“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

this whole thing is one big ick. He couldn’t eye duck himself more if he tried

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

this whole thing is one big ick. He couldn’t eye duck himself more if he tried
I had been seeing this guy!! one of the things that made me want to set fire to my phone ( so I deleted TikTok instead). Him and that super tatted Canadian guy who keeps showing up doing the same songs and bits over and over again eye f*cking himself every time.

Why don't they split some of their $ and go in on a special 360° camera so they can watch themselves do God knows what from every angle.

Edited to add this pic ( Canadian guys name escaped me and it bothered me, so I found him) here's the twerp.
ugh.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I had been seeing this guy!! one of the things that made me want to set fire to my phone ( so I deleted TikTok instead). Him and that super tatted Canadian guy who keeps showing up doing the same songs and bits over and over again eye f*cking himself every time.

Why don't they split some of their $ and go in on a special 360° camera so they can watch themselves do God knows what from every angle.

Edited to add this pic ( Canadian guys name escaped me and it bothered me, so I found him) here's the twerp. View attachment 835252
ew, he looks like three different people photoshopped together.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His nipple peeking out from the tattoos like a batman mask is killing me 😄
If you’re going to go to the effort of having that many tattoos just suck it up and get your nipple tattooed as part of the design!! Looks bloody stupid 😂
It makes me laugh when men have a full sleeve except their elbow 😂 I know it hurts and isn’t an easy area to keep colour in but leaving it blank just makes you look like a wuss 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My biggest ick is men who say there not like other guys and there just a nice guy 🙄🙄 also ones who message you with stuff like this and think it's actually gonna work
It made me laugh. Do people really do this. I guess I am just out of touch.

Reactions: 3
My biggest ick is men who say there not like other guys and there just a nice guy 🙄🙄 also ones who message you with stuff like this and think it's actually gonna work
"...Well, I'm not like those other guys...' I can imagine that sung as a line in an 80s soul song!

Reactions: 2
The "I'm not like other guys" are the most insane and toxic ones. I'm actually glad when they identify themselves straight out of the gate like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.