The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the past few weeks of heather x
I still think she is over sharing a bit much & almost a bit obsessive with literally everything on the gram which isn’t what she’s normally about & I feel she’s been a bit boastful which again isn’t like her. I do feel for her with the house situation but why is she sobbing into Instagram, surely you phone your mum or speak to friends, my first thought wouldn’t be to go on Instagram so upset & then slag the woman when it’s clearly going to be a legal matter.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed just after the birth of her baby. She used to be inspiring but then there seemed to be a shift in her, where she'd go on about female empowerment and not being in competition with one another, but then would come across as competitive. Like she'd always complain about how hard her life is and how she deserves a break. She dismissed another woman's comment before deleting it where the other woman told her she was lucky to get away with her husband for some time together prior to the birth, as some women don't have that luxury/ability. All of a sudden this poor woman was told how Heather deserved the break and was entitled to it blah blah blah. Almost claiming that this poor other woman wasn't deserving of a break because she didn't work as hard? Then heather agreed with them?!!

Then the final straw was when she was posing in a video she'd made about her post natal body. She just comes across as so entitled and that her life is so hard done by. She's pessimistic but dresses it up as being realistic. Over sharing....

Each to their own though. I know some people love her and that's all good. I used to. Now I just find her draining. I know her feelings are justified but seeing a privileged woman constantly complaining when there are some people in god awful situations just didn't sit well with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t know much about her but my first thought when watching her videos about the house was ‘get a grip’

We have a housing crisis, we need more homes. Suck it up

Reactions: 2
For me, last night, it was mentioning the death of a baby in relation to a problem with her house.
She talks about ‘triggers’ all the time but on this occasion hasn’t considered anyone that may have lost a baby. It’s a slap in the face to those followers. Totally agree about her bad mouthing the previous owner all over her stories. It’s a legal matter and she’s overshared so much she might find she’s the one in trouble now. Think she just needs a break from Instagram to get back to her old ways.

• Heart
I think these instagrammers get so used to speaking to the camera that the lines of what’s appropriate to share , become blurred. For me, family life is so private, the thought of sharing close ups of my babies face to people I don’t know would be odd. I think there is a fine line between sharing and attention seeking/needing validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I unfollowed just after the birth of her baby. She used to be inspiring but then there seemed to be a shift in her, where she'd go on about female empowerment and not being in competition with one another, but then would come across as competitive. Like she'd always complain about how hard her life is and how she deserves a break. She dismissed another woman's comment before deleting it where the other woman told her she was lucky to get away with her husband for some time together prior to the birth, as some women don't have that luxury/ability. All of a sudden this poor woman was told how Heather deserved the break and was entitled to it blah blah blah. Almost claiming that this poor other woman wasn't deserving of a break because she didn't work as hard? Then heather agreed with them?!!

Then the final straw was when she was posing in a video she'd made about her post natal body. She just comes across as so entitled and that her life is so hard done by. She's pessimistic but dresses it up as being realistic. Over sharing....

Each to their own though. I know some people love her and that's all good. I used to. Now I just find her draining. I know her feelings are justified but seeing a privileged woman constantly complaining when there are some people in god awful situations just didn't sit well with me.
I do agree about being entitled, she's obviously had hard times in her life (haven't we all) but I feel like she should be grateful she's landed on her feet with Jamie, from what I can gather I don't think she's worked except for a bit of modelling & lives a very lovely life. I was so annoyed when she moaned about having to move into the flat in Glasgow, its bigger than some peoples houses!! I feel she's become more unrelatable the bigger she's got & that was her USP in my opinion. I think a break would be the best thing she could do.

Reactions: 1
I follow her, but must have missed a bit.

I’ve seen the gushy posts (A few days ago) about the wonderful views, then today she’s sobbing saying the woman has broken her.

from what I can gather they’re building on the wonderful views. Am I right? Is there something I missed yesterday?

The thing with the house! Gosh I feel sorry for them it’s a crappy situation, but at the same time I feel like how could you just buy a massive house and not know that? Like why would you take someone’s word that the field would stay a field?

The current housing crisis means that pretty much every green space is being purchased and built on. I would want to know for sure, as in surveys etc that there was no plans to build there.

Its clear that’s she’s quite out of touch with wider society.

I follow her, but must have missed a bit.

I’ve seen the gushy posts (A few days ago) about the wonderful views, then today she’s sobbing saying the woman has broken her.

from what I can gather they’re building on the wonderful views. Am I right? Is there something I missed yesterday?
Yeah 14 houses & the access road is going to run right past their house, also the previous owner was informed before she put her house on the market. It's a really crappy situation for anyone, especially buying the house for the view but I agree with the comment above, most green spaces don't stay that way, they've possibly been a bit naive.

Reactions: 2
Yeah 14 houses & the access road is going to run right past their house, also the previous owner was informed before she put her house on the market. It's a really crappy situation for anyone, especially buying the house for the view but I agree with the comment above, most green spaces don't stay that way, they've possibly been a bit naive.
That is so tit.

I'm so unsure why her solicitors didn't pick this up. Or had the planning not been granted/approved, just submitted? Despite this, when I did conveyancing, I always checked to see if any of the neighbours or adjoining land had submitted any future planning permission. It is a sad situation they've invested money into a home and it's not what they thought it'd be, but in the grand scheme of life, the way she reacted was outstanding. Her husband thought their child had died the way she was reacting? That's not right. That's what makes me believe she probably has some post natal depression or baby blues. I hope someone close to her can help her.

I remember her saying she'd made friends with the neighbours etc, wonder why they never mentioned it?

She shouldn't have put any of this on social media though, she has potentially shot herself in the foot with this one I'm afraid.

She’s really gunning for the lady who sold them the house. I hope none of her followers know who this woman is, I could see this situation escalating quite quickly into something nasty. No one really knows for certain that this woman did actually lie to them about the building work 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm so unsure why her solicitors didn't pick this up. Or had the planning not been granted/approved, just submitted? Despite this, when I did conveyancing, I always checked to see if any of the neighbours or adjoining land had submitted any future planning permission. It is a sad situation they've invested money into a home and it's not what they thought it'd be, but in the grand scheme of life, the way she reacted was outstanding. Her husband thought their child had died the way she was reacting? That's not right. That's what makes me believe she probably has some post natal depression or baby blues. I hope someone close to her can help her.

I remember her saying she'd made friends with the neighbours etc, wonder why they never mentioned it?

She shouldn't have put any of this on social media though, she has potentially shot herself in the foot with this one I'm afraid.
I did wonder if it was sensible to go into such detail

She needs to get a grip, yes it's crappy what happened but jeez they've still got a roof over their heads and their health. Suck it buttercup and sort it out, don't witch all over Instagram about it. Plus I'd be taking legal action against the solicitor not the vendor, unless they have a different system in Scotland that should defo have been picked up by them !

It was definitely an overreaction and there wasn't any need to plaster it all over her stories in such detail but she has just had a baby so perhaps hormones and sleep deprivation had a part to play!

Definitely should have been picked up by the solicitors. A home built next to a field where there are other new builds would instantly give me alarm bells that there would be further building work. There may not have been any planning permission but there would have been records of sales of the land I’d have thought.
A roof over their head, and all very healthy and a good job to pay for it all. These influencers all need a reality check, a trip to the foodbank or local women’s aid. Some children won’t even have warm pyjamas this winter. (On that note, if you have a toy bank doing a Christmas appeal this year they always need pyjamas, I bought a selection of sizes of those cosy ones in primark and they come bundled like a gift - so easy for wrapping).

• Heart
Definitely should have been picked up by the solicitors. A home built next to a field where there are other new builds would instantly give me alarm bells that there would be further building work. There may not have been any planning permission but there would have been records of sales of the land I’d have thought.
A roof over their head, and all very healthy and a good job to pay for it all. These influencers all need a reality check, a trip to the foodbank or local women’s aid. Some children won’t even have warm pyjamas this winter. (On that note, if you have a toy bank doing a Christmas appeal this year they always need pyjamas, I bought a selection of sizes of those cosy ones in primark and they come bundled like a gift - so easy for wrapping).
The thing is if you ever said anything like this to them they’d get straight on the defensive because they genuinely believe that whatever minor dramas that are going on in their lives is more important than anything else. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I'm glad someone on here posted what's happened, I can never make it through her stories. The rambling just goes on and on and on

• Haha
The sappy posts are getting a bit much now. Yes it's great to turn a bad situation round to a positive, it's great she promotes that it really is, it must help some people. But she really does just milk every situation for content now. I do hope they sort the house out though as that is horrible having to go through that!