The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that was the only trip to a city other than an evening in Paris. So don't know why she's trying to sound like they have been European city centre hopping.
In Barcelona I think the main thing they did was take a trip to Tiger Tiger which is also a chain store in the UK πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I have been following these fuckwits for so long now I think I know more about them than my own family!
I think I remember them popping in to Barcelona bit it was brief , did they moan it " soooo hot" the whole time .

Reactions: 6
Long time reader but omg I had to make an account today !!

This post by Sarah on FB about their Spain caravan trip. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆand how their is so much more than beaches. Funny that because that's all they did!!
The liar
all they ever dream of is Disney and waterparks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And they still won't order takeaways but have been allowing free pick and mix in the house for weeks.
Absolutely....!!! But didn’t someone spot a takeaway on the worktop the other week...πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
More of the original post . I can't believe she is highlighting they are daily vloggers, along with her name and road trip.

I wonder what will pop up if curious folk think her road trip to historical monuments sounds interesting and try find out more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Almost like she's saying don't bother with France, just keep driving till you get to Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More of the original post . I can't believe she is highlighting they are daily vloggers, along with her name and road trip.

I wonder what will pop up if curious folk think her road trip to historical monuments sounds interesting and try find out more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She takes every opportunity to try and gain more views and subs. This is her basically trying to drum up more views for the channel. What kind of group is she posting this on?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This post by Sarah on FB about their Spain caravan trip. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆand how their is so much more than beaches. Funny that because that's all they did!!
That’s hilarious! Literally (sorry!) all they did in Barcelona was shop in Tiger!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They went.. caught a bus and got Chinese food, went back the next day to shop.
Like their trip to "Dub-a-lin" where they ate in Burger King, visited pandora charms and stayed at the airport hotel - with lots of montages of various roadworks as they travelled into the city on the airport bus every day to get burgahs

I'm amazed the travel channel hasn't given them a show yet πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Her boasting about having at least 5 holidays abroad each year really bugs me. I, along with many people, work hard all year long to try to afford 1 holiday maybe every other year and yet these people can sit on their arses and still afford multiply holiday

• Angry
Reactions: 43
I thought they only went into Barcelona because knobhead had a boner about the epic skating scene there and wanted to go skating...... ????

• Haha
Reactions: 37

loving that’s she’s shouting out Barcelona as if it’s some random place no one has heard of πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also part of it he had rucksack on then part it wasn’t on!! Also I thought she said yesterday all orders up to date but massive pile still sat in kitchen!!! Plus Jace’s new toy in back of car not in packaging yet said it was delivered!!! Lies lies & more lies!!
They don’t know what the truth is anymore.

Reactions: 9
Her boasting about having at least 5 holidays abroad each year really bugs me. I, along with many people, work hard all year long to try to afford 1 holiday maybe every other year and yet these people can sit on their arses and still afford multiply holiday
Im in no way boasting here, i work, my partner works, but we can easily go on holiday every half term too if we wanted, at one destination we only pay for flights which we can easily get return flight for Β£50, free accomodation and free food. So thats roughly Β£300 a yr on flights every half term if we goto this particular country. They are not special in any way, not everyone is jelous that they can go abroad all the time, i can if i so wish.....so lazy and creepy πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She takes every opportunity to try and gain more views and subs. This is her basically trying to drum up more views for the channel. What kind of group is she posting this on?
An Orlando page . I think the original thread was discussing alternative holidays if Disney doesn't open this year

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.