The Home That Made Me #8 the Shein of Home Accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably got some sort of job working from home, she’s far too lazy to do any sort of commute.

Reactions: 4
Perhaps she's working in Tesco / Aldi. She didn't actually specify it was an office type job 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eat less, move more? Yes of course that’s now you did it Chavlotte
Maybe it’s stress weightloss? as in, they’ve bitten off more than they could chew with this house purchase and move and it didn’t generate the freebies and ads she hoped for like the other house. Their finances probably took a nose dive and it helped the weight to fall off! Would explain why she had to get a proper job too as she certainly comes across as the type who wanted to be lady of the manor looking after her farm pets

Reactions: 9
There's no way she lost that much weight that fast by eating less and moving more.
I definitely think some kind of medical intervention. I've lost 4 stone BUT it's taken 11months of healthy eating discipline and it's only the last 2 months I've begun exercising again. Where as a friend of mine went to Turkey for surgery and has lost 5 stone in 4 months
She looks good I hope she can keep it off now.

Reactions: 6
I definitely think some kind of medical intervention. I've lost 4 stone BUT it's taken 11months of healthy eating discipline and it's only the last 2 months I've begun exercising again. Where as a friend of mine went to Turkey for surgery and has lost 5 stone in 4 months
She looks good I hope she can keep it off now.
I have a few friends who’ve been to turkey too, for a gastric sleeve, one of them had it done in at the beginning of may, lost 3 stone and now as the audacity to post daily exercise posts saying she’s done it all through eating less and moving more 🤦🏼‍♀️ some people eh!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a few friends who’ve been to turkey too, for a gastric sleeve, one of them had it done in at the beginning of may, lost 3 stone and now as the audacity to post daily exercise posts saying she’s done it all through eating less and moving more 🤦🏼‍♀️ some people eh!
Sounds like something Charlotte would do!

Reactions: 10
I call bullshit on the eating less/moving more, obviously that is the correct way to lose weight but you certainly wouldn’t get that kind of dramatic weight loss.
I wonder what her new job is, she doesn’t have any real qualifications or skills and a huge gap on her cv. Her entire salary must be being spent on the pets though.

Reactions: 8
I call bullshit on the eating less/moving more, obviously that is the correct way to lose weight but you certainly wouldn’t get that kind of dramatic weight loss.
I wonder what her new job is, she doesn’t have any real qualifications or skills and a huge gap on her cv. Her entire salary must be being spent on the pets though.
come on be fair … she’s an interior designer (😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t reckon she’s lost that without intervention, maybe even those temporary gastric balloons? She does look great but that is a drastic weight loss in a short period.

I wonder what her job is, I can’t imagine what she’d be doing, she doesn’t have much experience or qualifications? I’ve known a few people that have been out of work for long periods and then gone in to being a teaching assistant, I guess if it’s anything like that we’d know because she’ll be back to posting throughout the holidays.
I see mama Reid has had a procedure too

Reactions: 1
I’m sure most of her followers believe her bs and lap up her every word but honestly, HOW much exercise and HOW little food would it take to achieve what she has in such a small amount of time?! It doesn’t add up!

Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s stress weightloss? as in, they’ve bitten off more than they could chew with this house purchase and move and it didn’t generate the freebies and ads she hoped for like the other house. Their finances probably took a nose dive and it helped the weight to fall off! Would explain why she had to get a proper job too as she certainly comes across as the type who wanted to be lady of the manor looking after her farm pets
With the cost of living crisis how long until they start eating the livestock? Hello Fresh -> Hello Pets.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
OT! I know she’s moved house etc, wasn’t her former house in Dorset or has she always been in Somerset? Oh and she still looks like a pig to me weight loss or not 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.