The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep! It is.... I’m sure I can see it in the background today
FFS - that is ridiculous. They are so expensive and they are giving them away to people like her. Anyone else think she is almost manically happy when doing exercise it all just seems so false like she is papering over the cracks?

Reactions: 4
FFS - that is ridiculous. They are so expensive and they are giving them away to people like her. Anyone else think she is almost manically happy when doing exercise it all just seems so false like she is papering over the cracks?
If they have given it to her for free, I won’t buy one, and I’ve been saving up!
Yorkshire homestead made it very clear they bought theirs, I love Wendy!

If they have given it to her for free, I won’t buy one, and I’ve been saving up!
Yorkshire homestead made it very clear they bought theirs, I love Wendy!
Ooo if you do buy one let me know how you get on. I use a turbo trainer

Reactions: 1
Yep - anyone who has to brag about how happy they are to the extent that she does, in my opinion, is not truly happy or content in themselves. She’s doing it as she’s seeking validation. I think that’s what she is really addicted to deep down.

Reactions: 8
I think she is disturbed and for Christmas perhaps her hubby should buy her a bundle of therapy sessions, she needs help as anyone who brags as much as she does and claims life is so perfect to her millions of followers really needs to look at why they do it.
I love following house accounts, beauty accounts, clothing etc but she’s not really producing decent content these days. It’s simply an advertising account. The house renovation is complete and her beauty products aren’t anything fascinating, I’m not particularly bothered by following accounts about dogs and dog products.
What is her account all about, what makes her so popular?

Reactions: 7
I noticed this morning that her “leisurely morning”
Was interpreted both as a meeting at 10am and also a facial (which she doesn’t get the time to do much 💔)

Reactions: 5
I think she is disturbed and for Christmas perhaps her hubby should buy her a bundle of therapy sessions, she needs help as anyone who brags as much as she does and claims life is so perfect to her millions of followers really needs to look at why they do it.
I love following house accounts, beauty accounts, clothing etc but she’s not really producing decent content these days. It’s simply an advertising account. The house renovation is complete and her beauty products aren’t anything fascinating, I’m not particularly bothered by following accounts about dogs and dog products.
What is her account all about, what makes her so popular?
Ohhh not so long ago or it could be on her stories she calls her followers my fans :rolleyes: but I agree with JustMetotoday with the above quote.

Well I am led to believe things will continue much the same as before. I have not been 'unmasked' or asked if I wrote the post which is interesting. Obviously she was not happy and their was some initial throwing of toys (to put it mildly) however she is going to try and rise above it and show she is not bothered. Hard to have sympathy for someone who makes no effort to help themselves. Regarding a previous question regarding the ladies at the Bridal shop, as far as I know she is not in much so they don't have to deal with her. As you can imagine she is not the easiest to work with due to her over the top nature and hoity toity ways. I have not had anything to do with the staff and only know what she tells me. One thing I don't recognise is the 15 schools and bullying, from what I recall (and my memory is pretty good) there were a handful of schools (private girls boarding schools) and certainly not bullying. I think it is more the victim mentality and a selective memory. Her mother and father of course divorced and her father moved on with a younger wife and gave her a new step sister. I don't this sat well with her at all. Her mother Claudia and younger husband Steve are nice enough people, middle class, made a bit of money from past property sales (like most people in their 60's) but certainly not property developers as suggested by Becks. They live Wiltshire and her Mother has helped run a yearly country fair for the last 20 years or so. It's not mega successful but Becks enjoys attending and mixing with the posh country folk who frequent. There is a lot of smoke and mirrors going on, they project what they want others to see and I think Becks has learnt a lot of this from her Mother. I really hope that my previous posting has some sort of positive effect, even if just a toning down on the boasting and taking of freebies she doesn't actually like but we will see!

Reactions: 10
Has she had lip fillers? She seems to be clapping her lips and sucking them like there numb. Strange they look different

Reactions: 3
i had to unfollow. too manys ads and the page seems like it’s her personal account. i prefer seeing strictly house/reno on the feed

Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed too. She aff linked the hat she was wearing in her car this morning. Everything is an aff link and I think it’s just complete greed. She says she only earns 2% but forgets to mention if people use the swipe up then cookies stay on your device for up to a month and she’ll earn more if you buy anything else. Always clear your cookies !!!!! Ultimate Girl Gang will post things she’s using but no aff link .... that’s class.

Reactions: 9
Complete and utter greed with this one - she’s deluded for sure and takes us for fools. Never buy from any of these accounts. Huntersandheels and justalittlebuild are exactly the same - aff link, ads, using kids to sell products. They don’t need the money and never seem to help others apart from themselves. I’m certainly not going to help fill their already huge lined pockets!

Reactions: 7
Complete and utter greed with this one - she’s deluded for sure and takes us for fools. Never buy from any of these accounts. Huntersandheels and justalittlebuild are exactly the same - aff link, ads, using kids to sell products. They don’t need the money and never seem to help others apart from themselves. I’m certainly not going to help fill their already huge lined pockets!
Wonder which way she’s going to vote today... 🙄

67B687ED-77AF-4AE8-BA66-6ACD18DBFC88.jpeg

Just saw this on my FB - what a lovely thing to do. And yet THB has 10 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wonder which way she’s going to vote today... 🙄
If she was on her way to vote she made sure we knew all about her new sparkly hat - probably the best Christmas hat according to her followed by AD/ AFF link of course 😂 #Sharingiscaring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she was on her way to vote she made sure we knew all about her new sparkly hat - probably the best Christmas hat according to her followed by AD/ AFF link of course 😂 #Sharingiscaring!!
I think the worst was when she shared Aff links for the clothes that she liked and hadn’t necessarily bought. Jesus, do people really idolise her thaaaat much? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Interesting how she’s stayed quiet about the vote these past few days. I think we all know who she voted for 🙄

How is dropping kids to a school disco the beginning of the end.
it doesn’t end with kids.
weirdo!

Reactions: 2
Here we go.!
Becks becks becks
Notice you didn’t say ‘the highest fat burning machine you can buy’ oh yeah because you didn’t buy it did you.!
Had to mention the ‘trolls’ again. I’m not a troll I’m a person with an opinion that I’m sick of seeing ‘influencers’ getting free stuff when us regular folk have to pay for it, sick of being labelled a troll as we share a different opinion, your an educated girls Becks surely you must know the difference
I bought my balsam hill tree before the insta craze happened now I hate it, hate everything the company stands for gifting trees to ‘influencers’ who quite frankly have such a sense of entitlement it’s sickening! I messaged balsam hill no reply obviously as I called them out on it
I’d have thought better of you becks if you told us about the machine and how it has benefitted your health and well being without #ad plastered all over it

Got to add abit more as I’m raging. Why is it wrong to give that machine to charity, use it, review it then if it’s good buy one from your own wallet. Auction or raffle the ‘gifted me one to raise money for charity

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.