The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s almost like she’s proud of the fact that they have worms!!! Omg who would buy any tropics off her...boak 🤢🤢

she just never looks clean, same with kids and their finger nails are always filthy. There’s no excuse for lack of personal hygiene.

Reactions: 4
I think she is very lax with keeping on top of their personal hygiene and uses the fact she breastfeeds as an excuse. When you have dogs in the house they need to be wormed regularly. Also with the chickens too it's important that everyone keeps on top of their handwashing and using a nail brush too. I have noticed that when she films outside there are loads of dog poo piles just left lying around which will also contribute to them getting worms too. She seems incapable of putting Dave in a safe space like a cot or playpen and actually bathing the girls and cleaning the house. She has also often said that the bathrooms mightn't be cleaned for weeks or the bed sheets changed regularly too- not good when the dogs sleep in the beds 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Honestly, worms again? I’ve never had worms and neither have my kids.. I didn’t realise you could get it so many times? Or Isit becos she’s just dirty? 🤮🤮🤢 🤢 I feel like she could do with a good scrub and so could her kids
Worms are very common amongst little kids and really contagious. They can be a nightmare to get rid of as it is so easy to reinfect each other if you arent absolutely scrupulous with hygiene. My daughter picked them up at nursery when she was three and the whole family had to be treated several times, bedding and nightwear changed daily, mattresses, under the beds and whole bedroom vacuumed daily, and whole bedroom including skirting boards damp dusted, nails kept short and scrubbed clean and hands washed frequently. If she doesn’t do that it’s no wonder she keeps getting them 🤢

He will have got a pay off, you dont agree to mutually end a contract for nothing
Yeah I am sure he has but being plagued with so much time off with injuries it will be interesting to see where/when he gets signed for another club - but wife’s got a book deal so no worries 😉

Reactions: 3
Yes saw this yesterday was supposed to be a two year contract 😮
I wonder what happened & what they'll do now about their house, unless he goes to St Johnstone there's not many premier league teams close & there's no way Heather would cope without him if he played away!

Reactions: 2
Very unlikely that Saints would need another midfielder...

Reactions: 1
Especially one that's constantly injured 😏 she's been AWOL on her main page but all over her skincare page, she'll feel a pressure she's never before 💰💰
Exactly! We already have plenty of those 😂
With the transfer window closing it’s pretty common for players with his injury history to leave by mutual consent as the club is unlikely to be able to sell them so financially they are are better to just cut their losses by letting him go with a pay off. Plus he really needs to be playing to ensure he is making the most money- he will only receive his basic wage (still a decent amount I’m sure!) whilst not playing either by injury or not being selected. A lot of players who are deemed surplus to requirements are being ‘let go’ to save money during this precarious time due to COVID. This is also to help players find new clubs as they are more likely to be picked up on a free where the new club doesn’t need to pay the old club so it makes them a more attractive proposition. And that’s my opinion that absolutely no one needed or wanted 😂

I would imagine he’s made investments from when he was playing for higher paying clubs down south but these may be more long term rather than them being cash rich so Heather’s income may be relied upon a lot more heavily than before...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They own several properties and have lots of investments I wouldn't be worried about them feeling the pinch

Do they still own any properties? They’ve sold most of them over the last few years.
I reckon he’ll end up a car sales man, do pretty well in that, but few year’s down the line he’ll be having an affair with a colleague, leave heather and have to sell the house and live in a 1 bed flat.
Wednesday story telling time 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do they still own any properties? They’ve sold most of them over the last few years.
I reckon he’ll end up a car sales man, do pretty well in that, but few year’s down the line he’ll be having an affair with a colleague, leave heather and have to sell the house and live in a 1 bed flat.
Wednesday story telling time 😂.
They kept their house in Yorkshire, tried & failed to sell their Devon house because of some roof issue that surfaced during the survey but they HAD to sell Jamie's first flat in Glasgow to buy this house so I don't get the impression they have millions kicking about. She registered TIPP as a Ltd company in June so clearly taking this instagram business seriously

They'll make a tidy sum renting out their houses, I know a few people who do this and has been enough for them to retire early. Although I am assuming they own the property outright.
this is the big issue with making a career out of playing a sport. You very much have a best before date and unless you have been sensible with the tidy sums you get as a wage you would end up with no real skills to make a living from! Wouldn't want to be in that position. I'm glad that even if I lost my job with my current employer I have a range of skills which can be transferred elsewhere!

They'll make a tidy sum renting out their houses, I know a few people who do this and has been enough for them to retire early. Although I am assuming they own the property outright.
this is the big issue with making a career out of playing a sport. You very much have a best before date and unless you have been sensible with the tidy sums you get as a wage you would end up with no real skills to make a living from! Wouldn't want to be in that position. I'm glad that even if I lost my job with my current employer I have a range of skills which can be transferred elsewhere!
Yeah definitely! It is a very short lived career in the grand scheme of life, I have a good few friends in these circles & have seen it first hand over the years - you need a good plan!

Reactions: 3
I have a family member who was a pro. Got injured and had to get a normal job, and he played for bigger teams than Jamie so got a decent payout. But the properties he owned were mortgaged so the rent from those paid the mortgages and he bought the house he is in now. But the properties are basically his retirement fund. At the moment he still needs a job for bills.
Did I miss something with her post and stories, it’s like she’s drunk.