The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s in her 50-60s……an advert for why you should try and fix your relationship with food and body image instead of just getting a gastric band

Reactions: 4
Hi haven’t seen her stories in ages so can anyone answer
1. The weight loss!! How did that happen and how!
2. Is she working now outside the home and what doing?
3. Covering her windows is that the mums house she’s blocking from looking in 😄?

Thanks ☺

Reactions: 5
Hi haven’t seen her stories in ages so can anyone answer
1. The weight loss!! How did that happen and how!
2. Is she working now outside the home and what doing?
3. Covering her windows is that the mums house she’s blocking from looking in 😄?

Thanks ☺
1. She’s not saying but we suspect Ozempic
2. We don’t know, she’s very vague
3. Shes always loved a bit of cheap vinyl… remember she covered her fire hearth in it once 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I find it curious that she’s putting that film on the conservatory windows for privacy. I thought she lived detached with no near neighbours, privacy from who?!
When she was putting it up you could see her mum pottering about in the granny flat bang opposite. So no neighbours but the mum is literally on the doorstep of that conservatory

Reactions: 2
Why have a conservatory that you can’t see out of, surely that’s the point of glass? Now it looks quite claustrophobic to me. Puke covered walls and no view out. Nice 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why have a conservatory that you can’t see out of, surely that’s the point of glass? Now it looks quite claustrophobic to me. Puke covered walls and no view out. Nice 👌🏼
I agree, it does look claustrophobic in her pictures. Note she couldn’t be arsed to do the top windows, not that she thought it wouldn’t look nice/right.

Reactions: 4
The wonky light between the pictures and she used to call herself an interior designer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soooo she’s posted this morning that the goats have lice 🤢🤮 imagine how many times she has touched them and probably not washed her hands in the house. Vile.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That conservatory feels claustrophobic. Who in gods name puts film on the windows of a conservatory?! 😂

Reactions: 7