The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes on holiday then spends time flogging stuff. You can just imagine her cant you. "Sorry darlings gotta leave u for a few mins, just got some filming to do for my adoring fans" more like "just taking 5 to flog some crap and tell some lies to pay for my holiday". Ill have to have a break from her stories as shes making me so pd off. Stupid cow she is

Reactions: 7
Those walks with the manic grin straight into the camera make her look unhinged. She has to have the grin stuck in place before she presses record. It's not normal.

Reactions: 4
Kids be like ‘ here we go! Boring bleeping Sani, where we have to take millions of photos of Mum pointing that bleeping toe!’
Tbf I've been to Sani twice and it is lush 🤣 Wouldn't take kids as too boring for them and we have been at the back end of the season when it's cheap as chips lol.

Who goes on holiday then spends time flogging stuff. You can just imagine her cant you. "Sorry darlings gotta leave u for a few mins, just got some filming to do for my adoring fans" more like "just taking 5 to flog some crap and tell some lies to pay for my holiday". Ill have to have a break from her stories as shes making me so pd off. Stupid cow she is
Swoon love worse than her!!!! Always vlogging & flogging !!!!!! Give it a rest you’re on holiday both of you 🙄

Reactions: 1
Manic grin again. Bless her. I actually think some of these manoeuvres are via the aid of medication.

Reactions: 3
She is looking unwell at the moment. Very gaunt. Also I thought her ‘gym’ was in the garage?

Ok so who said about being surprised she wasnt flogging invisilign? She is now 👏👏. Also must be skint if shes cleaning herself and also flogging flash wipes

Telling me you can’t spell, without telling me you can’t spell 🙄. It’s ‘you’re’ dimwit! All those ‘15 schools’ you went to and they couldn’t teach you that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Lounging about again, for a change. Where are the teenagers? What does she actually do apart from playing dress up, watch TV, mask Monday and reading?

Reactions: 6
Telling me you can’t spell, without telling me you can’t spell 🙄. It’s ‘you’re’ dimwit! All those ‘15 schools’ you went to and they couldn’t teach you that 🤷🏼‍♀️
Dont ya know shes a lawyer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s now flogging vitamins. Done wonders for her apparently. Bet she’s not even opened them!

She’s now flogging vitamins. Done wonders for her apparently. Bet she’s not even opened them!
So it all started in her early 40’s. Brain fog, anxiety, hair falling out etc. yet at no point over the last few years has Beggy Bex the daily poster, mentioned any of it! Con artist!