The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. Her “content” is absolutely intense. The volume and amount of stories is obsessive. The amount of time she spends talking into her phone is ridiculous. Another one desperate to be liked and noticed

Reactions: 7
I think she went quiet cause there was quite a bit of feedback on here - not cause of Xmas. Hoped it would die down so is now back. She desperately wants everyone to love her, stories every time someone shares her post...like why do we need to see this?!
I loved following her before she really encouraged me to find a councillor and work through my PTSD, but honestly I agree, what has she become other than another influencer desperate for more likes and follows

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The verbal diarrhoea posts got too much for me, I ended up knowing more about the inner working of her and her family than my own.

Reactions: 7
It’s all just TOO MUCH. Sooo many stories and none of them captioned. I give up. I don’t have the time and energy to watch them all!! GET OFF YOUR PHONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s actually bores the life out of me .. 😴😴😴
Me too & she's getting more cringy by the day with the stupid voices she puts on! Can't be bothered with people who try to be funny 🙄 it must be embarrassing for her husband, you can just imagine the slagging he gets in the changing room if anyone watches her - my husband would be mortified & would tell me to stop being a fanny! 🤭

Reactions: 3
I was a big fan of Heather's before but it's all gone a bit weird lately I can't really put my finger on what it is exactly.Its just seems that's there's something not quite ok going on behind the scenes with her and it's a bit worrying. She seems a bit manic sometimes lately and a bit off .Sorry I'm probably not making much sense here 🙈

I was a big fan of Heather's before but it's all gone a bit weird lately I can't really put my finger on what it is exactly.Its just seems that's there's something not quite ok going on behind the scenes with her and it's a bit worrying. She seems a bit manic sometimes lately and a bit off .Sorry I'm probably not making much sense here 🙈
I'm exactly the same, I know exactly what you mean!! I've followed her since before Molly was born on Twitter & really liked her as she was really down to earth for a "WAG" & relatable but you're absolutely right about her going a bit weird, she's like a different person these days & definitely a bit manic. You could be right about stuff behind the scenes.

Reactions: 2
I find that she is trying so hard to be philosophical in her posts lately that half of the caption doesn’t actually make sense. I’m not sure what she’s trying to get across (and I’m pretty well educated).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No stories today, hopefully she's taken our advice & has decided on a break to rediscover herself! Noticed also her buddy mothering_it hasn't been on either 👏👏

I find her increasingly desperate to be popular and liked. She’s always been that way though. Before the Insta thing took off she sold a story on her self about her dog detecting CO gas and saving them (was just 2 of them). She tried shoe designing too and was just desperate to get them to z listers.
I think she loved Jamie being away from Scotland and saw it as a step backwards moving back here.
I can’t stand her big song and dance when she takes a day off or doesn’t come online on a Sunday.
She is in a very privileged position but tries to play it down and be funny. But it’s not. She’s just not relatable and is patronising.
Just be a mum, stop with the loooong posts (says me who has just long posted 🤣)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I find her increasingly desperate to be popular and liked. She’s always been that way though. Before the Insta thing took off she sold a story on her self about her dog detecting CO gas and saving them (was just 2 of them). She tried shoe designing too and was just desperate to get them to z listers.
I think she loved Jamie being away from Scotland and saw it as a step backwards moving back here.
I can’t stand her big song and dance when she takes a day off or doesn’t come online on a Sunday.
She is in a very privileged position but tries to play it down and be funny. But it’s not. She’s just not relatable and is patronising.
[/QUOTE]
You are 10000% spot on 👏 totally agree, the way she goes on is just super cringy & you can tell she absolutely LOVES the attention followers give her 🙄 the posts today with the dancing about making Dave laugh are cute but we didn't need 100 of them & newsflash Heather - you're not the first person to have a baby or breastfeed, people have been doing it for thousands of years 😑 she spends far too much time on her phone, she really needs to chill because she's becoming increasingly irritating!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I sincerely hope that was molly riding her bike in their garden today & not out & about with all this isolation malarkey 😏

Reactions: 1
Just having a catch up on Instagram, the first time in a few weeks. Any influencer doing ADs in this current climate are selfish in my opinion. Surely no one wants to be sold non-essentials right now.

Just having a catch up on Instagram, the first time in a few weeks. Any influencer doing ADs in this current climate are selfish in my opinion. Surely no one wants to be sold non-essentials right now.
I agree but she's justified it by giving all this money away to charity....... 🥱 yes its generous but do you really need to share it over 2 of your pages, including the amounts 🤷🏼‍♀️ its generous but everyone knows they're not short of a Bob or 2 & I personally just think thats a bit attention seeking & showing off.

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow Heather. It has been grating the volume of stories/items/ how hard done by she is when in fact they are in quite a privileged position.

Reactions: 6