The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll pop on Alibaba and design some, could everyone please pop on Shutterstock and let me know what designs you would like me to buy .... they will be £12345678.00000 each .. postage will set you back £300, i could also bring them with me but please keep in mind i suffer very much with a bad back so an extra payment of any controlled drug will much appreciated
Ok ,done deal ,will trade you some of my prescription opiods (I really do have a bad back:) ,for a blanket to sit on!

Chuck some mini eggs on with them too
Not forgetting the orange twirls (someone must be eating them all) never so much as seen one here!:)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok ,done deal ,will trade you some of my prescription opiods (I really do have a bad back:) ,for a blanket to sit on!

Not forgetting the orange twirls (someone must be eating them all) never so much as seen one here!:)
Don't forget to bring a sloth with you. That family are obsessed with them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omgggg!!! No one has agreed to bring positive pineapples! Does this mean we need to cancel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yet again showing perfect hygiene. Having obviously moved his mask off his face and chances are he won’t have washed his hands. And I’m not sure it’ll be much use having been in contact with his greasy fry light chin.
😂😂😂 Fry light chin! 😂😂😂 I'm weak!!! Oh I so love this site! The comments never fail to make me cry laughing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah posted this in 2017 - if she didn't enforce homework when they actually were attending school, there isn't a chance in hell she is now because as we all know, vlogging takes priority
Doesn’t that just sum the imbecilic woman up? Surely she realises the girls peers are in the same boat. Homework isn’t fun and I doubt many parents or children enjoy it. It is however fundamental to learning and instils a discipline within learning to do what is required by the teacher/school. It’s little wonder she’s so dense and still got colouring books at Christmas was she was 16.

My thoughts:

- "Something happened" very vague. Did Creepy finally own up? Did Lazy finally go to Shopaholics Anonymous? Did Grooming Granny finally say sorry to Leah?

- Lazy starting the vlog with the fakest smile.

- You know their views are down when they plug the vlog from the previous day.

- He took the hoover outside?! Man's got issues.

- Even the local birds can't stand them, so decide to tit on their outdoor sofa.

- Isabelle is a nervous wreck again.

- Isla waiting for Esme's reaction when Isabelle told them they were making brownies (as if they didn't have enough sugar the day before)... So sad when the girls can't even naturally react to things anymore.

- Creepy and his mask 😂 not hype anymore then? Is it the same one from the Maldives? 🤢 Touching it and everything. Defeats the object, really.

- Hahahahaha, is he having a laugh? Get off your high horse, talking about protecting the vulnerable. Your wife came back from the Maldives (where she was supposed to self-isolate for 14 days) and went to a million shops instead. She even went to Wilko's to buy bleeping "snack boxes". I've never known more hypocritical people.

- What family doesn't have a whisk?! At least use a fork instead. Those brownies are probably about as dense as Lazy.

- LadBaby laugh in full swing today.

- Was that more pasta and mince for dinner again? Looked like either lasagne or cottage pie?

- Always laugh my head off when I catch a glimpse of the "Sarah Ingham Forever" tattoo.
It looked like pre-vomit what ever it was

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

I’m going to bring some worming tablets for Prinny. Defo signs of them - arse scutching on the patio filmed in this evenings vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t that just sum the imbecilic woman up? Surely she realises the girls peers are in the same boat. Homework isn’t fun and I doubt many parents or children enjoy it. It is however fundamental to learning and instils a discipline within learning to do what is required by the teacher/school. It’s little wonder she’s so dense and still got colouring books at Christmas was she was 16.

It looked like pre-vomit what ever it was
I’m going to bring some worming tablets for Prinny. Defo signs of them - arse scutching on the patio filmed in this evenings vlog.
God I hope your wrong. I’ve said before that if children pick up dog worm larvae it can attack the optic nerve and blind them. This is not scaremongering it happened to my friends son.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Islas uniform was green, now blue but pretty sure from fb pics Izzys brothers uniform is red 🙈
I thought in one vlog her uniform looked blue when I sure it had been green. Must have missed them milking Isla moving school, or was it a secret move?

Reactions: 2
I thought in one vlog her uniform looked blue when I sure it had been green. Must have missed them milking Isla moving school, or was it a secret move?
She's still in the same school. The school she's at changed into some form of academy (merged with a few other schools, I believe), hence the uniform change.

Reactions: 6
Guyzzzz it’s ok! Positive pineapples sorted! My nanaaarrrr is buying them. I’ve told her we need a very lot so she will have to give bingo a swerve this week and cut down on her custard creams but she knows her place x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guyzzzz it’s ok! Positive pineapples sorted! My nanaaarrrr is buying them. I’ve told her we need a very lot so she will have to give bingo a swerve this week and cut down on her custard creams but she knows her place x
Be careful or she might run away to the other half of the family who she's not seen in over a decade and you will have to break into hers with the fire brigade in order to steal her bank card before pension day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.