The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is dropping kids to a school disco the beginning of the end.
it doesn’t end with kids.
weirdo!
She’s a loser.
The more I see of her, the more I consider how pathetic and empty she is. She needs to get a life! You’d never catch my mum whinging over social media or showing off £6 hats. It’s truly pathetic!

Also - she doesn’t deserve all these gifted items. The more she shows off, the less interested I am. So actually, I’d argue she’s bad for marketing. 👍🏽

Reactions: 8
Here we go.!
Becks becks becks
Notice you didn’t say ‘the highest fat burning machine you can buy’ oh yeah because you didn’t buy it did you.!
Had to mention the ‘trolls’ again. I’m not a troll I’m a person with an opinion that I’m sick of seeing ‘influencers’ getting free stuff when us regular folk have to pay for it, sick of being labelled a troll as we share a different opinion, your an educated girls Becks surely you must know the difference
I bought my balsam hill tree before the insta craze happened now I hate it, hate everything the company stands for gifting trees to ‘influencers’ who quite frankly have such a sense of entitlement it’s sickening! I messaged balsam hill no reply obviously as I called them out on it
I’d have thought better of you becks if you told us about the machine and how it has benefitted your health and well being without #ad plastered all over it

Got to add abit more as I’m raging. Why is it wrong to give that machine to charity, use it, review it then if it’s good buy one from your own wallet. Auction or raffle the ‘gifted me one to raise money for charity
Couldn’t have said it better! Why AD?????? We all knew it was just a matter of time with this product...she’s been building up to it! Oh Thehousebuild come on...we are not stupid. Just look at what her friend posted on here recently. She paints the same picture everyone sees when viewing these stories and posts and the shameless ads. You can share products or clothes without swipe ups or ads. People know how to google search a product you know. But of course you make money from it don’t you? 🤦‍♀️ 💴

Reactions: 5
Here we go.!
Becks becks becks
Notice you didn’t say ‘the highest fat burning machine you can buy’ oh yeah because you didn’t buy it did you.!
Had to mention the ‘trolls’ again. I’m not a troll I’m a person with an opinion that I’m sick of seeing ‘influencers’ getting free stuff when us regular folk have to pay for it, sick of being labelled a troll as we share a different opinion, your an educated girls Becks surely you must know the difference
I bought my balsam hill tree before the insta craze happened now I hate it, hate everything the company stands for gifting trees to ‘influencers’ who quite frankly have such a sense of entitlement it’s sickening! I messaged balsam hill no reply obviously as I called them out on it
I’d have thought better of you becks if you told us about the machine and how it has benefitted your health and well being without #ad plastered all over it

Got to add abit more as I’m raging. Why is it wrong to give that machine to charity, use it, review it then if it’s good buy one from your own wallet. Auction or raffle the ‘gifted me one to raise money for charity
Or do giveaways to her followers🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I actually know Becks and Andy personally (Becks since we were teens). She wasn't always a tool but unfortunately I would say since around the time Claudia (mother) bank rolled the Bridal shop she started getting worse and worse). It used to be constant boasting on Facebook it was really really tasteless, a lot of her friends got fed up with it and defriended etc. However, since she started the Instagramming and calling herself a property developer (this is completely not true by the way) she has done less on Facebook which is great. She mainly uses Facebook for begging people to vote for Isabella Grace whenever an award is coming up, it is really desperate and I know for a fact she and her family vote for her as many times as they can hence why she has won so many awards. Completely immoral but not illegal. Andy is actually a nice man and it is him who pays all the bills and always has. If it was not from him then they would still be stuck in their town house on the estate they were on about 10 years ago. I remember when he was made redundant about 6 years ago (approx) and Becks went completely crazy. She rang all her friends in tears, ranted on Facebook constantly about how they would lose their home, not be able to afford to eat, his bosses were bastards etc etc. It really was the end of the world, she made less fuss when Andy's Mum died suddenly approx 5 years ago. Of course Andy found a job within weeks paying even more money, she got a new Merc (which she wrote off within weeks, another drama!) and all was well in the world. I could go on and if it wasn't for our kids getting on well I don't think we would still be friendly but we slowly see less of them (as do other mutual friends). It is sad but Becks has really lost her way and has no idea that her constant bragging is tasteless and unpleasant. Urgh
Wow!! It is really interesting to hear first hand what her journey had been. By the sounds of it they were a pretty normal couple (once). I did like her at first but my god I don’t now! Totally false.

I'm sure someone must have looked up how much this machine is.........

Reactions: 5
Here we go.!
Becks becks becks

Well done for calling out Balsam Hill 👌🏽

Reactions: 4
She doesn't say Tattle. She speaks to 'us trolls'. Thing that gets me is there she is banging on about how wonderful she is constantly, how she donates to charity, how she only promotes things she loves blah blah blah but basically Becks most of your actual friends don't think that highly of you. That would seriously make me stop and think about how I come across.

Reactions: 7
Is this piece of equipment an elliptical trainer?

Because if it is you 100% can buy cheaper. Obvs you won't have the same as Her Maj but for my money that would be a bonus!

Reactions: 1
I worked in a similar job to Andy and would not have been able to afford the lifestyle they have. I have a great life but not so much spending on big ticket items. Interesting that they are so spendy as the role would be on shaky enough ground esp in light of Brexit.

Whilst their house is big and ostentatious it is so boring and dull. Not for me at all.

I worked in a similar job to Andy and would not have been able to afford the lifestyle they have. I have a great life but not so much spending on big ticket items. Interesting that they are so spendy as the role would be on shaky enough ground esp in light of Brexit.

Whilst their house is big and ostentatious it is so boring and dull. Not for me at all.
What is his job?
The amount of money she splurges gives me anxiety. Mind you how much does she really spend if she’s getting it all for free?

I think that’s the point, their earnings don’t go on clothes, shoes....so much of their life is gifted.

Reactions: 3

Most of what we see is not paid for by them it's either an ad or its gifted. They pay for very little.

Most of what we see is not paid for by them it's either an ad or its gifted. They pay for very little.
Precisely.
Their lifestyle is funded by companies!
Imagine that! Your life being an advertising campaign! Welcome to capitalism folks...

Hmmmm the last sentence!? :unsure: Does this apply to that crappy watch she advertises and never wears? Hmmm, watch out your nose will get bigger like your chinny chin chin!

So she was gifted a £2k fitness equipment of course she is going to do a story on it! But she has also admitted there that she does get paid to advertise too! Well Becky, we aren’t all so stupid and uneducated like you think!

And that story on the person behind the grid, going through troubles blah blah...... really!! If you have such a struggle and life is so difficult would you not be present in real life and work through those problems instead of documenting your life for attention, going full on advertising, becoming this awful greedy narcissistic woman and be open to criticism? Surely that would really screw your head up if you weren’t a stable person in the first place :unsure: So don’t put the sob story on about the person behind the grid with problems......

The whole village is talking about you and your greed, look at yourself in the mirror and just think what you are doing, it will ruin your family eventually. You have an addictive personality I suggest you see advice and go back to Becky that we all knew.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hmmmm the last sentence!? :unsure: Does this apply to that crappy watch she advertises and never wears? Hmmm, watch out your nose will get bigger like your chinny chin chin!

So she was gifted a £2k fitness equipment of course she is going to do a story on it! But she has also admitted there that she does get paid to advertise too! Well Becky, we aren’t all so stupid and uneducated like you think!

And that story on the person behind the grid, going through troubles blah blah...... really!! If you have such a struggle and life is so difficult would you not be present in real life and work through those problems instead of documenting your life for attention, going full on advertising, becoming this awful greedy narcissistic woman and be open to criticism? Surely that would really screw your head up if you weren’t a stable person in the first place :unsure: So don’t put the sob story on about the person behind the grid with problems......

The whole village is talking about you and your greed, look at yourself in the mirror and just think what you are doing, it will ruin your family eventually. You have an addictive personality I suggest you see advice and go back to Becky that we all knew.
“I researched and selected it.”

Why in God’s name are all these companies giving out free items? Again another company I’ll never buy from. Does she just message them then and they give it to her? What a joke! And of course being gifted an item is advertising, otherwise they would not gift it to you! twit of the year award goes to......

And does she declare these bloody expensive goods on her tax returns?

Proper bleeping dodgy!

She’s even labelled the post as Gift/Ad, so what is it Business Woman Of The Year?

• Haha
“I researched and selected it.”

Why in God’s name are all these companies giving out free items? Again another company I’ll never buy from. Does she just message them then and they give it to her? What a joke! And of course that is advertising! twit of the year award goes to......
Exactly...... ‘I researched it and selected it’ but you didn’t pay for it!! No, either the company or Becky approached whoever first - done deal.

Im sat here with popcorn front row watching her life shatter slowly - addiction is tit real Becky and comes in all forms, but she doesn’t see it and her family, well they are enablers. 🍿🍿🍿

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.