The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow Heather. It has been grating the volume of stories/items/ how hard done by she is when in fact they are in quite a privileged position.
Totally agree. But hey she’ll make a funny face, do a funny dance and boom she’s just like us. So relatable.
Jog on heather.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow Heather. It has been grating the volume of stories/items/ how hard done by she is when in fact they are in quite a privileged position.
You're absolutely right, I'm sorely tempted to do the same. She is in an extremely privileged position, she was the same when she moaned & moaned about being in a 400k flat in Glasgow waiting for their house move to go through, she landed on her feet with Jamie & doesn't know she's born 😡

Reactions: 3
What the duck is that video today, I just cringed the whole way through 😬 we really didn't need to see your boobs Heather, taking after your pal Emma by the looks of it. I can't believe Jamie actually videod that, my husband would tell me I was a fanny 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I have enough respect for myself and my husband to know I would never ask him to record such a thing, but why do the majority of influencers husbands seem to fawn all over them like little lost puppies!?

• Sick
A while back I saw her asking for recommendations for high chairs. Having older kids, one would expect a parent to know and/or have a spare one lying about. In the influencer world, we all know that as soon as a “looking for recommendation” post arises, it translates to “what can I get for free”. I was surprised when she went and got the clip on table one and was surprised her begging failed.

Oh boy how I was wrong. “We have been kindly gifted the stokke trip trapp in exchange for a review”.

Oh do duck off.

Reactions: 6
A while back I saw her asking for recommendations for high chairs. Having older kids, one would expect a parent to know and/or have a spare one lying about. In the influencer world, we all know that as soon as a “looking for recommendation” post arises, it translates to “what can I get for free”. I was surprised when she went and got the clip on table one and was surprised her begging failed.

Oh boy how I was wrong. “We have been kindly gifted the stokke trip trapp in exchange for a review”.

Oh do duck off.
I noticed that last night, another begging witch who can more than afford it 😤😤
*corrected to say husband can afford it

Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely full of tit as are her melodramatic, drawn out Danielle Steele type posts set to the teeth hurting cheesy ballads...

Away and brush your kids hair and pick up the dog shite from your back garden you absolute minger!

• Heart
  • Haha
And also while I’m on my soap box, the bairn’s skin problems are not to be solved with tropics products. It’s dietary for sure.

And also while I’m on my soap box, the bairn’s skin problems are not to be solved with tropics products. It’s dietary for sure.
I thought that, she mentioned a few months ago about her diet affecting Dave but she has conveniently forgotten that now that she is on her tropic high horse 😏

What’s the backstory with the football though, did they make money through property more than football? I think at the level he plays it’s more a labour of love ? I seem to remeber her saying they had been fortunate with property? I can’t deal with her heavy text stories either or anyone’s for that matter!! Who with 3 kids has the time ?!

What’s the backstory with the football though, did they make money through property more than football? I think at the level he plays it’s more a labour of love ? I seem to remeber her saying they had been fortunate with property? I can’t deal with her heavy text stories either or anyone’s for that matter!! Who with 3 kids has the time ?!
Looks like he's spent his money wisely when he was earning big & invested in property. His first flat they sold in Glasgow recently was around 400k I'm sure, they also have their house in Devon still that they couldn't sell because of a dodgy roof of something, I think they have a house in Yorkshire maybe & a couple more potentially, not sure. He's only 29 but has been hampered with injuries his whole career so lucky to have made what he did. The problem is its such a short career & money doesn't last forever - maybe that's why heather is pedalling tropic!
Screenshot_20200416-232936_Chrome.jpg

It’s just all so cringe. Instagrammers who dance and sing in front of the camera i find an instant turn off and just skip through it. It’s not funny. At all.

Reactions: 4
It’s just all so cringe. Instagrammers who dance and sing in front of the camera i find an instant turn off and just skip through it. It’s not funny. At all.
What the actual duck??? Obviously had to go on & watch & seriously she needs to get herself to duck! NOBODY wants to see your boobs or tacky arse tattoo you absolute state! There's being body confident then there's just being a dick. She should be mortified, her Mum, in laws & brothers will have seen that 😳

God sake. One min taking a Insta break..next this?!! Shes up and down like a fiddlers arm. Grateful and smug somedays with her footballers hubby wage coming in and her chickens roaming in the house with the dogs she never cleans up after 🤢🤬

• Heart
God sake. One min taking a Insta break..next this?!! Shes up and down like a fiddlers arm. Grateful and smug somedays with her footballers hubby wage coming in and her chickens roaming in the house with the dogs she never cleans up after 🤢🤬
She is a slob & seems to think its funny, theres no need for the dog tit lying about. Also one morning I noticed Molly's nails were filthy, she's too busy dancing like a dick to parent! Molly's friends Mums will have seen that, how is she not mortified?
I'm really not keen on her house either, the garden is so small & awkward looking & once the houses are built next to her there will be no point in having a veranda!