The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she explained that lice are like nits. Would have been wondering all day what she meant by lice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I put money on it that all that chick needed was vitamins and she didn’t have any, her set up for it was tit too!..she’s an imbecile.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Did they even keep it warm enough too she seems completely clueless!
I doubt it, the set up was just puppy pads and a heat plate, which is not nearly enough, I raise chicks and I have mine inside plastic tubs with wood shavings so they’re enclosed which keeps drafts out, if she had done her research first that little chick would probably still be alive.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I doubt it, the set up was just puppy pads and a heat plate, which is not nearly enough, I raise chicks and I have mine inside plastic tubs with wood shavings so they’re enclosed which keeps drafts out, if she had done her research first that little chick would probably still be alive.
How could she honestly think they could raise a chick without researching it first?! She’s an absolute thick bleeping twit!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How could she honestly think they could raise a chick without researching it first?! She’s an absolute thick bleeping twit!
She’s a menace and should be reported for animal cruelty. That poor chick. I dread to think about the state of her other animals

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m new to this thread, but had to comment when I saw her recent stories from today. Has she been on slimming injections (ie ozeimpic) or had a gastric band or something? I can’t believe how skinny she looks now! I had to trail back through her old stories and posts, how has she gone from a massive roll of fat around her middle, a double chin and huuuuge fat arms to looking like a supermodel in less than 2 years between these photos? You can’t tell me this is just exercise and calories counting? She’s got to be on some kind of slimming drug, you’d have to practically starve yourself to achieve that kind of weight loss in around 18 months!!

Has she ever actually spoken about how she lost the weight?

702DD695-C47C-4A16-980B-A0FCBA2DFB4C.png
F2058ABB-3198-45D9-9929-091D249E6E5E.png
5B47FA84-30D7-4F45-8871-8CA66AA4D550.png
23119516-127A-4E22-AB83-53E09AFC576D.png

And then today:

1B0EC304-A76C-43BC-BB48-E92C4C196258.png

She's never spoken about it to my knowledge. I think we are all of the same opinion, her silence speaks a thousand words. Previously when she lost weight, though no where near to the amount she's lost now, she would answer questions and brag about the loss. This time round it's like the elephant in the room she won't address.

She does love to post those full length videos of her 'doing stuff' around the house - making sure she shows her full figure off. she knows that's all anyone is wanting to know as the content is beyond dull and the house is awful.

I’m new to this thread, but had to comment when I saw her recent stories from today. Has she been on slimming injections (ie ozeimpic) or had a gastric band or something? I can’t believe how skinny she looks now! I had to trail back through her old stories and posts, how has she gone from a massive roll of fat around her middle, a double chin and huuuuge fat arms to looking like a supermodel in less than 2 years between these photos? You can’t tell me this is just exercise and calories counting? She’s got to be on some kind of slimming drug, you’d have to practically starve yourself to achieve that kind of weight loss in around 18 months!!

Has she ever actually spoken about how she lost the weight?

View attachment 2980171View attachment 2980172View attachment 2980173View attachment 2980174

And then today:

View attachment 2980175
Someone asked her and I'm pretty sure she said "walking"

🙄 x 1,000,000

• Haha
Reactions: 1