The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now flogging vitamins. Done wonders for her apparently. Bet she’s not even opened them!
A few years ago when i followed her she regularly plugged her vitamins and even the ones for Chillli. I bought some of them not knowing i was being sold to

Reactions: 1
The “about last night” thing is really starting to grind my gears. Every. bleeping. Time. Maybe think of something original?

Reactions: 5
Kids speech day today. For the kids Begs. The kids. Got to get a pic of your dress and bag though right? Swipe ups incoming!

Reactions: 4
It seems to be her permanent expression since the Invisalign “journey” and the gallon of lip fillers, don’t you think?

Sorry but as beautiful as that Shepherds hut is does she honestly expect us to believe she would ever stay somewhere like that if she wasn't getting it for free?! Not a chance.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but as beautiful as that Shepherds hut is does she honestly expect us to believe she would ever stay somewhere like that if she wasn't getting it for free?! Not a chance.
Does she think shes Kate Aide reporting from the front line with her "press trip". Oooo she annoys me so much.. so rich yet gets freebies. And yes her smile and holding her dress makes me want to slap her lol

Reactions: 6
Does she think shes Kate Aide reporting from the front line with her "press trip". Oooo she annoys me so much.. so rich yet gets freebies. And yes her smile and holding her dress makes me want to slap her lol
Oddly her holidays don’t annoy me (other than the complete lack of imagination - Greece again?!) I have much nicer holidays than her…hahaha! It’s just the smugness and belief that she builds other women up when she clearly doesn’t! I’ve said on here before that my in-laws live in her town and she’s known locally for being a miserable cow! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me, or is that smile a bit psychotic???

Imagine walking along on your own, and holding your phone up above your head video recording yourself and your manic grin. staring at yourself. Then post it on the internet.

It’s so cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s really weird. It’s bad enough for a teenager to do it, but she’s a 40 something mother of teenagers! So odd

Reactions: 8
It’s really weird. It’s bad enough for a teenager to do it, but she’s a 40 something mother of teenagers! So odd
This!! Most odd. I think it’s a big fat duck you to the people she was at school (all 15 of them!) with. Look at me now!! Nah you’re still a prick!

Reactions: 3
Oddly her holidays don’t annoy me (other than the complete lack of imagination - Greece again?!) I have much nicer holidays than her…hahaha! It’s just the smugness and belief that she builds other women up when she clearly doesn’t! I’ve said on here before that my in-laws live in her town and she’s known locally for being a miserable cow! 🤣
What does she actually look like in real life? Without the layers of filters?

Reactions: 2
I never usually post about ‘ Becks’ but influencers who promote things they would never wear themselves to make money annoys me. Tonight she posted a ‘tonight’s outfit’ story with an Ad for a bag with Becks in sparkly letters. First thought - the bag looks tacky AF she’d never wear that. Skip to 1 or 2 stories later an you guessed it she’s wearing a Gucci bag with it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What does she actually look like in real life? Without the layers of filters?
I’ve only seen her a few times but she’s got good skin, I’ll give her that! She’s a lot broader and bigger than she looks in photos and that chin is quite something from the side 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I never usually post about ‘ Becks’ but influencers who promote things they would never wear themselves to make money annoys me. Tonight she posted a ‘tonight’s outfit’ story with an Ad for a bag with Becks in sparkly letters. First thought - the bag looks tacky AF she’d never wear that. Skip to 1 or 2 stories later an you guessed it she’s wearing a Gucci bag with it.
Well spotted!!! She’s so fake!

I’ve only seen her a few times but she’s got good skin, I’ll give her that! She’s a lot broader and bigger than she looks in photos and that chin is quite something from the side 🤣
I was only thinking recently that she looks tiny around the shoulders - especially for someone who is 6ft tall.

Reactions: 2
Mr D’s shoe collection is taking a hammering. Remember when you forgot your trainers at school and had to do PE in your school shoes? Dis Begs pack for him and taking the piss??

15-18k steps a day?? To do 10k can take some effort. She walks to the car, drives to the dress shop (some days) sits in the dress shop. She must have a treadmill In there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s gone into overdrive with the questions. If as she professes, her family is her greatest achievement, I would have thought she’d have put her phone away whilst they are away on their ‘precious’ family holiday. If she trying to avoid spending anytime with them?!!!

Reactions: 5
So she's keeping her kids of social media for their privacy. Then proceeds to use a photo is with her son (albeit his face is obscured) with a comment about dealing with stroppy teens! Clearly protecting their privacy doesn't extend to not making comments about their behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Mr D’s shoe collection is taking a hammering. Remember when you forgot your trainers at school and had to do PE in your school shoes? Dis Begs pack for him and taking the piss??

15-18k steps a day?? To do 10k can take some effort. She walks to the car, drives to the dress shop (some days) sits in the dress shop. She must have a treadmill In there.
Yikes I didn’t even see those bad boys! 🤣 As a PE teacher myself that description has me chuckling!!!