The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She so annoys me running on about her online shop and saying people who can’t get out etc need online food shopping so stop panic buying As she was missing 27 items, yet she took a delivery slot from someone who needs it and might not be able to get out/shielding complete contradiction. She actually triggers me so much. Her pain voice and entitlement
You really are being mean to her by her doing her shopping online she is supporting small businesses (Waitrose is a small business right?? 😂) Planet Becks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We need a new thread I have no idea how to do it but can we use Beggy Becks as the title please?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.