“The Ick”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can't stand is eyebrow piercings. Huge trend for guys in the 90s but most guys I know who had them have removed them, bar one. The piercing has kind of sunk into his eyebrow and it just looks terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to break up with a fella when I was about 20 because I looked out the window of his flat when he'd just left for work and saw that he was carrying a banana like a small clutchbag. Couldn't have sex with him again, couldn't tell him why.
Looking back, there were really obvious red flags in that relationship but I was oblivious, so I'm delighted he chose to bring a banana to work that day!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had to break up with a fella when I was about 20 because I looked out the window of his flat when he'd just left for work and saw that he was carrying a banana like a small clutchbag. Couldn't have sex with him again, couldn't tell him why.
Looking back, there were really obvious red flags in that relationship but I was oblivious, so I'm delighted he chose to bring a banana to work that day!
That has just made me burst out laughing, thank you for making my evening 😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Small hands
Long fingernails
Lack of confidence
Ugly shoes
Charm - a man who makes you feel special only to turn around and do the same to the next person

Someone who talks about nothing but work - get a life
Putting underwear on after sex
Saying “I’m scared” at stupid things
Poor hygiene
Not brushing teeth before bed
Bad kissers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure this has been said before, but: guys who on their dating profiles write some variation on the theme of “I’ll hold doors open for you but then smack your bum as you go through.” You’d better bleeping not. You can tell they think it’s the perfect mix of gentlemanly and flirty, but it’s just so contrived and awful. Hard swipe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was seeing a guy once where everything just had to fit into his idyllic version in his head. He would host dinner parties and everything just had to be perfect. He couldn't have a laugh if something went "wrong".

We went to go hiking up a mountain and he had a drone and used it to see if there was a cloud inversion and then saw that there was and walked up it. He just wanted to get the perfect pictures for social media and for strava! Unreal. He wore awful postman pat boots from Clarkes with slightly flared jeans as well 🤢 ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Men who wear Apple watches ........ instant ick . Or if they have a Samsung mobile 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was seeing a guy once where everything just had to fit into his idyllic version in his head. He would host dinner parties and everything just had to be perfect. He couldn't have a laugh if something went "wrong".

We went to go hiking up a mountain and he had a drone and used it to see if there was a cloud inversion and then saw that there was and walked up it. He just wanted to get the perfect pictures for social media and for strava! Unreal. He wore awful postman pat boots from Clarkes with slightly flared jeans as well 🤢 ick.
The flared jeans... 😂😂😂😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember at school I had a crush on a boy in my class , until he turned up to a PE lesson once in smart black ankle swingers and white socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Due to the popularity of this thread,

I've started Part 2..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.