The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair anyone would be upset over something like that it’s a huge disappointment

Reactions: 2
I do quite like her but have only followed her for a few months. What’s her background story that she’s always referring to though? I know her dad sadly passed away but did something else happen? Tbf she may have explained since I’ve been following but she does far too many talking to the camera stories for me so I tend to skip unless they’re subtitled 🙈

Reactions: 1
Im not being funny but who has their child out of school for 4 months??? Surely that's an issue with their education and regulations?? I know she is prob lower stage foundation but still...why do that? 🤔 poor child must know what it is to have routine. Mumndiesny know how lucky she is dodging school runs and every day life! 😡

Im not being funny but who has their child out of school for 4 months??? Surely that's an issue with their education and regulations?? I know she is prob lower stage foundation but still...why do that? 🤔 poor child must know what it is to have routine. Mumndiesny know how lucky she is dodging school runs and every day life! 😡

It’s because they moved from the south of England back to Scotland. In England children start school a year earlier, so her daughter had already done a full year before they moved. They also didn’t register her for school where they used to live because they didn’t expect to be there as long as they were. There were some delays with the house they were selling in England and I think the original house they were buying in Scotland fell through.

Ah right..Just seemed bizarre her being home so long with no structure. Ive only followed this lady recently since their move x

Switch off Sunday...where she never actually fully switches off. Tells everybody to delete the app but she is sharing people sharing her switch off declaration and then in the evening posts a run down of their day. Kind of defeats the object.

Reactions: 7
Call me old fashioned, but can not fathom why anyone would think it’s a good idea to film oneself crying into a mobile phone camera. If you’re sad, phone a pal or family or someone, anyone. So bizarre these days.

Reactions: 6
All is ok now though as she has been sent free stuff. Sharing your private thoughts / tears / children on social media is very effective if you want free goodies to be sent to you.

Reactions: 4
She needs mental help she seems very up and down to me,has been since I started following her.

Reactions: 5
She needs mental help she seems very up and down to me,has been since I started following her.
I wonder how much of that is normal with having a new baby and a number of things which have gone wrong for them though. However, she does seem to really focus on the downs. I'm not sure if it's to try be relatable and to say everyone has down days etc
But it seems she does have a bit of a chip on her shoulder - "I didn't get any stretch marks but I still am not happy with body and I'm allowed to be upset." And comments that don't let anyone tell you your worry isn't valid just cause you might have money etc. It just feels a bit braggy! I wish I had worries that my view was getting blocked to my house, I can't even afford a bloody house!

Yeah she's a joker. She trys to make inspirational quotes but they are directed to herself. She's bleeping annoying I have no idea how her husband puts up with her behaviour. Get the f off Instagram, be a mum and have a nice life. There's no need to be on there so much she lives and breathes social media.

Reactions: 4
I really like her and I’ve found refreshing that she has been posting the realities of life with a new baby complete with leaky boobs and c-section wound. Most people in her position wouldn’t admit to not wanting to wear any make up like she did yesterday etc.
I like that she uses her platform to be realistic with her content.
Ok, so they’ve got money and she can buy luxury items if she wants to, but she also shows that some days her and the girls just veg out on the sofa or play in the park.
100% agree with you.

I liked her but if she says she’s is going to have a break from social media then just do it, don’t say there are no rules! Literally switch off your phone and spend time with your family. Don’t shout out idiots like Rebecca Lamb who does nothing new for engagement except underwear shots and crying troll

Reactions: 5
I don't know why it needs a declaration anyway. Just don't go on for god sake. A friend of mine recently made the same declaration then was randomly on it, but kept saying she was off social media. Then got funny when I asked her how she can be off social media when she's commenting, liking and sharing. I don't care how little or how much someone uses it...just don't make big declarations in order to get fawning declarations of agreement. I have days when I don't touch Facebook...I don't feel the need to declare it.

I wonder how much of that is normal with having a new baby and a number of things which have gone wrong for them though. However, she does seem to really focus on the downs. I'm not sure if it's to try be relatable and to say everyone has down days etc
But it seems she does have a bit of a chip on her shoulder - "I didn't get any stretch marks but I still am not happy with body and I'm allowed to be upset." And comments that don't let anyone tell you your worry isn't valid just cause you might have money etc. It just feels a bit braggy! I wish I had worries that my view was getting blocked to my house, I can't even afford a bloody house!
I agree here but especially focusing on the downs. She had a big cry about the school run one day then said the next day it was better but what she neglected to mention was Jamie’s mum was up staying that night so obviously helped her (which is great) but I feel like she’s not being completely honest with her followers, just be honest & admit you had help & not everyday you’re super mum instead of making people who have 2 bad days in a row feel tit.

Reactions: 3
This girl has lost herself & the uniqueness she brought to insta. I think the followers & status among other "big" influencers has gone to her head, she's on the hauls & "tap to" tit now which is such a shame. She's become extremely annoying & fake IMO, not what she was all about when I first followed her at 2/3k, another one lost to the insta curse of people falling in love with themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 7