The Home That Made Me #8 the Shein of Home Accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like myself. Likes decor and it looks ok when done. Wouldn’t call me an interior designer because I’ve nice house. Be it a 3 bed semi with bo paddock 🤭

Reactions: 8
Comparing her attempts to being a shein version is actually an insult to shein at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dogs on a brand new sofa! Wtf. I bought a load of throws for my new sofas because my dogs like to snuggle on them. I want to preserve the sofas. They have throws on at all times with dogs and kids around.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s because Joe said the colour she had chosen for the walls reminded him of poo. Something like that.

Reactions: 1
Let me get this right… she’s going to tile, over tiles?!

Give me strength 😩😩😩

She really doesn’t care, does she. So unaware of her own fortune (as in having a beautiful house, that’s a diamond in rough - with the right hands)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let me get this right… she’s going to tile, over tiles?!

Give me strength 😩😩😩

She really doesn’t care, does she. So unaware of her own fortune (as in having a beautiful house, that’s a diamond in rough - with the right hands)
My thoughts exactly! And this lazy mare has the cheek to think she’s a design inspiration 🤦🏼‍♀️ and wtf is that ‘pantry’ thing she’s trying to make happen!?! It doesn’t even line up with the bottom! 😩

• Haha
Why is she trying to tile it herself? Honestly it’ll look tit. We had a tiler come and do our backsplash recently and honestly he was worth 10x what he charged (£320) because his work was so accurate. With something like tiling you can’t DIY it you really do need to invest and have it done properly.

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to unfollow. She’s insufferable and I just feel mean now. It’s like she’s having a manic episode

Why is she trying to tile it herself? Honestly it’ll look tit. We had a tiler come and do our backsplash recently and honestly he was worth 10x what he charged (£320) because his work was so accurate. With something like tiling you can’t DIY it you really do need to invest and have it done properly.
But according to Chavlotte ‘how hard can it be?’ She totally undermines years of decent trades people learning a craft, as she can obv just whack up a few tiles just like that. We all know it’ll look shite though so will await that next bodge up…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.