The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was doing stories in her garden, panning around. You could then hear a tennis ball being wacked and then a few people cheering. She then said ‘ooh people having a garden party’ and how nice it is to hear etc. Bless her. Desperate cover up! There’s 21 courts over the fence so it’s a gamble every time she’s out there.

Amex Hall?
😂 That’s too funny. Bless her, she is actually a child:
- Pretending she lives in a palace
- Talking to the fairies / the dead dog aka the flowers or the orb / imaginary IG friends in the garden
- Playing dress up in all her clothes
- Playing at business kidzania style…
- Doing all her cooking and thinking she’s a chef

I won’t say the new name given it’s not on to disclose her address (albeit she does a good enough job herself) but needless to say it is the same name as a Duke’s actual country estate.

Reactions: 6
- Talking to the fairies / the dead dog aka the flowers or the orb / imaginary IG friends in the garden

I won’t say the new name given it’s not on to disclose her address (albeit she does a good enough job herself) but needless to say it is the same name as a Duke’s actual country estate.
Seriously? Asinine longer sounds like a flat?

Seriously? Asinine longer sounds like a flat?
As in no longer sounds like a flat.

Reactions: 1

does this explain why she likes to story early mornings so no noise from the tennis courts and sports ground that is next door to her? She lives in quite a built up area. You’d think she was living in the countryside the way she acts. She must have the floodlights from the courts at night too. She is such a pretentious fake. I’m reading a book called ‘people like her’ which is about an influencer and their fake Instagram lifestyle, and the strategies they employ to gain followers trust and how they manipulate them into buying from them. Such an interesting read. Bet she won’t recommend that book to her followers 😆

Reactions: 8
does this explain why she likes to story early mornings so no noise from the tennis courts and sports ground that is next door to her? She lives in quite a built up area. You’d think she was living in the countryside the way she acts. She must have the floodlights from the courts at night too. She is such a pretentious fake. I’m reading a book called ‘people like her’ which is about an influencer and their fake Instagram lifestyle, and the strategies they employ to gain followers trust and how they manipulate them into buying from them. Such an interesting read. Bet she won’t recommend that book to her followers 😆
Yes. 6am start just to get out before the players arrive. Nothing to do with a work out sesh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how much they bought their house for?
It was undisclosed I think. She made a big song and dance about it being ‘off market’ and the owners picked her over some developers as she was going to keep it as a family home. I wonder what they think now she’s demolished it all bar 2 walls!!!

It was undisclosed I think. She made a big song and dance about it being ‘off market’ and the owners picked her over some developers as she was going to keep it as a family home. I wonder what they think now she’s demolished it all bar 2 walls!!!
Most sales down there are “off market” as there’s not a lot that comes up for sale. The vast majority of houses down there are a LOT nicer than hers though. Genuinely nice period properties with nice features and kerb appeal.

I do remember her going on about how she didn’t want to live in a new build 🤣. As you say, there’s two old walls somewhere in there. Footballers wives palace!

I do remember her going on about how she didn’t want to live in a new build 🤣. As you say, there’s two old walls somewhere in there. Footballers wives palace!
And had they demolished those two walls they would have been able to claim the VAT back on the build!
….and they bought for £1.5 million in April 2016.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Those monthly mortgage payments must take a huge chunk of Mr D's wages. No wonder she's always on the beg! 😂

Reactions: 1
Lots of motivational quotes at the moment. Did you see ‘Grab yourself a rich husband! It takes the pressure off!’ Nah, me neither 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much money do you reckon she’ll lose by Instagram being down?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are there are a lot of people like her in TW?
Unfortunately there is. I don't live a million miles away from there and there's a certain type TW seems to attract. I don't see the attraction myself. People that live there tend to make sure everyone knows it! 😂

• Heart
Unfortunately there is. I don't live a million miles away from there and there's a certain type TW seems to attract. I don't see the attraction myself. People that live there tend to make sure everyone knows it! 😂
I grew up in the area and went to school in TW. It has certainly changed and it’s now full of new money which is a real shame. Despite Beggy’s assertions to the contrary, she is the embodiment of new money and certainly doesn’t behave like someone who is used to having it.

Sevenoaks is the more desirable place to live, and has a Waitrose and better train service to London! (People in TW are gutted they don’t have a Waitrose!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10