The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzzz it’s ok! Positive pineapples sorted! My nanaaarrrr is buying them. I’ve told her we need a very lot so she will have to give bingo a swerve this week and cut down on her custard creams but she knows her place x
Thank your nannnaaaarrr a very lot from all of us. Is she able to arrange a home delivery on time?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god they are driving me nuts!!! Please teach the children some basic life skills Sarah!! All she had to do was google chocolate brownie recipes online, buy ingredients and bake together...and Isabelle’s wish has come true... who buys a “brownie baking box?!” It’s sending me over the edge! 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They will def move her in YR5. That’ll be so she is in before she has to sit entrance exams for Izzys school... children that attend Es school move up automatically
I don’t think they will go back to private school in September .esme should be starting back in June year 6

Reactions: 5
I’m finished 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No need for sauce, we like our pasta dry! Someone needs to organize a few Levi’s letters so they’re available for immediate distribution should things start to get out of hand - will there be a hot tub???
ill bring the Edchup

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am just going to put this out there. I, for one, feel very uncomfortable making any assumptions regarding Izzys biological dad and his family. I don’t know anything for fact. I am sure that there are Tattlers on here who may know them personally, but as far as I know, nobody has divulged that information. There are also some who know Izzys last name and never divulged it on here. I think we’ve previously discussed on here the possibility of Izzy reading here, heaven knows the rest of her family spend enough time scrolling through these threads...!! I think family matters can be extremely sensitive and as much as I enjoy ripping the piss out of The Inghams, to me this subject just morally crosses that line... just my personal point of view but thought I would share xx

Reactions: 24
Oi, you can't say 'bits and bats' - she copyrighted it at Halloween, remember?
"Seeeya in courrrt" *slurps a drink all cocky-like*
Are we allowed to bring 60 eggs and a bucket of pick and mix to keep our leader I mean host happy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see what they do and hear their excuses... I think you’re rite
Their excuse for not sending Esme back will be that they’re still a very lot scared of this virus they thought was just hype weeks ago.

It’ll be like the time when they were at primary and there was some possible radiation outbreak.

Reactions: 6
If it’s going to be an all nighter, I’ll bring the qwassants for the morning...😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Suddenly working with designers
Hahahahahahhhahhaahah I thought she designed everything?
What a u turn

They will def move her in YR5. That’ll be so she is in before she has to sit entrance exams for Izzys school... children that attend Es school move up automatically
Isla won’t need private school fees she’s a genius and will have places begging for her.... according to Chris and Sarah?

I am just going to put this out there. I, for one, feel very uncomfortable making any assumptions regarding Izzys biological dad and his family. I don’t know anything for fact. I am sure that there are Tattlers on here who may know them personally, but as far as I know, nobody has divulged that information. There are also some who know Izzys last name and never divulged it on here. I think we’ve previously discussed on here the possibility of Izzy reading here, heaven knows the rest of her family spend enough time scrolling through these threads...!! I think family matters can be extremely sensitive and as much as I enjoy ripping the piss out of The Inghams, to me this subject just morally crosses that line... just my personal point of view but thought I would share xx
Kind of agree but regardless of the situation her dad should not be leaving her in this tit show especially when Sarah clickbaited and photoshopped a black eye and pretended it was from him?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not really a lover of parties, but I am a Canine Beautician (I refuse to use the G word and have something in common with Creepy) so I'll pop along and sort Prinny out! And then probably hang about a for a bit self consciously by the tuff table before making a quick exit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hang on. We can't wear tracksuits. They're not a tracksuit-wearing family. Not gonna lie, I'm a very lot disappointed.
oh no and Primarks shut does this mean weve got to wash all ur holiday clothes in the suitcases of dreams from two years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.