The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a ‘hand painted kitchen’ and anyone who has done the slightest bit of research knows that F&B paint is not the best option. It’s had great branding and has a reputation for being ‘posh’ but people who know their tit about paint and actually use it don’t rate it, it doesn’t go on well and there are much better options out there for painted kitchen cabinets. Classic becks trying to be faux posh again. Yawnnnn
i need to paint mine after my puppy stripped it. What paint do you recommend please?

I’m curious…earlier in the week Beggy was crapping on about meeting with Ladyofthemanor (who apparently was having a day off from manically throwing clothes around) They were both at The White Company event and yet no #mygirl pictures? Furthermore, none the other influenzas that she met there and tagged reciprocated and she was ostentatiously absent from their pictures. I know they’re all a cliquey bunch but what a snub!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My god! Her neck in her new profile pic!! Makes her look about 80! I genuinely think as women get older they need a bit of meat on their bones, else they just end up looking all sinewy and haggard

Reactions: 1
I’m curious…earlier in the week Beggy was crapping on about meeting with Ladyofthemanor (who apparently was having a day off from manically throwing clothes around) They were both at The White Company event and yet no #mygirl pictures? Furthermore, none the other influenzas that she met there and tagged reciprocated and she was ostentatiously absent from their pictures. I know they’re all a cliquey bunch but what a snub!
‘Manically throwing clothes around’ 🤣🤣 Awful to watch isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
‘Manically throwing clothes around’ 🤣🤣 Awful to watch isn’t it?
It’s the shaking them before she throws them, does my head in! She seems like quite a nice girl though, not as pretentious as most of them!

It’s the shaking them before she throws them, does my head in! She seems like quite a nice girl though, not as pretentious as most of them!
err are you talking about Becks not being pretentious. If so you must be new to her page surely???

err are you talking about Becks not being pretentious. If so you must be new to her page surely???
Hell no. Begs is definitely pretentious all right. The reference was regarding Ladyofthemanor and her exhausting reels!

‘I think Railings will date’ says the woman with the most dated and chintzy house on record!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
‘I think Railings will date’ says the woman with the most dated and chintzy house on record!
I thought similar! Her whole bloody house is already dated, with absolutely no character or individuality. I will never understand the desire of so many to copy each other and live in such bland and boring houses!

Reactions: 6
The best room in her house is the tv room, it at least has some personality. The rest is just boring and bland.

Reactions: 4
Thought Begs would have joined buildingthemushroom at Cheltenham today, although based on what Buildingthemushroom is wearing it looks like it is some cosplay fancy dress type thing?

• Haha

DM’s have gone crazy for 
So many people interested in her grout. Is she sure they are asking about the grout for her tiles or the stuff she fills the wrinkles on her face. Sorry bitchy of me i know but she annoys me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing like a bit of white grout mixed with 2 x dogs, 2 x kids, ‘busy 😬’ life. Maybe the previous grouters who ‘refused’ to use it were doing you a favour Begs?
---
Nothing like a bit of white grout mixed with 2 x dogs, 2 x kids, ‘busy 😬’ life. Maybe the previous grouters who ‘refused’ to use it were doing you a favour Begs?
And by the time the kitchen cupboards are painted beige and the island beige, the whole kitchen will be just one big beige assault course! Everything will just blend into one!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing like a bit of white grout mixed with 2 x dogs, 2 x kids, ‘busy ’ life. Maybe the previous grouters who ‘refused’ to use it were doing you a favour Begs?

---

And by the time the kitchen cupboards are painted beige and the island beige, the whole kitchen will be just one big beige assault course! Everything will just blend into one!
i hope youre not saying those two "children" would make a mess. They do sit in the Formal Lounge listening to classical music and reading. Bit like something out of Pride and Prejudice id imagine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hooray for Beggy though…she got gifted some ski kit, as (subtly) requested some weeks ago!

• Wow
  • Angry