The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man has no understanding of boundaries and that's why he's still a dangerous predator, nothing at all has changed. She looks to be a parent at the school, too. Mortifying for everyone, except Chris who still doesn't get it.
You're totally right. Makes you wonder if they really do have an open marriage and she is fine with him sleeping around. As has been said before, however, he hasn't always used protection when sleeping around and she should therefore be worried about what STDs he may be passing to her. If only she would just kick him out and get the whole family off YouTube. That would go a long way to ensure that no more women would get groomed and used by him.

Reactions: 15
Creepy is getting more and more brave with Izzy like he's testing what can get away with.

WHATS IN THE BOX?! WITH A SAVAGE, SHOCK ENDING!!

Lazy hopes we're having a lovely day, it's very windy. It's not half term and she didn't know because it was a short term. This time last year they were in Majorca. Lazy is so annoyed; she did a Boohoo order and paid for next day delivery. She got a text to say the order was delayed and Lazy isn't best pleased be cause she was going to do a try on haul. She knows there's more important things going on right now but still has a moan. Anyway, she's off to the office to do the ifam store and Baby and Me orders. Lazy doesn't normally have breakfast but she's quite hungry so she's going to make some Crunchy Nut Clusters. Jace is screaming because he wants more breakfast so Lazy gives him some Lucky Charms. Isla then asks for a pop tart. Comment down below your favourite breakfast. Lazy cackles as Jace eats his cereal.

Everyone is now asking for a pop tart. Lazy said Creepy wants two of them but the precious princess then decides he only wants one. Isabelle films herself eating the pop tart. Lazy cackles because Esme said she doesn't like sweet things. She gives her pop tart to the girls and has an ice lolly instead. A coffee and bowl of lunch is made.

Creepy says it's windy today and Prinny comes running across the garden toward him. he says she's funny. The grass is beginning to grow again so creepy is going to mow it. Hopefully after a phone call Creepy makes this morning it will be the last or one of the last times he ever has to mow the lawn.

Lazy says Jace is helping to mow the lawn; he pushes one of his toys along the patio. Time lapse of clouds.

Creepy says they planned on doing this outside but it's too windy. They're now doing it inside but the end part outside. Isabelle has been asking to use the lucky dip box from Easter again so her and Esme are playing what's in the box. Creepy shows the foods the girls will be touching and trying to guess; yoghurt, cream cheese, burger relish, egg, sausage covered in ketchup and dog food. The girls will play rock paper scissors, put their hand in the box and see if they can guess what is in the box. The loser gets the most savage forfeit; Isabelle thought of the forfeit.

Isabelle goes first She puts the mask on and Creepy tells her not to fall asleep. The first food is dog food. Isabelle asks if anything is alive in the box. She is scared and her heart is beating so fast, she thinks she will cry.Isabelle guesses correctly. Next food is burger relish for Esme. Creepy jokes that is was Jace's vomit from after breakfast. Esme asks if it is baby food and then Creepy says Prinny had diarrhoea this morning and Creepy said he had to clear it up so he could mow the lawn. Anyway, Esme guesses wrong. Next for Isabelle is out of date cream cheese. She guesses Nutella. Isabelle says it's disgusting because it's mouldy. Next up is the sausage roll covered in ketchup for Esme. She guesses wrong but gets half a point because she guessed the sausage roll correctly. Isabelle gets raw eggs next and she says she can't. She might be sick if she carries on. She guesses correctly and says she might be sick.Next for Esme is the yoghurt and she guesses correctly. The bonus round is next. It's foam soap for Isabelle. Isabelle is incorrect. Esme's turn and if she gets it right Isabelle gets the forfeit. Isabelle pokes her tongue out, trying to lick Esme. Esme's bonus round is flour and egg. She guesses correctly. Creepy gags and says Isabelle has to take the forfeit.

Isabelle is jumping up and down in the garden. The forfeit is a bucket of cold water. Lazy cackles. Isabelle was confident when she made the bet. Isabelle protests and Creepy asks if she's sure she wants to take the forfeit. Esme stands behind creepy with a pan of water. Isabelle runs away from the water and Esme throws the water over him. Lazy cackles Creepy then turn and throws the remaining water that's in his bucket over Isabelle before chasing Esme with his boobies flying all over the place. Lazy cackles.

Isabelle and Esme are ending the vlog. They had a lot of fun filming the challenge but they're scared about the revenge. Isabelle is worried Creepy will wake them up with a horn. Isla asks what a horn is and Esme explains.

End of vlog

Hints of the house move when Creepy was talking about the grass. I initially thought he meant they were getting fake grass put down but this doesn't make sense if they're hoping to move in the next couple of weeks.

Creepy was so giddy to get some nice shots of Isabelle completely soaked in water to get some kicks and satisfy his sick, sick mind. He purposely gave Isabelle a much harder bonus round than Esme's.

Here's a nice shot of Creepy's fifty chins, he's giving Lazy a run for her money.

She's a very lot pissed off about those clothes

Reactions: 25

I think Public Safety ( Chris) gave it away when we had no idea of their marriage arrangements. Probably the most believable thing he's said. I agree that they do have an open marriage, I think that was his condition for staying with her (taking it one step further I wonder if it was agreed when she was pregnant with Esme and he ran off to Florida) and that's why she was so unfazed when he slept with Hayley and so defensive of him. If she had any self respect though she'd tell him to leave the teenagers and the Ifam alone and not to creep on the school mums or his step daughter. The pair of them are grim.

Reactions: 27
I honestly think lazy doesn’t give a shit about him cheating. It’s a marriage of convenience.

I remember when they went on one of their many holidays, there was someone staying at the same hotel who said creepy has his own room, separate from the rest of the family.

It has annoyed me that they’ve wasted yet more good food for the sake of a SHIT vlog

Reactions: 18
I’m still amazed more than one human being would go within 2 metres of Chris even before there was a pandemic he makes my skin crawl from hundreds of miles away

can imagine the open marriage conversation
Chris “look sarah babe, now im super famous I’m going to get women throwing themselves at me, whilst I don’t want to go there I’m best to keep the fans happy so you can keep going to matalan and b and m aren’t I. I’m only doing it to help the channel”
Sarah “yeah good point babe”

also Chris getting it elsewhere would mean he wouldn’t have to come anywhere near you so that’s a bonus

Reactions: 23
Can't wait for Lazy's boohoo try-on haul.

I thought it was about time I changed my avatar from Sarah's sex face to my newest one... Just giving Creepy a taste of his own medicine. We all know what happens to the open mouthed photos of the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Awww! Bless him too! Thanks so much. I've cut tiny bits off so I'll try again in a few days.

Don't think we should be talking like that about her leg hair guys, it's 2020..surely we have come beyond criticising a woman for having body hair?
I can't talk about anyone's body hair! I resemble Chewbacca at the moment

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
friggin hell he looks about 70 , the wrinkles on him. Big paperround that mate

im a proper weirdo when it comes to food touching , I havent watched the vlog but did they put strawberries and egg together ?

I kind of know where youre coming from here, I went out with my ex for 2 and a half years staying completely loyal he however had a woman everywhere he went apparently, it was only afterwards when I saw sense and realised (I was only 21) that they didnt want to tell me. This was before social media and one actually called to my house which was round the corner from him to warn me. If however it happened now he would be picking his balls up off the floor

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Pictures you wish you hadn't seen. If the red jacket is on today, the long sleeved grey debacle is back tomorrow. If I didn't know better, I would swear he was playing a character. What does he see when he looks in the mirror? It's like some kind of grim gnome.

Reactions: 26
I want to be a fly on the wall when their new neighbours find out who the weirdo in winter gear is moving in next door and realise it's everything they feared and more. Just imagine reading that Sun article for the first time and realising you're stuck with him.

Reactions: 32
Portrait of her one and only, by Sezzahavinaburrrrgaaformateee (sorry, it was Shutterstock all along).

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.