The ick #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A man sitting at a bar with his mates drinking a glass of white wine
Reminds me of when I go out for a meal with my husband. I always order a lager and as he’s more sophisticated than me has a red wine. The waiter will always put the wine in front of me 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know why, but I hate it when a man is fully dressed but barefoot. Barefoot because he's in swimming trunks or something, fine, but fully dressed and barefoot is horrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know why, but I hate it when a man is fully dressed but barefoot. Barefoot because he's in swimming trunks or something, fine, but fully dressed and barefoot is horrid.
Shoes without socks are an absolute-no-dialogue ICK

Reactions: 9
I know a guy and he always says ‘what the fudge’ instead of ‘what the duck’ it gives me the heebie jeebies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reminds me of when I go out for a meal with my husband. I always order a lager and as he’s more sophisticated than me has a red wine. The waiter will always put the wine in front of me 🫣
When I was 18, I briefly dated a 17 year old (I know, scandal). Whenever we went out, they'd give him the drinks list. He was an old soul and within two weeks he was talking about the possibility of marriage. I told him to wait until he could legally have some champagne at the reception.

Like I said, we only briefly dated...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched a bloke walk straight through a puddle and all the bottom of his jeans got wet. It gave me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone who calls a Yorkshire pudding a yorkie. That's a chocolate bar you div.

Reactions: 8
Men who use a diminutive form of their name so Lol if they're Laurence or P if they're Peter is a massive ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My friend told me one of her new icks after going to a wedding at the weekend, when a man throws confetti and the wind blows it back in his face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Men who use a diminutive form of their name so Lol if they're Laurence or P if they're Peter is a massive ick.
As are (sorry for anyone who has named their child thus) men whose actual name is a diminutive form of a regular name - whilst the diminutive name may be fine when they are a baby, grown men who have to put "Tommy" or "Archie" as their actual name on their formal documentation give me the ick.

As are (sorry for anyone who has named their child thus) men whose actual name is a diminutive form of a regular name - whilst the diminutive name may be fine when they are a baby, grown men who have to put "Tommy" or "Archie" as their actual name on their formal documentation give me the ick.
Me too. Names I don’t like give me the ick.
Charlie, Archie, Teddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Women who wear cotton thongs, them type you see in supermarket multipacks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Women who wear cotton thongs, them type you see in supermarket multipacks 🤢
So I bought a multi pack of these , as needed a pair for an outfit and hate them so much I binned them once worn!
duck washing the anal eating strings!! Off you duck to Grundon

hateful things

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ladbaby. I hardly know anything about him/them but the name “ladbaby” is major ick right away.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Same when posters on here refer to their husbands as E.g. “mr islawight thinks/says” 🤢
I can’t stand it!! Or when (using your username as example) they have kids and say littlest islawight/baby islawight instead of my youngest son. Oh my Christ, it makes my toes curl, but most posters seem to do it so we must be in the minority!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.