The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I shall mostly be walking out of my front door and throwing the ball for the dog. I shall film this and show the world! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh the usual. Let me help you with Xmas ideas…….swipe up, swipe up!
Ive reported all of those links to John Lewis and The White Company. I’ve asked if they really will be paying this two bit pretend influencer.

Reactions: 8
So, her mate does a shout out to Begs regarding a mascara. Declares it’s not an ad. Begs posts her mates shout out and does a swipe up. Can’t knock her hustle. Get your mates to do the reviews, post them and do your own swipe up. Horrid little thing isn’t she?

Reactions: 9
So, her mate does a shout out to Begs regarding a mascara. Declares it’s not an ad. Begs posts her mates shout out and does a swipe up. Can’t knock her hustle. Get your mates to do the reviews, post them and do your own swipe up. Horrid little thing isn’t she?
BUT…she’s not actually her mate! All these people that she shares and says ‘the world needs more of this lady’ or ‘my darling friend’ she doesn’t actually follow!! Just click on the accounts and go to followers, you won’t see head Doyle on the list!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awww, one big happy family, until the people who actually know her tell us all about his expenses swindling, him trying to divorce her, the mother in law hating her and the townsfolk of Tunbridge thinking she’s a smug snooty prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Awww, one big happy family, until the people who actually know her tell us all about his expenses swindling, him trying to divorce her, the mother in law hating her and the townsfolk of Tunbridge thinking she’s a smug snooty prick!
Sorry what? Spill the tea please…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ooooh

Reactions: 1
So our Becks didn’t like ‘don’t look up’ completely expected being the Tory she is

Reactions: 2
So our Becks didn’t like ‘don’t look up’ completely expected being the Tory she is
I thought it was a brilliant film and so topical for so many scenarios in the world right now, but she maybe didn't get the nuances or the black humour...sex and the city seems to be her limit

He tried to divorce her? I must have missed that. When was that divulged????

Reactions: 1
He tried to divorce her? I must have missed that. When was that divulged????
Dec 9th 2019 someone who’s known her since being a kid came on here.
Gave great insight into what’s behind the mask of Braggy Beggy Bex. Not sure they mentioned the divorce but but someone did mention the expenses scandal and that he couldn’t yet leave her coz of the kids!