“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men who cant do casual. We are currently allowed to go more casual with how we dress in work as no in person meetings. One bloke is incapable of doing it, his version is to not wear a tie but keep all the buttons on shirt closed. And dear god the office shoes that click when he walks about the building.
He makes my flesh crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Men in Slip on shoes
Especially
Men who cant do casual. We are currently allowed to go more casual with how we dress in work as no in person meetings. One bloke is incapable of doing it, his version is to not wear a tie but keep all the buttons on shirt closed. And dear god the office shoes that click when he walks about the building.
He makes my flesh crawl.
i sometimes work in central London. I have seen a few guys in shirt and tie and jeans combo. Obviously only willing to go casual around their bottom 1/2.

omg another one. My friend is on hinge and there’s a thing where you can leave a voice note thing…some guy was singing Wonderwall on his

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw a man in work today eating the skin of an orange 😩
omg!! surely you'd burn your esophagus?!

And this is not an ick exactly, more like a rage, but it would fall under the category of ick as well. But when guys hide behind something in photos so only a tiny bit of their head is popping out ( only so they can say they are "in" the photo) but they're not really). It's like they took a picture of themselves through one of those land surveying telescopes. Meanwhile they expect you to have an assortment of photos showing different angles and proof that you are who you say you are. And most of the time they want to lurk around and be a creep, stalking you or being OTT while you can't even see what you're up against!!! uuuuruuh!!!

Maybe I should have posted this one on the dating thread. But it DOES give me the ick when you're not even able to show yourself and expect me to be interested in anything on offer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.