The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of tonights vlog I hoped he would slip up and say the night I was going skinnidipping.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can Creepy take the moral high ground about anything? Creepy, if you'd been a teacher, doctor or social worker, you would have lost your job, been put on the sex offender's register and most likely would have received a jail term for grooming Jess and the other anonymous 17 year old girl in Florida. But you are a Youtuber and so we all have to stand by and watch as the loophole in the law lets you get away with everything you do 😣. You criticise others for not thinking about other people's health and safety. I remember Hayley saying that you had had unprotected sex with her and you obviously did when you allegedly got that other poor woman pregnant. I'm guessing that they are not the only women that you have had unprotected sex with. You told poor Hayley that she was the only woman that you had cheated with during your's and Sarah's whole relationship, She believed you and so felt safe having unprotected sex with you. Were you thinkng of Sarah's (or Hayley's) health and safety when you were having unprotected sex and could have been catching anything....and then passing it on to them? I know that Covid 19 is the worst thing possible to catch but diseases like HIV, herpes and chlamydia are still a big deal. You simply can't go around criticizing others when you don't think about others yourself. Bellend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I am just going to put this out there. I, for one, feel very uncomfortable making any assumptions regarding Izzys biological dad and his family. I don’t know anything for fact. I am sure that there are Tattlers on here who may know them personally, but as far as I know, nobody has divulged that information. There are also some who know Izzys last name and never divulged it on here. I think we’ve previously discussed on here the possibility of Izzy reading here, heaven knows the rest of her family spend enough time scrolling through these threads...!! I think family matters can be extremely sensitive and as much as I enjoy ripping the piss out of The Inghams, to me this subject just morally crosses that line... just my personal point of view but thought I would share xx
I agree, I think it’s crosses the line of genuinely being our business. Like I honestly want the best for Isabelle but we can’t provide that for her and it also isn’t our job. I know people have involved social services in the past but unfortunately there is no evidence of abuse or neglect and usually they are only interested in physical cases and extreme circumstances. As much as the girls are going to be damaged psychologically, it isn’t in their best interests (in the eyes of the law) to be taken away.

Reactions: 4
Looks like prinny has more than long nails ! Hope Jace doesn't touch the floor where shes been arse rubbing !

Drive through cinema launch
What a noisy night that was especially when us locals have to get up for work the next day !
So that extra room that's full of toys the girls call it the cinema room and creepy calls in the playroom. Or gave they an extra room I dont know about ? .
Cant say I have seen Isabelle bio dad or his family wonder if I know them ? My better half works at LBA doesnt know creepy though !

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.