The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she walked round school with the same face she’s seen walking round Tunbridge Wells with no wonder she got picked on 😂 sour faced snooty higher than mighty cow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Curious if anyone here knows Becks from the wedding industry side of things. Back in the day she was well in with the editor of Wedding Ideas mag who was the one pitching Becks for the freebies and ad/pr work but that seemed to disappear once it got mentioned on here a while back. Said editor is now back on the wedding scene but neither mentioned each other at the recent Harrogate show. Basically, has anyone got any insider wedding industry gossip?!

Reactions: 6
Curious if anyone here knows Becks from the wedding industry side of things. Back in the day she was well in with the editor of Wedding Ideas mag who was the one pitching Becks for the freebies and ad/pr work but that seemed to disappear once it got mentioned on here a while back. Said editor is now back on the wedding scene but neither mentioned each other at the recent Harrogate show. Basically, has anyone got any insider wedding industry gossip?!
Maybe they're keeping it discreet? There was someone a while back who had been to the boutique as a customer, she felt a bit bamboozled by the whole episode, slightly pushed into a dress she wasn't 100% sure about.

Reactions: 3
Have you noticed for someone with so many followers she doesn’t have many likes or comments?

Have you noticed for someone with so many followers she doesn’t have many likes or comments?
That’s because they have been bought! If you scan down the list of her followers you’ll see a lot don't have profile pictures and they have very strange names. If you click on them you’ll see they only follow business accounts or people like beck, are private and don’t have any followers themselves. Dead give away of a made up robotic account to be purchased!

Reactions: 8
I know you will all message me to ask what perfumes are on my tray…Jesus 🙄 It’s painfully obviously that she’ll then do another story saying ‘A few of you have messaged to say you can find the ‘x’ perfume so I’ve linked it here’. Que link to the Boots website or something. So I’m, yeah, I er, um, haven’t got much more to say so I’m, er, night, um, everyone. Yeah, er, um talk to you tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a strange thing to put. I actually feel a bit sorry for her that she feels she has to say things like that! 3 offices? Bugger off 🙈

Reactions: 4
What a strange thing to put. I actually feel a bit sorry for her that she feels she has to say things like that! 3 offices? Bugger off 🙈
Do you know what, as time goes on I HAVE started to feel a bit sorry for her. At the weekend when everyone is around I genuinely forget where my phone is. I don’t take pictures because I can’t be bothered to go and find it and I reply to texts when I’m brushing my teeth at bedtime!! What sort of life does she have where she feels the need to be validated by strangers. When those children go off to uni she is going to be completely alone. No amount of face masks will be able to keep her together!!

Reactions: 9
Spa day! Who’s managing the 3 offices? Soooo busy yet has more time than Mr McFreetime of Freetime Land!! Prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Someone’s having a garden party next door!’ No, Begs! We know you are right next door to a tennis club! That was the crowd after he ball was hit (blatantly). Why lie?

‘Someone’s having a garden party next door!’ No, Begs! We know you are right next door to a tennis club! That was the crowd after he ball was hit (blatantly). Why lie?
There are 21 tennis courts, right over that fence! To be fair she’s a fab liar.

• Haha

Are the tennis courts the neighbours she famously slagged off for spoiling her weekend with their garden noise when they were wood chipping, and she quickly deleted when she realised it didn’t paint her in a good light - her being ‘kind’ and all that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are the tennis courts the neighbours she famously slagged off for spoiling her weekend with their garden noise when they were wood chipping, and she quickly deleted when she realised it didn’t paint her in a good light - her being ‘kind’ and all that! 😂
Oh I remember her slagging off those neighbours, who had to listen to her house being built for 2 years. No, those neighbours were from the one of 10 houses which back on to her. This noise was from the 21 court tennis club with floodlights that she conveniently misses off her daily yarns!

• Haha
  • Heart
Has anyone else noticed she’s renamed her house?! She’s so keen to be lady of the manor, but is such a try hard. Wtf with the stories today?! Lost another 90 followers too.

What was the comment? I’m blocked so reliant on stories down and can’t be arsed scrolling through her story diarrhoea

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else noticed she’s renamed her house?! She’s so keen to be lady of the manor, but is such a try hard. Wtf with the stories today?! Lost another 90 followers too.

What was the comment? I’m blocked so reliant on stories down and can’t be arsed scrolling through her story diarrhoea
What's her house called now? I didnt know it even had a name - Begs Towers? Lol

Wonder when the bungalow is getting built in the grounds

Reactions: 2

She was doing stories in her garden, panning around. You could then hear a tennis ball being wacked and then a few people cheering. She then said ‘ooh people having a garden party’ and how nice it is to hear etc. Bless her. Desperate cover up! There’s 21 courts over the fence so it’s a gamble every time she’s out there.

What's her house called now? I didnt know it even had a name - Begs Towers? Lol

Wonder when the bungalow is getting built in the grounds
Amex Hall?

• Haha