"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not a vampire as he insisted on sleeping with the curtains open. And with music playing on a loop all night too.

I barely slept.

Not least because Molly was eye balling me...
I don't suppose you've googled 'scariest doll films' by any chance have you? This is so similar to something I've seen at some point, even down to the red dress & I can't remember what it was.

I'd have thrown the bloody thing out the window & scarpered asap! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't suppose you've googled 'scariest doll films' by any chance have you? This is so similar to something I've seen at some point, even down to the red dress & I can't remember what it was.

I'd have thrown the bloody thing out the window & scarpered asap! 🤣
I had so many questions around that doll.

With all these Icksters on this thread, I wonder if they're still doing what they do? Do their Icks genuinely not bother some people?

Reactions: 3
I had so many questions around that doll.

With all these Icksters on this thread, I wonder if they're still doing what they do? Do their Icks genuinely not bother some people?
I've still been trying to remember all bloody day what it was I watched! 🤣 Your fault. 🤣 It was a grown man who had a doll & the thing came to life, it was possessed by his mother or something, the doll said exactly what you said 'She's a witch' etc. Can't remember if it was a film, or something like an episode of American Horror Story or some such thing. 🤷🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Men in vests. This guy on a fitness app gives me the ick and I’ve just seen his name 🤐

FB7DA23B-BAF8-4EBA-9CC4-F33AA81DB71B.jpeg

1E190658-BF40-4C17-BC60-69434403F236.jpeg

Mr and Mrs Bumstead, and baby Bumstead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I voice noted a lad and he voice noted me back and he has a really strong Bristol accent and its given me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go, fellow Icksters... here follows the 'Doing the Deed' Ick.

We were on his bed and before the deed, he carefully explained to me this: "Kittypops, what you must know is, when a man ejaculates, it takes all his energy and he must rest afterwards." It kind of took a lot of the mood away, so he got a hand job and, yep, sure enough, when the happy ending occurred, he turned to me and said: "I shall rest now".

Ick! Ick! Ick!
I'm surprised you even managed to carry on giving him a handjob, I'd have got instant ick from him even saying that to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shoes without socks... and men who cross their legs, like the fella looking at the camera

shoes-no-socks.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I was watching a video of the England footballers earlier and the noise of their cleats on the concrete gave me the proper ick. It was like clip clopping in heels 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was watching a video of the England footballers earlier and the noise of their cleats on the concrete gave me the proper ick. It was like clip clopping in heels 🤣
ha! It's such an irritating noise! A few more England BTS videos and maybe Jack will no longer be your profile pic? ;) Or do the shorts distract enough?

Reactions: 2
ha! It's such an irritating noise! A few more England BTS videos and maybe Jack will no longer be your profile pic? ;) Or do the shorts distract enough?
Haha don't think Jack could ever give me the ick. I'm too far gone at this point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Men wearing flip flops or sliders outside in winter.
(Actually men wearing sliders at all 🤢)

Reactions: 16
So many people with filthy fingernails. You can see the black beneath them.

How difficult is it to wash your hands thoroughly? I have slightly long fingernails and my nails never get dirty like that. It is the first thing I look for when looking at somebody.

You can stay away from me with those fingers...imagine trying to be intimate with somebody who has poor hand hygiene. What else... 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.