"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a man, densely-tattooed arms on women ick me and so do ladies doing exaggerated pouts in photos.

Reactions: 9
It is the beginning of a new week at work in the morning. I shall have the same delightful view as I did every morning last week no doubt.7.45am on the dot a scruffy unwashed oik on a bike in jobby catcher trackies cycles down the pavement riding one handed while he holds half his nose shut with his thumb and blows snot out the other side.

I do wish there was another route!!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Men wearing fitted jeans with a small flare… spotted today, huge new ick unlocked

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Men putting on or taking off costume jewellery rings.

Seeing them wearing them doesn’t bother me, but the thought of them putting them on, or picking out and choosing their costume jewellery 🤢🤢🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
A lad my friend was speaking to, unreal! But had a habit of sending her a tounge out pic every morning and “good morning” after the third time had to go!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A lad my friend was speaking to, unreal! But had a habit of sending her a tounge out pic every morning and “good morning” after the third time had to go!
I dated a guy once that sent me a gif of him laying in bed sticking his tongue out, he would also send me voicenotes and when I told him I didn't wanna go on another date he sent me a sad voicenote, like, "oh that's a shame, I guess that's too bad..." 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I dated a guy once that sent me a gif of him laying in bed sticking his tongue out, he would also send me voicenotes and when I told him I didn't wanna go on another date he sent me a sad voicenote, like, "oh that's a shame, I guess that's too bad..." 😅
making Gifs of himself. This may actually be the ultimate ick 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Men wearing blue jeans and those tan coloured brogues. I immediately know they're a prick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I belong to a Freebies page in my area and it really gives me the ick when i see people trying to rehome a mattress that clearly is v stained. It’s obvious they are just too lazy to take to dump or pay to have it taken away. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I belong to a Freebies page in my area and it really gives me the ick when i see people trying to rehome a mattress that clearly is v stained. It’s obvious they are just too lazy to take to dump or pay to have it taken away. 🤢
Or when they want money for it and it’s fucked. ‘Cost £200 brand new. Would like £180’. Right ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.