The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely influencers know by now noone believes them when they say they've had loads of DMs asking about what they're wearing especially when they magically have the affiliate link for it all.

You're on holiday, have a bleeping day off, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s lost the plot again. Must be trying to pay for the outside kitchen

Reactions: 2
How can the sunglasses be a present from mr D if she’s linking an af link to it ?
And incredibly like the sunglasses she was wearing at the beginning of June!
---
She’s an odd one isn’t she? Constant validation required. Zero actual content. Strange gurny grin. Botoxed to death. Mr D is obviously completely wet and always look uncomfortable. This is her way of control. She was ‘bullied’ at school and went to ‘15 schools’?!? Because of it. Maybe when one is so pretentious and a Beggy bullshitter, people are just not keen on that. At least now, she controls the narrative. Anyone who disagrees with anything? Blocked!

Reactions: 7
Ffs how many BBQs and the like does one household need? Talk about ostentatious stupidity ....it definitely looks like a country pub beer garden now with all the seating areas and bar!
IMG_0235.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs how many BBQs and the like does one household need? Talk about ostentatious stupidity ....it definitely looks like a country pub beer garden now with all the seating areas and bar!

i just couldnt be arsed to carry the stuff from my kitchen 5 steps away to another kitchen prob full of flies, wasps and midges

Reactions: 6
i just couldnt be arsed to carry the stuff from my kitchen 5 steps away to another kitchen prob full of flies, wasps and midges
And in the UK too! It’s warm and dry enough to cook outside or have a BBQ about 2 days out of the whole summer!

Hmmmm I’m sure it’s past the middle of July. At least she will get the full summer out of it next year 😂😂😂
What a cluttered area. The whole back pool and patio area is over stocked with seating which detracts completely from a nice space it could actually be

Reactions: 4
And the day will come when she walks out to a load of people wondering why they are there. Those people become confused as they thought they’d walked into Dobbies garden centre. Less is more Begs, less is more. She’s make a great focus for a psychology study.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's not going to cover any of it over in the winter?😶! That's going to look good next summer then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she didn’t buy a larger house with an indoor pool and gym that you can use all year long. Keeping outdoor pools clean is a nightmare - insects and leaves / grass dropping in, plus the unpredictable UK weather

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she didn’t buy a larger house with an indoor pool and gym that you can use all year long. Keeping outdoor pools clean is a nightmare - insects and leaves / grass dropping in, plus the unpredictable UK weather
She never goes in that pool, i wonder why.... cue her now going in the pool in 3 2 1 😂😂

• Haha
I totally see where Bex gets her horrible crepey sunburnt skin decolletage from, her mum! Or rather her attitude to sun damage and personal care....

Its lovely celebrating time with your mum, but they both suffer from the same sun burnt, wrinkled, crepey decolletage. Its so ageing.

I was quite impressed with how Catherine T dealt with the whole situation. Although I do agree that many celebs expect something for nothing.

I was quite impressed with how Catherine T dealt with the whole situation. Although I do agree that many celebs expect something for nothing.
What by throwing shade on the woman who had been asked to provide a service for nothing and pretending she knew nothing about it???

Reactions: 10
I thought she was absolutely disgusting! A dignified silence would’ve been better. Or an apology to the cake shop owner for the utter cheek of asking for free products when she can more than easily pay for them. Then to claim she knows nothing about the email that was sent 🤥 People like her repulse me.

Reactions: 10
I thought she was absolutely disgusting! A dignified silence would’ve been better. Or an apology to the cake shop owner for the utter cheek of asking for free products when she can more than easily pay for them. Then to claim she knows nothing about the email that was sent 🤥 People like her repulse me.
Agree. And how she spoke about the cake shop in her video. Like they are tit on her shoe because they make cakes and she is an "actress". Get in the bin Catherine and take all your freeloading instagram huns with you.

Reactions: 8
This really annoys me..shes posting about the outdoor kitchen yet the gorgeous Moda dining set she was gifted is nowhere near the new kitchen. She is just soooo unappreciative

Reactions: 3