Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morris99

Took AGES to find a painter and Decorater!

It’s a fucking disgrace Begs ! Middle class issues or what !
God forbid she should pick up a paintbrush herself !!!

It’s exactly what I said to them this morning. Still waiting on my reply!
Bet they ignore you.

Reactions: 11

swipeup

VIP Member
I missed this new thread and just caught up. What is she like just now. Smile.....Smile.......Positive Quote....Happy Face.....Everything's Great..... Big Grin to the Camera......Nothing to worry about over here......life just carrying on as normal......stick another couple of quotes up to remind everyone that's everything's fine, we're all going to be great....just put your positive pants on...happy happy happy everyone!!!!!

Being happy all the time is not a natural state for any person to be in and it's not something to aspire to. There are more emotions to be felt and someone who tries to portray that they're in a constant state of either being happy or seeking happiness is not mentally well. Without the lows, we cannot appreciate the highs and we're not built to be in a positive state of mind 24 hours a day. The more she harps on about it, the more obvious it is that all is not well behind the scenes.

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
And of course she’s in Salcombe. No doubt had lunch at The Winking Prawn which is pretty over-rated But v popular with a particular type of holiday maker. I’ll admit to having been twice. First time it was disappointing but we gave it another try and second time was just as bad. Full of people very keen to let you know they were there along with their equally loud children Ottilie and Attila and their darling cockapoo 🙄

• Haha

Polava

VIP Member
I know ... & if mine ever did my husband would send her back up the stairs ... definitely not allowing any photos to be taken and shared to 150 K followers & the world!
Mr D always appears a little zoned out though!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I need to up my game! When I’m gardening I’m not fully made up, wearing Pearl earrings and a cream sweater and a very clean padded coat. I look like worzel gummage 😂😂 can’t believe she actually said she was proud of herself because she cleaned the balcony and planted 4 geraniums!! This is a woman who runs two businesses ffs

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Been thinking this morning about Christmas and how all these over the top influencers are going to deal with it. All the usual excesses will seem even worse this year with the Christmas of have and have nots. I am not sure that any of them will be reading the room. I am staggered daily how many pieces of clothes that Becks buys (sorry is gifted) often the same thing but different colour. Do you think it is an addiction along with the likes???
Their narcissistic, MEinfluencer souls are totally addidicted to daily validations and attention. They are also addicted to the freebies, paid ads and the lucrative, but oh so sneaky aff links and swipe ups that line their greedy pockets. They act with little dignity or humility and have no class whatsoever. They are selfish, hollow women who think they are something they are not. They can spout all the positivity quotes they like, but their actions speak louder than words, and everything they do comes down to one thing - MONEY.

• Heart

Xena693

How are they friends when they never met?
They all support each other for the €€€€
When I say friends, I mean fake people who have never met and pretend to be friends with each other for financial gain

Nuttie

She has gorgeous children. In fairness she does not over expose them either.
Come on, whoever you are, friend or relative...the way her little girl was dressed was totally inappropriate! Fine, if a little girl of 12 wants to experiment with make up and ’dressing up’, that’s one thing...to post on social media!? She ought to be ashamed of herself!

CurrentBun

I was joking regarding the sale of the jewellery business. She made a comment about the assumption that she was a kept woman but it was definitely not like that in their house. Errr well either there’s a Frickin magic porridge pot or it definitely is the case love 🤣🤣

Whatever happened to the person who knew her and said the MIL hated her, as Mr D was working his fingers to the bone (or manipulating his expenses to the bone) and she was spending it all!

Yes. The comment was made from the person in the know, as Begs had made a post about her passing. Person in the know was saying it was ridiculous that she’d made the post as MIL could t stand her.
The MIL couldn't stand her but also was in fear of not meeting her 'perfectionist standards'. The rest of his family have never liked her either and it was Mr D that told his mum directly that he would divorce her if it wasn't for the kids.

• Wow

Xena693

I agree, she desperately wants to be ‘cool’ but ends up looking very dated, much like her grey house 🤣
Becks looks like she should be a Footballer’s Wife called Chardonnay circa 2003 with her scraggly yellow hair extensions, dangly earrings and Argos catalogue chic interiors

• Haha

Zanzi202

Merry Christmas you lovely lot!
Just came on here to say the same thing. Such a disturbing photo of the daughter. Really gave me the creeps seeing that. It’s so inappropriate and it’s like she’s making Issy into a real life ‘mini-me’ which is what Grabby calls her which is damaging. Allow her to grow into her own personality and style, not be a carbon copy of her mother because she’s a narcissist.
That poor little girl 😔

Adding the swipe up links is nothing to do with the companies themselves, it's all done through a 3rd party. Once you're signed up with the 3rd party, you can link anything you want. You don't have to have bought it, you don't even have to like it or want it yourself, you can literally link anything you want as long as the company that makes the product is signed up to the 3rd party as well. If they're not with the 3rd party, they can add a link that goes straight to a company or product but of course, there are no "pennies" to be earned from that so there's no incentive for them to share stuff that they won't earn commission on.

Reporting her to the companies themselves would be pointless, she's doing their work for them by sharing the links in the hope that the sheep click through and make a purchase. Even if they don't buy anything, she's sending customers their way. That's a win for them. They don't care who shares their products, it's all potential customers and sales for them.
I thought people had to actually make a purchase using the link for these people to make money, it’s not just a click? In which case I find it even more galling as they are actually getting people to part with money which they most likely don’t have masses of (unlike Beggy). All of this is just so appalling. Even when they make an attempt to share a halfhearted #afflink or similar, none of it is regulated. I keep reporting stories as ‘spam’ when it’s just ad after ad... but nothing ever comes of it.

All well and good reporting as Tax evasion, there HAS to be some better policing of feeds like these. They claim all they are doing is what magazines used to do, but it’s not the same, they are making money directly from those who follow and seemingly trust for genuine content. None of this is genuine.

she knows all about hand steamers, she runs a bridal shop!! It’s all premeditated and actually isn’t genuine recommendations, it’s shared purely for her own vanity project as well as to line her already full pockets.

• Heart

Polava

VIP Member
Walking along, filming just yourself. ‘All of those who hated me at the 15 schools I went to, look at me now’. Nah, they still hate you Beggy!

• Haha
  • Heart

#chicklet

Starving children - food banks can’t keep up!

Begs accepts loads of free chocolate from Lindt! Grabby grabby repulsive bastard!

Lindt have got this all wrong !
Just come on to say the same thing - Lindt you are taking the piss. I will be messaging them right now

• Heart

Zanzi202

Excellent thread title 😂
Her house is very bland and looks dated to me. Her cluttered dining table irritates me a lot 😂 lots of free tatt mainly from Charles Ted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Polava

VIP Member
‘Ask me anything and I’ll answer with a swipe up! Oh cunning little me! I won’t give too much detail on my skincare routine though, as the Botox and fillers are private’

• Haha
Reactions: 10