"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As well as his oversized, slobbering tongue, Jamie Oliver has dirty fingernails. His cookery programmes give me the boak.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagining a man decorating a Christmas tree 😂
My ex.
Each year him and his ‘mummy’ would go out on the same day every single year to pick up his real Christmas tree and then he would spend two days decorating it with his expensive glass baubles.

His wreath got nicked every year 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My ex.
Each year him and his ‘mummy’ would go out on the same day every single year to pick up his real Christmas tree and then he would spend two days decorating it with his expensive glass baubles.

Glad he's your ex 😆

Reactions: 2
I know, I know...but equality and feminism aside I can't stand seeing a man hoovering.
Ickity ick 🤢

vacuuming-hoovering.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My ex.

How old was he? I chuckled at his wreath getting pinched and then felt bad 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My ex.

Which wreath? Do you mean one on his mother's grave?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remembered an Ick from many moons ago...

It was around 2014 and was at boyfriend of that times place, cooking. I reached into the cupboard for some herbs and spices, of which there were many. All open and ready for use, but in Sainsbury's packaging from the days of yore and dated best before 1998.

🤢 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.