The inauguration week of the president of the United States 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live pitch correction is commonly used even for singers that can sing well, so she's probably had some help.

This is jlo after all, the woman that claims she's never had any procedures done 🙄and it's all thanks to olive oil🙄. So she now sells skincare to us plebs with a tiny bit of olive oil in it😆.
I don’t care that she goes by Jennifer Lopez now. Yea, I know that’s her name but she’ll always be jlo/Jenny from the block who dated and was engaged to Ben Affleck for a hot minute 😂 I just can’t unsee it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t care that she goes by Jennifer Lopez now. Yea, I know that’s her name but she’ll always be jlo/Jenny from the block who dated and was engaged to Ben Affleck for a hot minute 😂 I just can’t unsee it
Why Ben Affleck ever thought that ridiculous video is a good idea is beyond me 😆

Reactions: 1
This picture is all over Twitter now, but this one of Lady Gaga is amazing.
Wow. I loved her outfit and thought she sang the anthem wonderfully. It is a hard song to sing and she nailed it.

These tweets are hilarious....People are joking as Barron was nowhere to be seen today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
love the present-giving that's going on now (can see it on CNN). goodies for all!

Reactions: 1
I loved that. It was all a bit emotional and a massive relief. I’m hoping that the collective world sigh blew Mar A Lago to the moon. Anyway, thank god for that and crack on Joe. There is much to do 👍

Reactions: 7
Regarding the lack of social distancing, BBC said everyone attending today was tested before entering and had to be negative so I guess they can be closer. However still not the best example to set.

Lady Gaga was awful i thought, made it all about her as usual. JLo really impressed me though.

No fan of Trump but I'm not sure Biden is going to be all that better, I don't think they've learnt anything from Trumps win. Also Bidens comments about the world looking to America as beacon of peace,, hope etc seemed worryingly old fashioned. The world doesn't need more of Team America policing the world as they see fit.

Reactions: 11
I wish we could have left the rumps out of this gorgeous thread. I am so moved today.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching PBS America programme on President Biden. Very interesting but he stole a speech originally made by Neil Kinnock. 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 2