Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NigellaBites

Thread suggestion:
The Home That Made Me #10 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Of course Rory is sitting in the other room on his computer game, years of disappointment have taught him that there is nothing for him on this day. it’s all for prinny Elsa.

Let us not forget that he was soley referred to as the “little turd” for the first 5 years of his life.

You can’t fool us Chavlotte!

Reactions: 34
Is everyone ready for the annual video of Joe bringing Elsa a smaller bouquet of the flowers he buys Charlotte for Valentines Day whilst Rory sits in the corner and watches.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

MissTeddy

VIP Member
The very worst one is where Rory jumps up and down with the excitement of what's happening - but no, nothing for him.
I can't believe she re-posts it each year - its horrid. You should never show favouritism between children - why can't Rory have a valentines chocolate or something?

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Meringue22

VIP Member
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle Charlotte!

View attachment 1959042

And it's not about flowers, you fucking dick. Just get him SOMETHING so that you treat your children equally and one doesn't feel publicly sidelined every year. Fuck's sake, I know this and I don't even have kids.

Oh, she's really on one now! Not just Tattle bastards calling you out!

View attachment 1959063
Her being so defensive screams guilt to me. She knows it’s not fair but doesn’t give a shit

Reactions: 26

Latetotheparty

VIP Member

View attachment 1959042

And it's not about flowers, you fucking dick. Just get him SOMETHING so that you treat your children equally and one doesn't feel publicly sidelined every year. Fuck's sake, I know this and I don't even have kids.

View attachment 1959063
Someone is rattled! And you can see what sort of horrible bitch she is by her replies! And are her eyes closed to all the Valentine’s Day chocolates out there? Valentine’s Day is not just about giving flowers, I agree it’s not for everyone to celebrate but if you start a tradition for one child, do it for the other! So what if Rory couldn’t care less for flowers, I bet he’d love a big bar of dairy milk or something. And whoppie shit Elsa didn’t get a card, she still got flowers tho! She’s shown herself to be beyond selfish and I’m glad her followers have called her out!

I also noticed she left the profile pictures of the messages she received visible too, no doubt so the pack of wolves amongst her fans can go looking for them and tear them apart on her behalf! Horrible bitch!

Reactions: 26

Be More Pacific

VIP Member

9941AB22-A2D6-438F-BBA1-690B8B5BF536.jpeg

FF29E2F8-D019-4EE1-A767-3879A2D4BACB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

Pivot

VIP Member
Eh? So don't get Elsa flowers then, get them both some chocolates so that both your children are treated equally and one isn't sidelined because you think that his sex means he doesn't deserve a gift! :mad:

Reactions: 24

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Oh my god … how offended would you be as her child if she felt soooo unhappy and dissatisfied with her life until she got pigs and goats. Can you spell narcissistic?? She really is the centre of her own world isn’t she.

Reactions: 23

losingmymindagain

Never be happy again? She needs help.
Agree! A few years ago she had a lovely home in a nice part of the country, two happy, healthy children, her mum living just over the back fence, the beach practically on their doorstep and a rather active Instagram account which brought in freebies and ££. Yes she may of had some sort of breakdown because of her perceived online bullying, but I’ve got to say she brought it upon herself. These instahuns love posting every inch of their lives online when things are going well, but as soon as someone calls them out on something they scream ‘troll’ or ‘bully’. But to say she thought she’d never be happy again…wtf? What an ungrateful, spoilt brat!

Reactions: 23

Pivot

VIP Member
I just don't understand why they only buy for one child? It's the strangest thing. Either get them both something or don't bother as poor Rory being left out is shit.

Reactions: 22

Bob-bo-sunshine

Burnt her canapés a tad - not great content 🤣 clearly hadn't a clue on aga cooking... stick to pizzas in your nasty white oven charl love.

• Haha
Reactions: 21