The Home That Made Me #8 the Shein of Home Accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With how quickly she’s lost weight I expect she will be suffering with loose skin - can’t imagine she’s been doing strength training down the gym to help with building muscle. Whatever she done, once she stops the chance of yo-yoing is high given her awful relationship with food.
The tit really must have hit the fan for her to be getting a full time job. Hopefully it will make her a better person and help her realise that Insta isn’t the be all, end all and she should make the effort in the real world.

Reactions: 8
It's her parents I feel sorry for if she's working full time. They will be having to do free childcare and run round after the animals.

Looking after those animals is also fun and games this time of the year but mucking out horses and keeping them clean in winter when its dark rainy and cold and working full time is horrible especially when you cant share the load with other owners.

Reactions: 12
It's her parents I feel sorry for if she's working full time. They will be having to do free childcare and run round after the animals.

Looking after those animals is also fun and games this time of the year but mucking out horses and keeping them clean in winter when its dark rainy and cold and working full time is horrible especially when you cant share the load with other owners.
That tiny paddock will soon turn into a mud pit in the winter.
In one of the clips Elsa also looks like she is clinging on for grim death. The horse is far too big for her and it will all end in tears!

Reactions: 7
That tiny paddock will soon turn into a mud pit in the winter.
In one of the clips Elsa also looks like she is clinging on for grim death. The horse is far too big for her and it will all end in tears!
Yep!!
Good job she's working full time as those animals are going to cost a fortune in winter especially when the pony gets mud fever from the muddy paddock!!

Reactions: 10
Injections/gastric sleeve. There is no way she’s lost that weight through diet and exercise. No way

Reactions: 17
Do people REALLY believe she has lost so much weight purely through diet and exercise alone??
She's been off grid for some time , yes, but from an Instagram addict to ZERO posts encouraging her sheep to lose weight with her, not a weight loss post in sight , i just dont believe her...
Chosen when to "pop" back over to her account now that she's a new slimmer/ grafting a "real" job/ considering dropping off Instagram to work on herself woman...again!!! (History repeats itself so often on her grid!!)
Still posting.ads though , and naff reels with equally naff music.
She's absolutely full of herself .....and even more full of sh*t.

Reactions: 20
I don’t reckon she’s lost that without intervention, maybe even those temporary gastric balloons? She does look great but that is a drastic weight loss in a short period.

I wonder what her job is, I can’t imagine what she’d be doing, she doesn’t have much experience or qualifications? I’ve known a few people that have been out of work for long periods and then gone in to being a teaching assistant, I guess if it’s anything like that we’d know because she’ll be back to posting throughout the holidays.

Reactions: 2
I don’t reckon she’s lost that without intervention, maybe even those temporary gastric balloons? She does look great but that is a drastic weight loss in a short period.

I wonder what her job is, I can’t imagine what she’d be doing, she doesn’t have much experience or qualifications? I’ve known a few people that have been out of work for long periods and then gone in to being a teaching assistant, I guess if it’s anything like that we’d know because she’ll be back to posting throughout the holidays.
god imagine her being a teaching assistant. I mean she definitely wouldnt have a favourite and absolutely adores kids 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.