The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be dancing around my kitchen like that if I’d made thousands from my so called loyal followers! All they are is a money making scheme and a way for her to boost her ego! I really feel for these children who are constantly forced in front of a camera. She’s probably training her daughters to become YouTube stars. I find it so ignorant that she thinks we all live our lives the way she does.

Reactions: 3
Why is she asking this? Should she not know this already without asking?
And I hate this “our” chat. Pretty sure she won’t be sharing “our” revenue out.
I just came on to say something about this! Honestly, why has she been offered support in a writing journey if she doesn't even have an idea what she wants to do? Madness.
I agree the "our" nonsense is ridiculous!

Reactions: 3
I just came on to say something about this! Honestly, why has she been offered support in a writing journey if she doesn't even have an idea what she wants to do? Madness.
I agree the "our" nonsense is ridiculous!
Glad it’s not just me.

Reactions: 1
Do we really need to know her period has started🤨 me and my friends dont tell eachother let alone a bunch of strangers

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Do we really need to know her period has started🤨 me and my friends dont tell eachother let alone a bunch of strangers
Exactly. And all the chat about the period pants. Really? Either about to become a paid post or she’s after some free stuff.

Can just imagine her book. ‘Chapter 3: Worms’
Worms are beautiful creatures, we love all animals here, and we aren’t afraid to have a bad case of threadworms throughout the house, but we have to be super kind and name them all. They are so good for the soul and healing mentally (Insert 20 more lines of flowery words).
Honestly I know some people love her but it’s just too icky. (I can’t think of a better description).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clicked on her stories, saw how many there were and instantly turned off! How does someone with 3 kids have the time to spend so much time doing stories?! She really needs to learn to summarise what the hell she‘s trying to say!

Reactions: 5
Clicked on her stories, saw how many there were and instantly turned off! How does someone with 3 kids have the time to spend so much time doing stories?! She really needs to learn to summarise what the hell she‘s trying to say!
It’s insane, even if my husband took the kids for a full day out, leaving me alone, I couldn’t post that many stories. I’d be doing my cleaning, washing, sorting out the sock drawer 😂
Side note, her sister in law looked gorgeous at her wedding, love her hair. I have a mutual friend of hers and met her a couple of times and she is genuinely lovely.

all those stories about period pants! And not one about her brothers wedding (until a grid post). God when my sister got married I couldn’t wait to show off pics from the whole weekend.

did anyone see her stories on her tropics page (sure it was this morning I think) about not being an ambassador & working for head office or whatever she does? she said she's still commission based so looks like she is still using her followers to line her pocket but I thought that wasn't allowed 🤔 she's deleted them now for some reason

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how she gets away with acting like Tropic is some wonder product when she’s obviously had Botox. The whole book writing thing makes little sense too.

• Haha
I don’t understand how she gets away with acting like Tropic is some wonder product when she’s obviously had Botox. The whole book writing thing makes little sense too.
She is a master manipulator, same as the majority of insta but it amazes me how blind to it people are 😏

Reactions: 2