“The Ick”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they're 'looking for a travel partner'. I'm sure every male on tinder is and has travelled the world. Doesn't anyone just live a normal life going to work and doing normal day to day stuff anymore?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Recently split up with someone & was thinking about going back on tinder for something to do , after reading on here think I’ve changed my mind ! I remember now how bad it was !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When they're 'looking for a travel partner'. I'm sure every male on tinder is and has travelled the world. Doesn't anyone just live a normal life going to work and doing normal day to day stuff anymore?
Yes, this! Oh and they all snowboard? Going on one or two snowboarding holidays in your life doesn't make it a 'hobby'!

@Lovethesun, maybe try Bumble? It requires a bit more effort than tinder in my opinion so filters out some of the tinder deadwood. Also remember online dating does provide content for this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In my single days going back a good few years now, the ones who made out they lost their virginity at age of 14 to an older woman. Such a bare faced lie 😄

Or that they slept with a mother and daughter or two sisters.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
In my single days going back a good few years now, the ones who made out they lost their virginity at age of 14 to an older woman. Such a bare faced lie 😄

Or that they slept with a mother and daughter or two sisters.
I’ve heard this a million times lol.
Also, they could of been a professional footballer 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Flat caps! A man I was seeing years ago said he had just bought one. I told him never to wear it while with me else I would set fire to it. He did, I went off him straight away and did set fire to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When it says they want a serious relationship in their bio and then they message you and say ‘normally I go for someone younger unless you can be my submissive for the night’...🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Guys who show off materialistic tit. Just not an attractive trait for anyone, the spoiled shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was dating a guy who had a cat covered duvet set. I like cats but bloody hell. He was 41. ICK!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Speaking as a chap, I find nose rings give me the ick. And nose piercings, almost makes me nauseous.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Guys that use these emojis 🙊🙈especially after saying something 'sexual'
It's not cute it's icky!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That's the see-no-evil monkey, I've just found out. I thought it was someone pulling a moony!
These emojis are so tiny. What is the one with a wiggly head, that looks like a sheep? I’ve seen it a few times on here but I‘m still not sure.

Speaking as a chap, I find nose rings give me the ick. And nose piercings, almost makes me nauseous.
Sorry about that 😬😂
I love my nose ring. I had it first done many years ago but took it out. I had it re- done about three years ago because I didn't feel like 'me' without it.
Sorry to hear they make you feel yucky though. I'd never really considered other people would have such a reaction to things on other people faces (I'm not being sarcastic so sorry if it reads like that).

Reactions: 4
my nose ring is my fave thing and I'm never going to take it out sorry to hear hahahahha do think it might be a generational thing though I was 22 when I got it done and my parents absolutely hated it (although couldn't say much) I did warn them I was going to get it done though as I knew they'd hate it but I wasn't asking for permission lol just telling them, but I'm 24 now and honestly 90% of people I know have them and wouldn't bat an eyelid

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.