The Home That Made Me #8 the Shein of Home Accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed a trend just like when all the sad influencers were doing the pointy witchy finger thing pointing to things in their house as they film. Now they are all doing things like tagging/ aff links for bullshit items like brass radiator knobs or door handles. Just bullshit people generally are not going to be buying. So pretentious darling aren’t you with your Reno! You must be above regular home decor now!
I watched a film earlier and a bloke said he was an influencer, and the other bloke said oh so your just a sales person on your phone then 😆 . Charlotte the sales person , not that there is anything wrong with salespeople

Reactions: 3
My kitchen is from DIY kitchens in exactly the same colour, a white oven is possibly the worst choice black is the only colour that works with it.

Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand her obsession with having to change everything so urgently! Would it really kill her to live with parts of the house as it is, enabling her to save up and get it done properly? Everything is done at 100mph and looks rough!

Reactions: 17
My kitchen is from DIY kitchens in exactly the same colour, a white oven is possibly the worst choice black is the only colour that works with it.
Anyone who isn’t colourblind can see this. But yet Charlotte the “interior designer” cannot 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely it’s bloody obvious you don’t pair a mussel/beige kitchen cupboard with brilliant white 🙈🤣

Reactions: 8
A range would of looked nice. Personally I dont like much of Charlotte's style. In real life it must look shocking....all of it

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she gets many collabs with brands now does she. Should have stuck with the old house. More money and time to Fanny about with white company decor and Christmas foliage. Now she’s stuck with her mum and dad living in her shed and buying hay for goats.

• Haha
I don’t think she gets many collabs with brands now does she. Should have stuck with the old house. More money and time to Fanny about with white company decor and Christmas foliage. Now she’s stuck with her mum and dad living in her shed and buying hay for goats.
4-5 years ago she would have probably been gifted so much for a Reno, however I think companies are finally realising the influencer bubble is bursting - more people are actively avoiding companies that gift expensive products and services to these grabby instahuns. That, the cost of living crisis, plus her complete lack of talent or style means she won’t be coming the top of any lists.
I don’t know anyone that bought her awful cushions, she’s always the ‘oh god, have you SEEN what she’s done’ when talking to others about home accounts (she was described as the Snail Lady by someone I met recently 🤢) and she’s just a plain old mess really - from her emo haircut, awful wardrobe choices, awful reels, bad treatment of her kids, not having a clue about the animals she’s buying…….that’s before you even bring bodge farm into the mix.

The worst thing they did was move.

Reactions: 14
This renovation is highlighting in neon f*cking colours just how much of a fraud she is in regards to being an Interior Designer and how utterly useless/incompetent and clueless she really is. It’s so so so CRINGE

• Heart
It's very trendy at the moment. We're getting our kitchen done at the mo and the fitter said to us don't bother, he's already going back to houses and removing it because it's causing people back pain. The recess under the cupboards is so you can have good posture whilst preparing food!
I'm often on Rightmove looking at houses and I've seen 3 in the last week with those skirting boards...I'm not sure I'm a fan. Just looks like another dust trap to me!

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t seem like she’s bothering with Xmas either. Most influencers are currently making homemade garlands and adding ‘cedar and magnolia’ that they picked out of their garden 🤮 wonder if she will even bother with presents for the kids!

Reactions: 1
Yes of course the kids have been waiting for the cinema room 🙄 I’m sure attention from their mum
is what they’re waiting for too

Reactions: 5
So this house has a paddock’ and a ‘cinema room’, Ffs call a spade a spade.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still can’t get over the floors from the hallway to the kitchen to the conservatory! Spending so much on useless farm animals or furniture and penny-pinching with stick-on vinyl flooring!! But then I thought….she will hold on to those until she is gifted with new floors. She did that in her old house. She ignored comments about her grotty kitchen floor, calling it “shabby chic” until kardean gifted her. I’m telling you she’ll do the same here. Only difference is, the economy is not as it was before and companies are being squeezed and so not that generous anymore!

Reactions: 11
She’s not an interior designer. She’s a home dresser/stager at best

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.