The inauguration week of the president of the United States 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the lack of social distancing, BBC said everyone attending today was tested before entering and had to be negative so I guess they can be closer. However still not the best example to set.

Lady Gaga was awful i thought, made it all about her as usual. JLo really impressed me though.

No fan of Trump but I'm not sure Biden is going to be all that better, I don't think they've learnt anything from Trumps win. Also Bidens comments about the world looking to America as beacon of peace,, hope etc seemed worryingly old fashioned. The world doesn't need more of Team America policing the world as they see fit.
If the BBC said it... Guess it's true... . Personally I say the White House know something you don't know.
Social distancing is not for them.
They're certainly not as terrified of this plague as they have brainwashed you to be.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
If the BBC said it... Guess it's true... . Personally I say the White House know something you don't know.
Social distancing is not for them.
They're certainly not as terrified of this plague as they have brainwashed you to be.
I'm actually surprised it took so long for an (I assume) anti-vaxxer/COVID-denier to pipe up.

Oh, do tell, what do The White House know that we don't know? And what are your sources for your counter-argument?

Reactions: 13
I'm actually surprised it took so long for an (I assume) anti-vaxxer/COVID-denier to pipe up.

Oh, do tell, what do The White House know that we don't know? And what are your sources for your counter-argument?
You assume wrong. I can only guess where your anger comes from. Get your vaccine, muzzle up. I'm still doing me x

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
You assume wrong. I can only guess where your anger comes from. Get your vaccine, muzzle up. I'm still doing me x
Asking a question to someone who vague-posts, implying they have superior knowledge, isn't "anger". Just admit you can't answer my questions and we can move on :)

Reactions: 8
Asking a question to someone who vague-posts, implying they have superior knowledge, isn't "anger". Just admit you can't answer my questions and we can move on :)
I believe the anger in your post comes from fear. You attack me because you need me to be wrong. Believe me I'm not your enemy. I would love to believe what you believe. That would really be the best case scenario,I agree. Unfortunately I have done my due diligence and as scared as I am at what I've learned I won't bury my head in the sand.
It's far too important for my family that I get this right.
No games, no malice and seriously no offence. I very much hope you prove me wrong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I believe the anger in your post comes from fear. You attack me because you need me to be wrong. Believe me I'm not your enemy. I would love to believe what you believe. That would really be the best case scenario,I agree. Unfortunately I have done my due diligence and as scared as I am at what I've learned I won't bury my head in the sand.
It's far too important for my family that I get this right.
No games, no malice and seriously no offence. I very much hope you prove me wrong.
Those are interesting soundbites you form sentences in.

How can you say a stranger is feeling fear and anger? You can't look in my eyes, you don't know what's going on in my life - and nothing I've posted implies fear at all. And, I was quite reasonable to you. I'm mildly curious, more than anything, but I have a feeling I know where this line of questioning will end.

I asked you how do you know the White House know something we don't, and what are your information sources? What do you mean when you say "due diligence"? Your post doesn't make much sense - in fact - I'd suggest you sound more "fearful" than I do!

They were not difficult questions. But if your only tactic is to attack, then that says more about you than me.

Those are interesting soundbites you form sentences in.

How can you say a stranger is feeling fear and anger? You can't look in my eyes, you don't know what's going on in my life - and nothing I've posted implies fear at all. And, I was quite reasonable to you. I'm mildly curious, more than anything, but I have a feeling I know where this line of questioning will end.

I asked you how do you know the White House know something we don't, and what are your information sources? What do you mean when you say "due diligence"? Your post doesn't make much sense - in fact - I'd suggest you sound more "fearful" than I do!

They were not difficult questions. But if your only tactic is to attack, then that says more about you than me.
OK it seems we must agree to disagree. You continue to be mildly curious and discover the meaning of due diligence and I'll just continue with my wild conspiracy theories. I'm cool with that.

OK it seems we must agree to disagree. You continue to be mildly curious and discover the meaning of due diligence and I'll just continue with my wild conspiracy theories. I'm cool with that.
Don't you just love it when someone ignores reasonable questions and just calls you names. I didn't say the "C" word, you did. Anyway, you're boring me now.

Reactions: 7
Ivanka looks like she has had so much work done to her face.
You think? :ROFLMAO:

Lady Gaga was awful i thought, made it all about her as usual. JLo really impressed me though.
That ridiculous brooch she had on. Looked like she had taken a real dove, drowned it in a vat of gold paint, then hammered it flat. Stupidly big. Reminded me of that thankfully shortlived comedy trend from the 90s or early 2000s was it, of wearing a car logo or a hubcab round your neck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Personally I think they should have gotten Fergie to sing the National anthem. Would have really spiced things up a bit.
Does anyone know what JLo said in Spanish?

Reactions: 1
You think? :ROFLMAO:

That ridiculous brooch she had on. Looked like she had taken a real dove, drowned it in a vat of gold paint, then hammered it flat. Stupidly big. Reminded me of that thankfully shortlived comedy trend from the 90s or early 2000s was it, of wearing a car logo or a hubcab round your neck.
I thought she resembled one of those toiletroll covers from the 80's

Ivanka looks like she has had so much work done to her face.

Edit - wow my comment really didnt fit with the recent tone of the thread haha. Oh well!
I doubt she'd be able to breathe out of that nose

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else a bit sad they took away Trump's Twitter ? Now that he doesn't have any power it would be very entertaining to see what he had to say about it all.

He would just be an old man shouting at a cloud now 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone else a bit sad they took away Trump's Twitter ? Now that he doesn't have any power it would be very entertaining to see what he had to say about it all.

He would just be an old man shouting at a cloud now 👍
Going to miss the crazy, but also over the constant drama. Hoping the poor qanon people adjust to reality, looks like some are now claiming March 4th as the day it all happens. There were a few on here deeply into the frankly ludicrous conspiracy theories, scared to look and see how they've taken it.

No fan of trump but I’m certainly no fan of this new administration it’s going to be same old same old.
My thoughts though how much did this inorgeration look like something from the hand side tail , it was surreal to watch!

Glad to see Biden has already signed the USA back up to the Paris climate agreement and revoked the keystone pipeline permit!

Reactions: 3