The ick #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm browsing online for a new bluetooth eye mask and the reviews are full of photos like this. Mostly blokes!

Imagine the ick of watching your boyfriend take a selfie wearing this and then excitedly writing a multiple paragraph review. 😭

Screenshot_20240101_234557_edit_1027066734492757.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First date
You see what shoes they have worn .. eyeball the deck shoe or some other hideous footwear

THE ICK… shall I get my coat?

Seeing all the young men out and about in their bright white puffer coats they got for Christmas (from mum and dad).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sat on a plane this morning next to a man who was squashed into his little plane seat, eating his little plane breakfast from his little plane tray and if that wasn't ick enough, ate his yoghurt (also an ick) holding his spoon in a fist with his pinky finger pointing out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sat on a plane this morning next to a man who was squashed into his little plane seat, eating his little plane breakfast from his little plane tray and if that wasn't ick enough, ate his yoghurt (also an ick) holding his spoon in a fist with his pinky finger pointing out
I have posted about this before but honestly, there is a special place in Ick hell for men who eat yoghurts.

A man opening a yoghurt and mixing it with a spoon.
A man opening a yoghurt and smelling it.
A man having a favourite flavour yoghurt.
A man opening a yoghurt and it bursting everywhere.
A man opening a yoghurt and licking the inner lid.
A man bringing a yoghurt to work and eating it at his desk with a reusable spoon that he doesn't clean from one day to the next.
A man eating half a yoghurt and then going back to eat the other half.
A man eating a yoghurt with a wooden spoon
A man eating a yoghurt and scraping the inside of the pot with the spoon to get every last bit out.
A man eating a Muller yoghurt and tipping the little chocolate balls into the yoghurt and mixing it around.

Yoghurt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Some men still think we piss out our vaginas
I think that’s a lot more common than we think, from both sexes sadly. My mother’s friend recently had kidney stones but said it was easier to pass them for women than men. I presumed she meant because men were weak but she said ‘ours have passed babies so that area can cope with a stone.’ I laughed that you don’t pee out of your vagina and it was clear she was confused.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have posted about this before but honestly, there is a special place in Ick hell for men who eat yoghurts.

A man bringing a yoghurt to work and eating it at his desk with a reusable spoon that he doesn't clean from one day to the next.
A man eating a yoghurt and scraping the inside of the pot with the spoon to get every last bit out.
A man eating a Muller yoghurt and tipping the little chocolate balls into the yoghurt and mixing it around.

Yoghurt.
This is why only women eat yoghurts on adverts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yoghurt.
See also; Milk

Reactions: 3
Someone I know constantly posts selfies, but he's always looking at the wrong corner of his phone, rather than at the camera. Every single one 🤢😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stanley cup/mug types
Oh I love them because I am a beast for water, and try to get 3 litres down me! But I just get the cheap sh*te ones for under a tenner, I wouldn’t pay for the proper ones. Mugs 😂 (pardon the pun)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone who did “and with that the 2023 season comes to an end…goodnight” reel highlight thing on their insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh I love them because I am a beast for water, and try to get 3 litres down me! But I just get the cheap sh*te ones for under a tenner, I wouldn’t pay for the proper ones. Mugs 😂 (pardon the pun)
I will admit to having an actual one because I also drink gallons of water but bought it last year just before they got really popular and am now annoyed because people will think I am a wannabe influencer type. I am too old to use tiktok anyway so that's my excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.