup when they bought the current chav palace they were there everyday “looking for bargains and rose gold Christmas decorations 😂
Remember the pink love seat for her make up room/office? She was so excited about the pink "velvet" and putting fairy lights behind it for her Sunday's with Sarah uploads on the now defunct ifam extras 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I
Remember the pink love seat for her make up room/office? She was so excited about the pink "velvet" and putting fairy lights behind it for her Sunday's with Sarah uploads on the now defunct ifam extras 😂
Even before the lockdown happen cant remember the last time lazy was there wasn’t she told not to film in there or did money start drying up 😂🤷‍♀️
I haven’t watched them before so don’t know what their vlogs are like but just looked at the views that Dad vs girls get compare to the minghams and they have less than 1 million subs. If I was lazy and creepy I would just give up its looking very embarrassing for them they can just about get over 50k views on their recent vlogs 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
I

I haven’t watched them before so don’t know what their vlogs are like but just looked at the views that Dad vs girls get compare to the minghams and they have less than 1 million subs. If I was lazy and creepy I would just give up its looking very embarrassing for them they can just about get over 50k views on their recent vlogs 😂😂
2 years ago everyone wanted to be the ingham family and have their success. Since Chris and the no situation, very few vlog like the Inghams. Most have limited social media contact with fans, don't give too much away and do challenges rather than in depth family life. The Inghams did Family Fizz and Dad v Girls a huge favour by showing the dangers of breaking boundaries and being arrogant cu@#s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone think it’s possible Boohoo has a sponsorship with Lazy.
I noticed this other YT vlogger/ influencer has been sent boohoo clothing too & noticed a couple of playsuits amongst the contents.
Highly doubt it. Even without their scandals, there wouldn't be much return investment for them based on the Ingham audience Vs that of a typical fashion/beauty blogger - plus there was no code/promotion mentioned.
If it was an undeclared #ad, she's done a terrible job by claiming she bought non-existant sizes and pointing out faulty stock 😁

• Haha
I noticed this other YT vlogger/ influencer has been sent boohoo clothing too & noticed a couple of playsuits amongst the contents.
I really don't think so. They would have sent her more items. Plus, there are so many other plus sized influencers out there that would be better to advertise for them. Not sure old roll neck lover Lazy is really right for their brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2 years ago everyone wanted to be the ingham family and have their success. Since Chris and the no situation, very few vlog like the Inghams. Most have limited social media contact with fans, don't give too much away and do challenges rather than in depth family life. The Inghams did Family Fizz and Dad v Girls a huge favour by showing the dangers of breaking boundaries and being arrogant cu@#s.
I had a conversation with my 13 year old daughter the other day about family vloggers cause when she was about 10 and 11 she loved watching them kind of vlogs but as time went on she got bored and couldn’t stand all the bragging any more and I think a lot of fans Felt that way, the only people left are the obsessed and weird people these are my daughters words 🤦‍♀️😂 Also when we spoke about Izzy my daughter said if you ever do that to me I will disowned you and dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I said at the time of the video that there’s no way she shops at boohoo by choice and would be getting paid

Reactions: 6
I said at the time of the video that there’s no way she shops at boohoo by choice and would be getting paid
But she lied about her size in the video. All those clothes were from the plus section, and she didn't mention that once. If it was an ad she messed up big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.