The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new bloke I mentioned before who is still desperate to be at centre of everything and know everyones business is icking me out again.
I was having a quiet conversation at table in canteen and he was listening in and made a very rude comment not fit for a work place. I just stopped talking and left shortly after.
He doesnt seem to have an off switch and is still doing the chats call out.
He spends so much time trying to get in everyones business he doesnt even know what equipment we use.
He uses 2 brand names for the laptop, like saying Samsung Apple.
This morning he did it again saying he was having issues with it. I have to stop myself typing its a Samsung not an Apple you walking bag of icks.

Reactions: 1
Just minding my own business working from home, look out the window and see an older man who is painting my neighbours house. His trousers are practically at his knees and we can all see his underwear.
He has to be at least 60 as well, not a pretty sight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
major ick for me:
people who buy a fancy camera then start adding titles/names to the photos they share on social media. i saw one recently "getting out of the van" (you can guess what was happening in the photo) and "homeward bound" a man walking through a park...

:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I've noticed that whenever one of my neighbours goes out in their car, she drives and he sits in the back like a toddler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
There was a woman I used to work with and whenever anyone offered to make tea/coffee she would always ask for a “baby milky tea”

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ex of mine has just started a podcast and youtube channel where he discusses mile-by-mile his weekly long run, for a long time I thought of him as the one that got away but now I think I'm glad I got away from this massive ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
People who play the “Wetherspoons game” where you can bum drinks off strangers on Facebook. It has over 600k members but is news to me and I would disown anyone who posted on there 😆