“The Ick”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to hear about it from anyone though! Least of all men I might be involved with

Not interested in toilet habits!

Reactions: 6
This thread has me literally howling 😂😂😂🤣their so petty and ridiculous but it can’t be helped ahahahah
Food in their teeth
Snot on their face
Odd socks
Hole in their socks
The moment when the lights go up at the cinema and they Say ‘what did you think of that?’
Dirty nails/toenails/ears

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I second the “nails too short” thing. Like when the skin is bulging over the top, ick. That gives me the ick with anyone to be fair. And white sticky stuff in the corners of his mouth. I once went to kiss a guy (many years ago) and kinda curled up and dodged him because I spotted that on his mouth. I had to just tell him, it was so obvious I’d avoided his kiss. He was mortified and I felt really bad but still... ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
My god isn’t tinder awful 😂 some of my favourite bios from tonight’s swiping that give me the ick instantly. What is wrong with these men? 😫

7213C233-D8D4-4E48-82BE-7B5821C3B10D.jpeg

A426697A-8E37-4432-AD67-ED5A172B1633.jpeg

5FCD64C2-BBAD-4D90-8AB8-7F6866A5636A.jpeg

A82F66C7-0EFF-4BEF-82E3-CA8A61F476DD.jpeg
🙄🙄🙄
D12BB748-D993-4231-AF8F-E4CE74FF03C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Men who are slim but have child-bearing hips give me the ick. And a little belly - even if it’s actually muscle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.