The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because it is! But you’re buying it online without seeing or touching the goods and relying on the sellers description…with a much higher markup and in her case a sneaky little returns policy that may or may not meet with trading standards laws. Imagine if Del Boy had the internet, him and Rodgers might really have been millionaires. But people are gullible, for a while at least. Wonder what the repeat purchases will be like. Caveat emptor.
Whats the returns policy?!

Reactions: 2
Here it is:
I noticed they have to pay for the items to be returned too. What's that about?

I noticed they have to pay for the items to be returned too. What's that about?
I think that is becoming more commonplace to stop people ordering what they’d take into a changing room and then keep one and send the rest back.

Reactions: 1
All the terms and conditions are badly written. No wonder she didn’t stick at being a lawyer if that’s the quality of her work!

Reactions: 6
All the terms and conditions are badly written. No wonder she didn’t stick at being a lawyer if that’s the quality of her work!
I wouldn’t mind but she could copy terms and conditions from any online retailer and just reword it slightly to suit her terms (which sound a bit scary to be honest!….. “you will receive an email confirming if your return has been accepted or rejected”???? Ffs!!!)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her clone ‘buildingthemushroom’ is expecting again. Announced via the making of a new nursery. ‘Worked with lots of companies to bring the room to life’. Do they just phone up companies saying ‘I’m preggers. Send me loads of stuff and I’ll mention you!’ So sad, commoditising such an event!!

Reactions: 10
Her clone ‘buildingthemushroom’ is expecting again. Announced via the making of a new nursery. ‘Worked with lots of companies to bring the room to life’. Do they just phone up companies saying ‘I’m preggers. Send me loads of stuff and I’ll mention you!’ So sad, commoditising such an event!!
Sadly they do contact companies. There’s no way a company would donate a cot or nursery items if they didn’t know you were pregnant, meaning suppliers knew the big announcement before her followers did - says it all really. Not authentic. That’s why she’s friendly with Beggy Becks - both cut from the same cloth!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Sadly they do contact companies. There’s no way a company would donate a cot or nursery items if they didn’t know you were pregnant, meaning suppliers knew the big announcement before her followers did - says it all really. Not authentic. That’s why she’s friendly with Beggy Becks - both cut from the same cloth!
Ex wife must have permanent eye roll!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These instahuns constantly amaze! Oakhomeinteriors has just tagged her outfit for her Mum’s funeral today!!! I know housebuild did a swipe up when her dog died but seriously??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
These instahuns constantly amaze! Oakhomeinteriors has just tagged her outfit for her Mum’s funeral today!!! I know housebuild did a swipe up when her dog died but seriously??
I’m genuinely very shocked by this. It’s like she’s going out for the evening and saying I’m ready look at how gorgeous I look. So disrespectful. Just put your phone away for just 1 day & pay your respects to your mum privately. Social media has a lot to answer for. Did Beggy becks really do a swipe up on the day her dog died? 😞 Do you remember what the swipe is was for?

Reactions: 4
Me too, what on Earth. As of your outfit is even part of your thought process. These people are sad specimens of human beings

And I’m glad I’m not one of them- what a vapid life

Reactions: 4
Is that the exciting announcement? She selling commando leggings? Is that what all the fuss has been about? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m genuinely very shocked by this. It’s like she’s going out for the evening and saying I’m ready look at how gorgeous I look. So disrespectful. Just put your phone away for just 1 day & pay your respects to your mum privately. Social media has a lot to answer for. Did Beggy becks really do a swipe up on the day her dog died? 😞 Do you remember what the swipe is was for?
I don’t remember her doing a swipe up BUT what she did do was a story to say that she had just seen this kids off on some sort of residential and it broke her heart because they didn’t know they were saying goodbye to chilli for the last time!!! Someone must have pointed out what she had done here as she deleted it after a few hours! Can you imagine if someone like a teacher or parent had seen it and told them!! Prime example of her thinking about Instagram and her persona above her family

• Wow
  • Sick
I don’t remember her doing a swipe up BUT what she did do was a story to say that she had just seen this kids off on some sort of residential and it broke her heart because they didn’t know they were saying goodbye to chilli for the last time!!! Someone must have pointed out what she had done here as she deleted it after a few hours! Can you imagine if someone like a teacher or parent had seen it and told them!! Prime example of her thinking about Instagram and her persona above her family
Frightening isn’t it? I do believe a lot of these instahuns were not particularly popular at school. I remember Beggy saying she’d been to 15 schools and had a lot of bullying. 15?? That’s more than one a year! They lap up the attention as if they have never had attention before. Tagging your funeral outfit on the day of your Mother’s funeral, is the absolute lowest of the low though.

Reactions: 10
Is that the exciting announcement? She selling commando leggings? Is that what all the fuss has been about? 🤣🤣🤣
Someone help me out here…how does “Love and Luxe” relate to commando leggings? Maybe hiding out in a bush waiting to kill someone is the new luxury. I didn’t realise the branding was meant to be ironic.

• Haha
Someone help me out here…how does “Love and Luxe” relate to commando leggings? Maybe hiding out in a bush waiting to kill someone is the new luxury. I didn’t realise the branding was meant to be ironic.
There's a brand of leggings called Commando apparently. That must be what she's selling, not leggings with an army khaki print on them?

Reactions: 2
Frightening isn’t it? I do believe a lot of these instahuns were not particularly popular at school. I remember Beggy saying she’d been to 15 schools and had a lot of bullying. 15?? That’s more than one a year! They lap up the attention as if they have never had attention before. Tagging your funeral outfit on the day of your Mother’s funeral, is the absolute lowest of the low though.
I find it hard to believe that she had trouble with bullies at FIFTEEN schools. She was probably just a right spoilt little cow and thought all the kids were jealous of her

• Haha
Reactions: 7