The Home That Made Me #7 Pillock in the ‘paddock’, more like lardon in the garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only can she not read the room, she clearly cannot read any book on animal husbandry or tips on keeping pigs! They are RENOWNED for being one of the worst species of livestock to be able to escape easily, and can effortlessly push fencing up to get underneath! What an utter, utter bleeping idiot. Pigs might be cute but need a VERY secure paddock/enclosure with either solid fencing or electric fencing, not left to free roam. She is a prime example of someone that should not be allowed to keep livestock. I’m from a farming background and I am fuming after seeing tonight’s posts.
Does she need to apply for a licence to keep them?.
I'm not well versed on live stock but I certainly wouldn't want these in my back garden.
Anyone placing bets on when these pigs become too much and are rehomed🙄

Reactions: 5
Is it just me that thinks she’s a bit of a hypocrite to keep pigs as pets but still eat pork?

If she was a farmer then different story but she’s literally got two pet pigs and often shows the slow pan across her full breakfast with the girls or whatever

Reactions: 7
She is tone deaf, isn't she? We enter 10 days of mourning for the Queen and she is doing crappy ads for her hideous bedroom. 1 day, you just need to respectful and silent for 1 day ... honestly. I have seen only her doing this today.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She is tone deaf, isn't she? We enter 10 days of mourning for the Queen and she is doing crappy ads for her hideous bedroom. 1 day, you just need to respectful and silent for 1 day ... honestly. I have seen only her doing this today.
No one else on Instagram who I follow has posted any normal content (apart from Rebecca bleeping Lamb who's given birth finally). It's all about the queen! Who cares about her sodding pigs?

Reactions: 12
Joe will be ok looking after those pigs. He’s had experience coz he’s been looking after a needy, slobbering one for years.

Came to say this. She’s literally grotesque.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she need to apply for a licence to keep them?.
I'm not well versed on live stock but I certainly wouldn't want these in my back garden.
Anyone placing bets on when these pigs become too much and are rehomed🙄
Yes she needs to register them and get tags just like sheep and cows

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone keep livestock in their garden unless they own a working farm. All these Insta huns make me sick - like why do they think theyre qualified to keep animals. Most farmers go to agricultural college to study. bleeping idiots!!!!

Reactions: 13
I just cannot relate to it at all. She’s turning into Jodie Marsh! Who would want pigs in their garden?! It’s a horror show! Who wants all that work and mess and god knows what else they attract. What about the cost of food, vet bills, etc? Let me guess, they look good for the gram? They don’t even do that very well. These two are tethering themselves to that house with endless responsibility and chores. Enviable not!

Reactions: 8
‘The petting zoo that made me’

god knows they need to make some cash somehow, she’s gonna get a bunch of instaworthy animals for a few months of petting then they’ll be sent off for rehoming. Or will ‘escape’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pig poop is one of the worst (or most) vile farm poops. Equally, a pig’s bite can do some serious damage.

Next level of stupidness.

Reactions: 9
‘The petting zoo that made me’

god knows they need to make some cash somehow, she’s gonna get a bunch of instaworthy animals for a few months of petting then they’ll be sent off for rehoming. Or will ‘escape’
We have our new thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She thinks her life is really aspirational, but it’s really not!
She seems to fill her life with material thing and animals.. where are the days out with her children, where are the family holidays?!

Reactions: 21
Horses incoming as she said joe wanted these pigs based on what’s coming mext month

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.